AnaBeta feedback as of 5/12/11

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More are to come...as not every reviewer is currently running a log. Some are merely updating me via email and PM.

Instead of reading through the pages and pages of logs, I have gone through and found essential notes in each log or review. We have a number of loggers that are all very different. Some focusing on athletic performance, some on bodybuilding. Some bulking, some recomping, some cutting. Even one in PCT!:

This is as honest as it gets:

Ok guys first off thank you to PES and Natty for the opportunity to log this! I am a huge fan of everything PES, guys do a great job with research and development of legit products that work. I have used all of their products with great success, especially Erase love the stuff.

Ok so what I have here, no idea lol. Directions say to dose 1 pill 4 times daily, specifically 1 pre and 1 post workout. I took my first dose this morning, so the fun has begun.

My current diet is low carb with a "re feed" of sorts after leg day on friday. Not going to post my whole diet it is currently around 3200cals fluctuating depending on the day. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

Height 6'2"
current weight right at 300
current BF% (not sure last time was checked it was around 17%)
Measurements and all that I can post if you guys want them.

My goals for the cycle, not entirely sure as I don't know exactly what I have here. I do know it is an anabolic of sorts, so I will continue with my recomp and everlasting goal of reaching 10% BF.

Training: I must say here that I recently incurred a set back with a chronic injury of mine, however I am back and feeling good just will not be pushing it too hard with pulls and squats < which are always much lower than past due to injuries.

Training consists of many things to include Wendler 5/3/1 and some Westside. I include strongman and oly lifts into my program as well. Keep things fun is my motto these days.

Any question let me know!

I have been avoiding the other logs to give this the best review I can. However I must say I'm not one to give in to perceived noticeable effects from the first day let alone first dose. But my mood has been great since the first dose, and I AM THIRSTY AS HELL! Holy cow man I have already drank a half gallon of water and about 32 oz of green tea!

Second dose now with meal and off to train, will update later!
I'm in a great mood! Strong mood enhancing effects already, good sign as I wasn't expecting this.

Training:
Today was shoulders, typically I do some moderately heavy jerks and snatch work, but still trying to recuperate from the injury so I kept it pretty light.

Muscle snatch for warm-up 60 kilos
P snatch 60 kilos for 3 reps
80 x 2
100 x 2
110 x 2 for 4 sets
Split jerks
100 kilos for 3
120 x 3
130 x 2
140 x 2
150 x2
160 x 2 for 2 sets
Light shrug work
315 for 5 sets of 10

That's it, quick and easy today, felt great, lots of energy<something else that is noticeable. I'm not real interested in pumps, sorry guys, just not too important to me. I did notice I felt "tighter", and my shoulder/traps felt more "pumped" than usual. Also after the workout I dosed again along with 60grams whey isolate and 60grams oats. Noticing fuller muscle bellies, specifically more in the shoulder/traps area. Interesting to say the least. Very strong nutrient shuttling and glycogen storing effects it seems. Very very impressed so far, and still thirsty as hell!

First day holy crap!
A little update, although I have felt sick all day surprisingly my appetite is markedly increased. In fact I just ate a cheat meal that consisted of lasagna, garlic bread, and tiramisu which was probably around 3,000 cals easily...and I'm still hungry:)

Ok so I did legs today, nothing crazy as I can't go heavy here with my injuries. Consisted of Squat, Front Squat, and Glute Ham Raise. I also went ahead and did some hip speed work with keg tosses. Workout went great I had a lot of energy.

Now on to some impressions, first I have noticed this has a strong thermogenic effect, I am a lot hotter than usual. Also last night after my cheat meal I got hungry again in no time, simply an hour or so! I was pretty depleted by this time being on low carbs all week, and I must say I felt very full muscle bellies after the meal, no bloat.

Like Sean was saying Rosie, strongest of the nutrient repartitioners I have used and that includes several well known ones. It is similar to the glycogen effects you get when on SD, ya I said it, very pronounced feeling.
Today was an off today besides some boring elliptical cardio ugh. I did notice my endurance has increased somewhat, kind of similar to cordyceps as in my breathing is not as labored and I can push myself harder and longer<that's what she said:)

Also I feel "tight" somewhat of a diuretic effect it seems, vascularity in my forearms is increased even at rest. My appetite has increased, especially more noticeable after exercise, which for me is a change as typically I am not immediately hungry after training.

