Ordered shift have a few questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.69%

Ordered shift have a few questions

So I decided to get shift. im on the 12th week of a cut using laynes nortons ultimate cut diet. At this point my energy levels are real low however I decided on shift as my preworkout of albuterol and yohimbe and n2tks can really give me all the energy I need.

SO I see Alpha t2 and shift stack a lot so can I just take six caps of shift, if so how should I dose. 3 doses of 2 each or two doses of three?

Also I may be interested in erase and have a question
    In terms of strength does it help, formestane really blows my srength up and I know this is similar in AI

Also does low estro equal acne cause formestane makes me have pizza face. So would or could Erase do this?

About to run ostarine, should I run erase after or run it during and for erase period what is a strong dose, I always go for the heavy end of doses on all products

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by greekgeorge View Post
    So I decided to get shift. im on the 12th week of a cut using laynes nortons ultimate cut diet. At this point my energy levels are real low however I decided on shift as my preworkout of albuterol and yohimbe and n2tks can really give me all the energy I need.

SO I see Alpha t2 and shift stack a lot so can I just take six caps of shift, if so how should I dose. 3 doses of 2 each or two doses of three?

In terms of strength does it help, formestane really blows my srength up and I know this is similar in AI

Also does low estro equal acne cause formestane makes me have pizza face. So would or could Erase do this?

About to run ostarine, should I run erase after or run it during and for erase period what is a strong dose, I always go for the heavy end of doses on all products
    If you're going to use both Alpha-T2 and Shift dose:
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 2 caps Alpha-T2
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap SHIFT
    Dose 3 (15-60 minutes pre-bed) – 1-2 caps SHIFT (with or without food)

If you're only going to use Shift, dose (all doses can be taken with or without food):
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking) - 1-2 caps SHIFT
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap SHIFT
    Dose 3 (15-60 minutes pre-bed) - 1-2 caps SHIFT

You cannot compare a natural AI with a hormonal AI. As far as strength, Erase can help with it, yes, but whether or not you gain strength is going to depend primarily on your nutrition and training (and fat loss or not, your strength does NOT have to decline and can even improve).

Low estrogen does not cause acne - acne is more based on testosterone levels than estrogen levels, and an increase in testosterone can cause an increase in acne in some individuals, although not everyone is going to experience this.

You can use Erase during or after your usage of Ostarine. If you use it during, stick to using one cap daily, no more than two caps - current Ostarine/erase log. If you use it after as a standalone, use the recommended dosage of 2-4 caps a day. Josh can comment more here.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.69%

Thanks rosie, I always count on your advice. My strength has increased on my cut down 18 pounds, the ghrp6 may be helping though as well as x factor but Im at my limit though feels like 5 or 10 more pounds on lifts is going to be near injury point. Im just using shift btw. I figured erase would not compare to form, Im suprised form made me break out at only 75mg.

Are you implying I need to pct for erase? I see mixed views on that but if I did I think otc would be sufficient, DAA Erase. Supress c maybe bulk testofen
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.69%

excuse me I meant to say are you implying I need to pct for ostarine
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.34%

Just a note, if you are taking Albuterol, I would highly recommend only doing 1 cap of Alpha-T2 with each dose of Albuterol. They certain compound the effects of one another and taking 2 caps of Alpha in the morning WITH Albuterol would not be a good idea.

I assume you're taking Albuterol every 3 hours starting in the morning, 3 times a day, so your best bet would just be to throw one cap of Alpha-T2 with each of those Albuterol doses.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.69%

Quote Originally Posted by owlicks View Post
    Just a note, if you are taking Albuterol, I would highly recommend only doing 1 cap of Alpha-T2 with each dose of Albuterol. They certain compound the effects of one another and taking 2 caps of Alpha in the morning WITH Albuterol would not be a good idea.

I assume you're taking Albuterol every 3 hours starting in the morning, 3 times a day, so your best bet would just be to throw one cap of Alpha-T2 with each of those Albuterol doses.
    just using shift but I have a bottle of yohimbe from primaforce
    I take 12mg albuterol pre workout than post workout and three hours later so 12, 6,6, 24mg total.

My plan would be 2 caps of shift 6 grams betalanine
    12mg albuterol and 1 scopp n2kts 5g yohimbe during workout towards cardio.
    2 caps with breakfast
    2caps at night, maybe just 1
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks rosie, I always count on your advice. My strength has increased on my cut down 18 pounds, the ghrp6 may be helping though as well as x factor but Im at my limit though feels like 5 or 10 more pounds on lifts is going to be near injury point. Im just using shift btw. I figured erase would not compare to form, Im suprised form made me break out at only 75mg.

Are you implying I need to pct for erase? I see mixed views on that but if I did I think otc would be sufficient, DAA Erase. Supress c maybe bulk testofen
    No worries

Just goes to show that one does NOT have to lose strength when losing bodyfat!

Do realize that your training can be INTENSE withOUT you having to make consistent strength progressions every week, especially if you are dieting like most people do re fat loss, and that not increasing the weight on your lifts all the time is NOT going to affect your rate of fat loss. You can STILL do INTENSE and extremely hard training sessions by manipulating other training variables.

excuse me I meant to say are you implying I need to pct for ostarine
    Ostarine is a SARM. No PCT required. I don't know enough about Ostarine or SARMS to give more comprehensive information or advice on it, which is why I said that Josh may comment more here.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.34%

I take 12mg albuterol pre workout than post workout and three hours later so 12, 6,6, 24mg total.

2 caps with breakfast
    Wow, that is a lot of Albuterol - that has to be doing a number on your heart. If you're using it as a pre-workout energy booster, I would recommend just sticking with the N2KTS. I know that at least for myself, if I was taking that much Albuterol before a workout, my workout would certainly be hindered and I would be quite concerned about the strain on my heart.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries

Just goes to show that one does NOT have to lose strength when losing bodyfat!

Do realize that your training can be INTENSE withOUT you having to make consistent strength progressions every week, especially if you are dieting like most people do re fat loss, and that not increasing the weight on your lifts all the time is NOT going to affect your rate of fat loss. You can STILL do INTENSE and extremely hard training sessions by manipulating other training variables.

Ostarine is a SARM. No PCT required. I don't know enough about Ostarine or SARMS to give more comprehensive information or advice on it, which is why I said that Josh may comment more here.

~Rosie~
    Give the Osta a try! You will like it.
  10. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes your albuterol doses is a bit high, how did you decide on that dose?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.69%

In some people Ostarine has shown to be suppressive. A pct isn't required, but you may want to be careful and keep something around in case.
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You can work your Shift dosing to whatever you are comfortable with, but just do it progressively. Also, take your Shift on an empty stomach for the strongest effect.

Yes Erase can help strength, as it is also an AI. It will also help in recovery through its reduction in cortisol which formestane cannot do. Low estrogen typically does not cause acne. Not sure why Formestane does that to you.

3 caps of Erase is a strong dose. Not sure on the ostarine...but guys in the Anabolic section may have an opinion

Good luck!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

2 caps with breakfast
    I can not recommend using Shift when combining that much Albuterol and yohimbine and also a stimulant loaded preworkout.

If you decide to drop the Albuterol and lower all of your doses, then maybe, but those doses of everything are just way too high.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pes Shift ?
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 07:04 PM
  2. How to use SHIFT by PES
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 94