Mood is still good, and energy is ample. Looking forward to putting this to the test over this weeks training!
Update!
So I weighed in today at 302, ya up 2 pounds. Usually by Monday I have stabilized back to my pre-friday cheat meal and the weight loss continues albeit very slow. This time I ate way more than I usually do. In fact my appetite is to the point of being ridiculous. I'm hungry all day, even after my larger meals, breakfast/post-workout. However the odd thing is I feel "full" and what I mean is my muscle bellies are very full to the point of feeling like an overfilled balloon. Very much like being on some type of hormone. I feel "pumped" all day, and vascularity is definitely increased/noticeable.
Training today was chest I followed 5/3/1 today and have been for my chest (bench) routine.
this was 5/3/1 week
warm up
135 x 12
205 x 5
250 x 5
300 x 3
380 x 5
430 x 3
480 x 6
Incline BB
5 x 10 at 205
dips weighted BW + 115
5 x 10
That's it, quick. Pump was intense, especially by the time I got to dips. Energy is fantastic and so is my mood. Also I'm hot, marked increased in body temp. Strength was pretty much the same, however less "motivation" was needed to work the sets.
Nice workout today, performance increases are starting to show, which is all I honestly care about.

Today was back
P Cleans
60 kilos x 4
80 x 3
120 x 3
140 x 3
150 x 3
160 x 3 for 2 sets
Didn't go heavy here, still taking it easy on my back, but my endurance is off the charts, needed a much shorter rest and anyone who does oly movements can tell you how much they take out of you.
BB row
5 x 10 405
Pull-ups BW plus 45 10 x 5
reverse hypers
yellow jumps stretch band 3 x 8
Again great workout, plenty of energy, nice CNS recovery, and overall just feel good. Really enjoying this product thus far!
I am very sensitive to any CNS differences be it recovery or quicker/slower firing, and it is definitely noticeable already.
Whew so today I decided to step on the scale, usually not relevant nor done because Monday is my 1 week weigh in. However, I was feeling...well just big lol, so I decided to see and I am now up to 306, WTF! I have been eating a little more, but this is crazy 6 pounds...Thing is I look just as lean, but bigger. Now I have been on a low-carb/refeed type diet for quite awhile and the extra cals added in are from carbs. Interesting point here is I do not feel bloated.

Training:
today was shoulders, but I went with an all out heavy jerk, which I probably shouldn't but damn do I feel good.
Split Jerk
70 kilos x 4
100 x 3
120 x 3
140 x 2
150 x 1
160 x 1
170 x 1
180 x 1
190 x 1 < I haven't gone this heavy in a while, felt real explosive and recovery is quick! feels good jerking over 400 again
Light DB shoulder press
120's 3 sets of 8
shrugs
315 x 10
405 x 10
505 x 10
585 x 10

Great workout, certainly did a lot of work as those heavy jerks take a lot out of you. Energy is fantastic, not jittery, no crash, no over stimulation just perfect along with a great uplift in mood. Endurance is up, but what I notice is CNS recovery is very quick. Not sure if this needs to be cycled, but I would like to run this non-stop.
One thing I have noticed, if I take a dose within 2-3 hours of my regular bed time it keeps me awake about an hour longer.
So today was my cheat meal, also it was leg day.

I had sushi, and a ton of it seriously I dropped a bill on it tonight because I couldn't stop eating:sad:
It has been an hour or so since I ate, and am having the exact same feeling as last week. Swollen muscle bellies to the point of being almost painful!

Now for training, my leg days are uneventful, so strength isn't something I can ascertain, but endurance is another story. Since I can't go heavy I try to go with a good amount of reps. I noticed a huge difference in recovery for each set, and also the workout was a breeze to complete.

On another note, I have noticed that I need more sleep, 11-12 hours as opposed to my usual 10. I already require a good amount of sleep and back in my competing days 12 hours was the norm. I'm sure this has something to do with anabolism, only time will tell.
Energy is intense this morning! Direct effect with carb loading and energy, very strong and makes you feel really damn good. Impressive....

Anyway no weights, but will be tossing some cabers and kegs later for hip speed and cardio!
So cardio today was a breeze. I do explosive type cardio for the most part, working on speed mainly today. Felt really athletic today, and what I mean is my speed, coordination, and explosiveness all felt in line and easy to tap. If you have ever been an athlete, or if you have had "on" days or "off" days then this can be explained best as an "on" day when you are just feeling it. Quite honestly I have had nothing but "on" days since starting:)
Nowadays...

Trying to get under 300, or maybe I should just re-evaluate and go for 300+ at 10% BF:yup:

Anyway what a workout. Today was freaking amazing! I never get pumps like I did today and I was de-loading, WTF! Again I'm not a "pump" guy, but it is damn impressive to feel it at a low weight and rep range at this intensity. Couldn't gauge strength all too much, but I did feel very strong, can't wait for my next wave to start. Anyway here is the workout for today

slow walk on treadmill for 15 min followed by prehab always before every workout
Chest
BB bench
205 x 5
250 x 5
300 x 5
300 x 5
330 x 5
355 x 5
BB Incline
205 x 10 for 5 sets
close-Grip with DC style stretch 100lbs db's in btw sets
205 x 10 for 5 sets
Energy is great, weight felt light, workout was a breeze freaking loving this stuff:)
I agree, another couple to add would be an increase in libido and some aggression at least for me...
I have to agree, no way I could cut on this, in fact I'm having difficulties not eating all the time. Great thing here is AnaBeta-01 is keeping me lean as I have been eating way more than I had with noticeable differences in the mirror pertaining to LBM.

So today I am feeling under the weather, again I think it's one of those allergy days.

Training today was back (oly work)
P cleans
60 kilos x 3
80 x 3
100 x 3
120 x 2
140 x 2
150 x 2 for 2 sets
That's all I could handle, got a pounding headache during and it is still persistent. Be back at it tomorrow. Funny note though, typically I lose my appetite when I get headaches or my allergies act up, but today I have been extremely hungry.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have decided to lower my carbs back to where I was at before starting this log. Also I took my pre-workout dose on an empty stomach today and wow! It was much more intense in the gym, pump was absurd and I felt strong although I am de-loading this week. Energy is still great, and mood is still enhanced so something in this has effects on dopamine/serotonin.

Shoulders
BB Military
135 x 5
185 x 5
205 x 5
225 x 5
255 x 5
db military
85's 5 x 10
shrugs 315 5 x 10

Not very intense, but it's supposed to be that way:)
Feeling very full and strong, stamina is outstanding as well. Can't say enough about this supplement so far.
Today was legs, nothing exciting, but recovery is seriously ridiculous right now. Muscles are firing quick, very quick, and I feel extremely explosive right now.

So I decided to weigh in before my cheat meal and I was 308...then proceeded to eat about 50 wings and for carbs a giant plate of pasta. I took one dose prior to the meal, and one dose post meal, just to see how it went. Well I'm still hungry, strange thing is my stomach doesn't feel full either...strange. Anyway right now my muscles feel like they are going to pop and I now weigh almost 5 pounds heavier:)
So one thing that I really noticed yesterday with the pre-meal/post meal dosing was a huge increase in vascularity, along with an incredible amount of smooth/natural feeling energy. It was pretty freaking cool to say the least.

So cardio today on the elliptical which=boring, however, we all know that great feeling you get when you bust your ass doing cardio. Well dosing immediately before doing my cardio today enhanced that feeling 2 fold easily. An exponentially great runners high. This stuff just performs and performs, can't wait to see how strength is on Monday!
Weight this morning 308, which is interesting since I lowered my cals back down. Off to train, will report back later!
Today was chest

Flat BB
135 x 12
230 x 5
285x 5
335 x 3
385 x 5
415 x 5
435 x 10 (Felt real strong here today)
BB incline
260 x 5 sets of 10
Dips
BW+ 90 5 sets of 10
Overhead DB triceps extension
150 for 3 sets of 8

Well flat bench today went great, first time I have had a strength increase on a cut, of course I am up 8 pounds, but I look leaner need to take measurements. I think my bench max right now may be in the upper 5's which is good. However, the pump got so ridiculous today that I had a very hard time with the incline, dips, and triceps work. It was so intense my arms and chest were shaking, lol. This is one reason why I'm not a big fan of "pumps" it hinders performance. But I can't complain the workout was good and I am feeling stronger with nice developments in the mirror!
So after some deliberating I have decided to roll with the weight gain and incorporated back in the cals. Honestly it was in my head as I still look lean if not leaner because I have definitely gotten bigger. Coming out of a pretty hard cut for so long coupled with the anabeta gave me an initial spike in scale weight, which as we all know when trying to drop the unwanted weight can mess with you psychologically. Bottom line here is I am looking bigger and not gaining any significant amount of fat.

Training: I did back today and for the first time in a while I went pretty heavy with my power cleans
P cleans
70 kilos x 3
100 x 2
120 x 2
130 x 2
140 x 2
150 x 2
160 x 2
170 x 2
180 x 2 sets of 1
BB row
225 x 10
315 x 10
405 for 3 sets of 10
pull-ups BW 5 x 10
Reverse hypers
5 x 10 100 pounds

Incredible workout, power feels very good, quick strong and very focused today. Ate plenty, and drank plenty as well so I now have a goal in mind. Strength is very good, feeling full and athletic which is great!
Here is a sample of my diet

Meal 1
12 whole eggs (with peppers, mushrooms)
24 oz of mootopia skim milk
1 whole grain bagel
1/4 cup low fat cheese

Meal 2
2 chicken breasts
5 grams fish oil
2 scoops Trutein
1 cup green beans

Meal 3
1 whole grain bagel
2 cans tuna
2 scoops whey
5 grams fish oil

Meal 4
60 grams protein (whey iso) 60 grams carbs (oats)

Meal 5
32oz t-bone steak
1 cup of red potatoes
1 cup broccoli
5 grams fish oil

Meal 6
Two scoops Trutein with 32oz mootopia skim milk
5 grams fish oil
Ya, really loving Anabeta and seeing good results!
Today was shoulders
Military
135 x 12
225 x 12
275 x 5
315 x 5
335 x 5
365 x 2 for two sets
DB military
120's for 3 x 12
shrugs
315 x 10
405 x 10
495 x 10
585 x 10
Upright Rows
135 x 12
185 x 12
225 x 10

Well today I felt real strong again, didn't push it too hard though. Like I stated above, vascularity and hardness are really starting to show, feeling great and my traps were standing tall after this workout!
Did legs today and felt good, cranked up the volume now with added cals

Something that is becoming more and more evident is the hardening effect along with an ever increasing need for fluids. As soon as I drink any fluids literally about 5-10 minutes later if it was not consumed with food I am pissing it out. I'm looking really lean in the morning as well. Can't say enough about it, great stuff.
Having one of those foggy days, concentration is difficult. Anyway today was chest

Flat bb
Flat BB
135 x 12
230 x 5
285x 5
335 x 3
415 x 3
435 x 3
465 x 5
BB incline
260 x 5 sets of 10
Dips
BW+ 90 5 sets of 10
150 for 3 sets of 8

I am feeling very full and strong, but my workout today didn't carry over. My sleep has been a little out of whack the last couple of days, so I think that played a role. I stepped on the scale at just over 310 this morning. Pump again was ridiculous, having a hard time finishing my reps on dips.
So today was back and I'm up another pound...

instead of p cleans I went with hang cleans as bb rows have been tapping my lower back

HC's
60 kilos x 4
80 x 3
100 x 2
120 x 2
130 x 2
140 x 2
150 x 2
160 kilos for 2 sets of 2
BB rows
225 x 10
315 x 10
405 x 10 for 3 sets
Close-grip pull down
stack plus 2 rigged 45 pound plates 5 x 10
Hypers
BB on back with 225 pounds 3 x 8

Today again I felt really strong and looked swollen after this workout, lats were popping big time. Was absolutely starving after this workout and according to my heart rate monitor I burned 1,000 calories. Pump in my lats was absurd, also had lower back pumps.
Right now I'm not sure, my activity level has picked up but I would say I am consuming at least 500 over maintenance. No noticeable BF increase, will be getting it measured again soon. Yup Still taking 4 caps a day. As to my weight increase, I have gone from a 750-1000kcal deficit to about 500 over during this time, so a lot of the weight can be attributed to that. The amazing thing is I look fuller, bigger, and possibly leaner on an all natural supplement.
Damn the longer I run AnaBeta the tighter my muscles feel and the harder I look. So today I dosed without getting any carbs or food in for that matter. Didn't do it on purpose, but was in such a hurry I just went ahead and took it on the run with plans on getting something to eat soon after. Well it turned out I had to wait about an hour and let me tell you it was a very uncomfortable hour. Got real hungry, to the point of cold sweats and some low blood sugar sides. For some reason I was thinking maybe I have adjusted enough to dosing AnaBeta that this wouldn't be a big deal, but as I'm still trying to wrap my head around, the effects are not only still very present and strong but they are getting more and more pronounced. It is very unique in my experience to have this happen, typically my body adjusts, even to strong hormones, to the effect that it is time to stop and recover and take a break. AnaBeta on the other hand just keeps going and the effects become more pronounced it seems.

Anyway today was shoulders
Prehab
went with light P Snatch
60 kilos x 3
80 x 3
100 x 3
110 x 2 for 4 sets
Standing military into split jerk
100 kilos x 3,3
120 x 3,3
130 x 3,2 for 4 sets
drop set 100 kilos for 20 reps (no jerk)
light db military
65's for 5 sets of 10
Power Upright rows
225 x 10
275 x 8
315 x 8 for 2 sets

Word for the workout wrecked! This was a very crazy shoulder routine and quite frankly it was an all out ball-buster. Felt great and strong!
Weight holding steady at 311, but I feel hard, dry, and vascular!

Today was chest, and like I mentioned yesterday I flipped my incline and dips to see if the pumps were hindering progress.

Flat bb
Flat BB
135 x 12
230 x 5
285x 5
335 x 3
385 x 5
435 x 3
490 x 4
Dips
BW+ 90 5 sets of 10
BB incline
275 x 5 sets of 10
160's for 3 sets of 8
Ok so like I thought the dips were a breeze, in fact they were very easy. I'm pretty happy with my flat bench, weight feels light and I feel explosive. I have noticed that I need a little more warm-up to get my strength really kicking so today I added in about a 10 minute warm-up with a 150lbs tire, light and explosive to help warm-up my CNS and it worked great. Also I had a hard time completing my incline reps, so I will be switching over to 10 sets of 5 next phase and raise the weight to 315 i.e. more intensity/less reps. <This also could be an indication of how the AnaBeta-01 was effecting my dips.
Strength is starting to climb!
Today was shoulders
Split jerks
80 kilos x 4
100 x 3
120 x 2
140 x 2
150 x 2
160 x 1
170 x 1
180 x 1
190 x 1
200 kilos for1 rep (most I have done in years!)
Shrugs
405 x 12
495 x 10
585 x 8< chalked hook grip no straps:)
315 x 30
Power upright rows
225 x 8
275 x 8
315 x 6 for 4 sets

Wow what a session! Most I have jerked in some time, felt really good. Veins are popping up now from areas I haven't noticed before!
Yup 4 a day, seems to be perfect:)

Can't wait to see how I do on Monday coming off this break!
Ok coming out of the break I decided to switch up chest and shoulder day. So today I hit shoulders, and it went great! Was starting to feel a little lazy for taking off the week, but once I got in the gym things were outstanding. My weight is holding steady now at 311, however I look much leaner, and I see veins that I haven't seen in years! My shirts in the chest and arms area are tighter yet looser around the midsection. And the mirror is confirming all of this, looking real full and big!

Shoulders
Standing overhead press
135 x 10
185 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 5
315 x 5
325 x 15 < Ya 15 reps. was very surprised with this, I did cheat some on the last few, but still not a push press. I think I can easily overhead press 405 right now, which is good.
50 reps 5 sets of 10 standing overhead press at 135
heavy power shrugs
405 x 5
495 x 5
585 x 5
675 x 5 < two sets

Some rotator work at the end

Killer workout strength is definitely up!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES was kind enough to allow me to beta-test their potential new anabolic supplement. The only thing I can tell you that its DHSEA compliant and does not lower testosterone which are plus to a competitive athlete as myself. I am not sure on how I will dose it till I experience what works best with me, tommorow will be day 1 which I will try 2 caps with my big meal prior to training, won't get home till late, then I will take 2 caps with a big post training meal. I don't have time to have solid sized meals throughout the day due to my limited breaks in between sessions, I have at least 4 training sessions along weight lifting that I do six days a week. I will list the types of training that I do along effects from the product including sides. I am hoping that this product also enhances androgenic activity because that is a plus when you are a heavy competitor. I do expect to put some size since from what I have read it works upon the most anabolic hormone within the body, INSULIN! I am going to try to do pre and post pics. Thanks again PES! ALL are welcome to view and comment towards my log.
Day 1
Well after my first dose of 2 caps during my pretraining meal I got REAL hypo to the point that I almost fell asleep on my couch, I had to down a quart of water and splash cold water on my face. I tried to keep eating a bit to bring it down a bit, finally after a 90 minutes post dosing, I felt much better with a diuretic effect. I def had to increase water intake throughout training. After muay thai, I started to do submission wrestling, practicing submissions through transitions of north south. I then felt a nice consistancy of energy during Judo that normally I am dragging by this time. So after a 4 hour session of MMA training.

I went to do heavy lifting, the first thing I noticed was that I was sweating a poop load more than normal, even during muay thai that had to mop the floor at least three times during my session. I was surprised how much I kept sweating, muscular endurance surprisingly was great. This stuff has to have some nice glycogen storing capabilites because my muscles felt full of water to the point I thought I was going to tear a bicep during curls. Also squats felt real smooth, I can tell this will benefits athletes quite well.

As for other notes: No matter how much I ate, I did NOT get satisfied LOL. I also noticed that I had no cravings what so ever, actually got nauseated at the thought of simple carbs. However my body def asked for complex carbs because I could not get enough of it. My mood after the first dose was real euphoric, kind of reminded me of a high dose of PEA. NO LIE, I noticed my arms looked fuller to the point that they looked bigger. I thought it was just me till my good homie tells me that I got bigger over the weekend, and I started to laugh in the inside because I knew it was all the glycogen the product stored within my muscles. With all the food I ate I was surprised how defined my abs were as well, I noticed this after 4 hour MMA session, don't get me wrong they always stand-out but lower abdomen was a little more prominent that usual. Definitely intrigued to see what happens throughout this run, so far so good LOL.
Day 2
Again I noticed during training, I was sweating like a monster. My training started off with 1.5 hours of Boxing with sparring followed by a session of judo and takedown defense for another 1.5 hours. Then I worked on BJJ and wrestling for an hour plus a half an hour of MMA sparring. I could not help but to notice that my sweat was also thicker than usual. My body has been craving water, I have been drinking and drinking water like there is no tomorrow. I also have a well noted increased appetite along a nice mood, the mood is like that of when you are with someone who keeps you amused at everything you do. I wonder if this supplement works on enhancing dopamine activity..
One thing I have noticed is that I have gained a little strength, I thought maybe it was in my head but when I grappled with this dude who normally is able to give me a good strength challenge, today and yesterday I had the upper hand, not dramatically more but a tad more, really really interested to see this week 3 that everyone who has tested it raves about.
Day 3

Today's training started off with tire throws, 800 lbs tire flips, sleight dragging of 40 yrds, and 5 sprints of 50 yrds that had to be under 5 seconds. Then I did 1 hour of pure BJJ from stand-up of course. Followed by 1 hour of Muay thai techniques and drills. Then I did 1.5 hours of boxing drills/ some sparring. I then did a 1.5 hours of judo and wrestling. I then finished the MMA session with 5 rounds of 5 minutes MMA sparring with takedowns but no ground work to build cardio.

I then did lifting which consisted of squats, bench, dips and pull-ups with weights, dot drills, core/sit-ups with weights, band work, cable MMA drills, and some other simple stuff.

Notes: Today again a nice laid back up lifting mood but during training I noticed I was more aggressive, like that focused aggression. It carried on through lifting as well because I had tunnel vision which is a mode in which I don't want to talk no-one but want to do what must be done. I was sweating profusely throughout the whole day, felt bad for my trainers when they had to make contact with me LMAO. Hunger is definitely up still, along constant thirst. The only complaint that I have with this supp is during lifting the pumps are so painful, that I have to slow down my circut so that my pumps go down and that I may be able to continue to train. I have also noticed that lower leg kicks are not hurting as much which must mean the legs are getting firmer which is always nice. Weights felt lighter which is sweet, the glycogen retaining properties do all that a GDA does but more.

Mind you for the foods you will see some were taken at intervals

Pretraining meal: 2 oz of oats, 2 bananas with 5 tbsp of almond butter, 5 whole eggs, 2 oz of spinach with EVOO and EVCO, 2 slices of sprouted grain bread with an oz of turkey breast, 1 cup of quinoa oats with 3/4 cup of almond milk, green apple with tortilla chips, plenty of water.
Some whey protein with glucose polymers in between training sessions

Post training meals ( I get a little sloppy since there is no training afterward hehe)
3 cups of brown rice with 2 oz of frijoles, 2 chicken breasts, 2 oz of spinach, 2 oz of broccoli, tortilla chips with cape cod chips, 4 gourmet chocolate chip cookies with Alden's Chocolate Ice cream, 1 banana with 4 tbsp of powerbutter, turkey burger with pita and organic greens, cheerios with organic skim milk, chocolate scones with some ice-cream, 1 green apple with some almonds, soon will have me some whole mill grain organic pancakes with some agave syrup and a poop load of water.
Day 4
I started off training with an 1.5 hours of boxing, I then went on to do wrestling techniques for an hour, I then did 10 rounds of MMA sparring with ground work included, followed by jiu-jitsu techniques. The I did 5 400 meter sprints. I then did a light circuit training which entailed a lot of core work.

I ate a lot, and to be arse and rub in people's faces. I ate a half apple pie hehe

Notes: Still really thirsty, I woke up absolutely dry mouthed. I needed to up my water intake big time today and am still drinking water. I am starting to really notice leaning effect especially on my abs. I have a tendency to look at my testicles a lot because they amuse me lol, and I have been blessed to have full ones so to speak. I noticed today even after training, they seemed a tad fuller than normal. Hunger is still up, for some reason I been craving bananas as a choice of a snack. I wonder how many mgs of potassium per banana because I don't want to have heart complications? LOL
Day 5
Today was mainly bag work with lots of grappling, a short day due to some circumstances. I felt great, energy was noticeable, had solid drive as well. Mood was great and had a carefree attitude which is nice.

Notes: Still ridiculously thirsty, my trainer said I look fuller this week... I seem to be eating more calories easier, and am having real restful sleep. I ate a lot of junk food hehe today, due to the fact that this week was easy. I had me 2 triples from wendy's so yeah you know I ate like crap LMAO.
Day 6

I started training off with 1.5 hours of boxing and sparring, followed by an hour of grappling non-stand-up, followed by5 rounds of MMA sparring. I then did an intense circuit training with LOTS of cleans and jerks. I then did 5 40 yrd sprints. I am now going to rest till Monday with lots of food hehe.

Notes: I took one cap before lifting circuit and wow talk about muscular endurance along a GREAT mood boost. Hunger is still high, thirst is crazy high. Def looking overall leaner/more vascular while eating sloppy at times. I was a bit surprised at the poor performance of Phil Davis. I know he is not a Jon Jones, but I expected him to be better than what he showed.
Day 7
Rest day

I noticed after the second time of dosing my body got real hot even my ears LOL. Been in a good mood throughout the whole day, I got some increased blood pressure on my last dose which is from probably being in-active along some chest tightness. Body feels ready to go for Monday but I still will enjoy my Sunday and relax.
HAHA well put bro

Day 8

I began training with sleigh drag sprints, tire flips, hammering of tires, ladder drills, rope drills. Then I went straight to muay thai pad work for about 30 minutes. Then sparred muay thai for 35minutes. I then went straight to grappling drills for an hour. Drank quite a bit of water with BCAA's, then went into wrestling and judo for an hour. Then I did grappling from stand up for about an hour. Another small break with a banana and water. Then I did 15 rounds of 5 minutes MMA sparring with no grappling. Went into the gym and did circuit training involving compound lifts, core work, lots of calisthenics. I drank lots of water and am still drinking water.

Notes: Thirst is still brutally up, my chest definitely looks fuller and bigger. My strength is climbing and I could tell when I sprawled and when I lifted, weights def feel lighter. Muscular endurance is up, mood was great today, very motivated throughout the whole day. Sweating profusely still, body temp is up as well. Recover is up as well which is much appreciated.

My diet consisted of lots of fats, 5 bananas, chicken breasts, Albacore tuna, greens, sprouted grain bread, quinoa oats, brown rice, pinto beans, lots of nuts which also fats LOL, and plenty of water.
HAHA roger that
Day 9

Today I started my training with an early session of jiu-jitsu, later on I did 1.5 hours of boxing with sparring, then I then did grappling for 1.5 hours. I took a small break and then did lots of wrestling, I am becoming very refined in this department which is very appealing to MMA, thus making me very pleased. I also did core work along lots of agility drills, followed by bag work.

Notes: Still sweating like a monster, I had to change my shirt numerous times. I also still am thirsty all the time. I got some serious ab pumps LMAO, looking very defined as of late. Eating more and losing fat what more can you ask for. Also filling out a bit. I am noticing more drive along GREAT mood. I also am starting to get a rise in blood pressure...

I ate plenty today so far including 2 large pizza pies.
HAHHA I just came back from lifting and then was extrememly hungry and HAD to eat.
Day 10

Today I started training with muay thai sparring which was 35 5 minute rounds. Then I went straight into boxing sparring for another 1 hour. I took a small break with BCAA's, Gear, and water. I then did jiu-jitsu drills for an hour. I then went into wrestling from partner to partner for about 45 minutes. Took a small break with hydro whey and banana. I then went into MMA sparring foru 1 hour. I finished the day with intense circuit training including compound lifts.

Notes: I am definitely noticing lots of muscle pumps and strength is starting to rise, especially leg strength. I sweating like a hog in the sun, and thirst is brutal. I also noticed that if I don't drink enough water during a session, I get light headed which tells me this stuff must be enhancing nitrogen retention. My bp is still up and my diet was much cleaner today. My motivation was very good and my mood was simply amazing. My arms are starting to fill out, I got to get pics because this stuff really works.
Thanks for the breakdown.

Day 11

Did 2 hours of boxing sparring, went into jiu-jitsu and sambo for 1.5 hours. Then I did 1 hour of MMA sparring with NO breaks, it was brutal but enjoyable LOL. I then finished training with core work and a small circuit, I also did 3 200meter runs.

Notes: Body is still asking for water, still getting some sick pumps all over my body, hunger is still up, mood is still AWESOME, strength has been very consistant, got some acne on my face forming, sleep has been very deep.

You guys want to see my calcified hematoma LOL?
Well here are some pics including the ear LOL

Day 12

I started training off with jump roping, agility drills, and dot drills for a half an hour, went straight to boxing sparring for at least 1.5 hours. Then I did judo sparring for 45 minutes, straight into MMA sparring for 12 rounds of 5 minutes. I then did 5 60 yrd sprints, with some box jumps. I then met up with a partner and did live roll for 1 hour.

Notes:
Mood is simply tits, thirsty still, woke up with a really dry mouth so I will up water intake. Looking very full and lean. Endurance during was sparring was very good considering the fact that I used 22 oz gloves. Sweating still profusely. Hunger is def up, and felt some trap pumps during training lol. Also I am starting to notice that I am getting a little volatile at times, like calm implosive aggression.

Let me know if the pics are too small.
Day 13

Did 2 hours of boxing sparring with MMA sparring, jiu-jitsu roll with two partners right after. Had awesome endurance. Sweat profusely lol, had to keep drinking water to stay hydrated. Did rope drills. Right after downed protein, and went into an intense circuit training with compound lifts.

Notes: Need to keep water intake up, sweating all day LMAO, I stunk so bad that I would smell my underpits just to give me buzz. Acne still prominent. Hunger is ridiculous, thirst is HIGH, I wake up with a dry mouth all the time. Sleep is good. Mood is still awesome, very carefree. Looking lean and full.

Day 14 REST
ALl I have been doing is eating since getting up. I have eaten 4 cups of brown rice, 4 oz of pigeon peas. 2 platains, 3 oz of greens, 1 oz of broccoli, 4 tbsps of PB with 1 banana, 4 chicken breasts, more spinach, 2 sweet potatoes with EVOO, almonds, 1 full pumpkin pie with ice cream cake, gourmet chocolate cookies, scones, berries, tortilla chips, cap cod kettle chips, lots of water and still eating.
Day 15
Sweated a ton during training, also my cardio was slightly down to due to congestion of inflammation. I had to get blood work which took forever LMAO, so all I got to do was muay thai for an hour, jiu-jisu drills for hours. Then live roll for 30 minutes followed by 5 rounds of 5minutes sparring. I did an intense lifting session to make up for the lack of MMA.

Notes: Still need to keep water up, sweating like beast, looking very full, dark red skin during lifting. Squats were very easy today. My veins are popping out more on my legs and upper shoulders. Great mood but today I got angry easier than normal. I was very in tuned with what I was doing and did not want to socialize what so ever. Felt mean and powerful...
Are you referring to Lit-up or SAMe alone? Yes I noticed two things from a sample of Lit-up, elevated heart rate which is normal with stims but also elevated bp.

Day 16

After blood work, I did1 hour of muay thai sparring, then straight to 1 hour of boxing, took a small break. Then I did jiu-jistu drills for 1.5 hours followed by judo for another hour. I went into a small intense circuit that consisted of rope drills, agility drills, bag work, core work, and sprints.

Notes: I was in good mood but I am noticing as of these last two days then when something ticks me off, it TICKS ME OFF big time. Still need to up water intake of course, hunger has been pretty friggin sweet, low sugar craves to non-existant, looking full and lean, again I cannot give a fair analysis on cardio due to chest congestion, still have some acne present, sweating like a beast. I have definitely been more in fight mode so to speak, don't care to associate with others except for training partners for training purposes, and of course considerate to my family, def not in the mood to socialize but sense of well being is great.
YES VERY UP, and my acne keeps coming about, which tells me DHT and estrogen are up, which are broken down from testosterone...

Lets put it like this bro, I am like a really happy person till something gets me going then I friggen explode for about a minute, then continue on.

Day 17

Today I started off with 25 rounds of muay thai sparring, went on to 45 minutes of boxing sparring. Took a small break with bcaas and a banana. I then went onto jiu-jistu drills for 1 hour. I then did live roll from standup for 30 minutes. Small break then went into MMA sparring with grappling that consisted of 5 rounds for 5 minutes. My cardio was slightly off because congestion.

Notes:
Noticing more acne as of late. Increasing water uptake to level out thirst. Sweating like a fat man in a sauna lol. Hunger is pretty beastly. Strength is up but could be better due to the congestion. Body is fulling out nicely with solid vascularity, especially on quads and upper shoulder striations. Great mood just easily angered, calm aggressive, libido seems to be a tad up.
I cannot count focus because I sampled lit-up which is bomb for focus but be advised that S-AMe could affect one adversely.
Oh and I cheated and ate 12 slices of pizza with tuna and 2 banans hehe
YES SIR

Day 18

I started training with 1 hour of boxing drills, then I t transitioned into thai pad and drill work for 1 hour. Took a banana with hydro whey break. Then I did jiu-jisu and sambo for 1 hour. I did live roll for 30 minutes. I then followed with situational drills for 45 minutes. I went to straight into a simple circuit consisting lots of tire hammering, rope drills, agility drills, sprints, core work. I then did bag work.

Notes: Lots of acne contiue to pile up on my face but I don't care since I embrace it lol. Aggression is up when I get agitated but feeling wonderful in terms of mood. Endurance is up considering I am still suffering from congestion. Looking lean and full for sure. Eating and drinking water like a bear.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 19

I started training off with agility work, box jumps and things of that nature for 30 minutes. I went straight into Muay thai sparring for an hour. I took a Banana with hydro whey break, then went into jiu-jisu dirlls for 1 hour. I then live roll from standup for 45 minutes, then transitioned into MMA sparring of 3 5 minute rounds.

Notes: Keeping water intake up, hunger still is def high, sweating plenty, motivation and drive are great, mood is outstanding with a hint of easy aggressive state, acne is def present LOL, I have not broken out like this in a while....
Day 20

Did lots of live rolling, 15 rounds of MMA sparring, wrestling takedown technique and sprawl techniques with transitional work. Then did an intense circuit with compound lifts, sprints, 25 inch jump box sprints.

Notes: Keeping water uptake high, sweating like a monster, hunger is fantastic, aggression is really kicking in high gear. For example, I went to eat out with family, and the waitress really pissed me off with her and attitude and the fact that she messed my order up and had the balls laugh about it, so I got from seat and ran to the bathroom to cool down because I was tempted to beat the living crap out of her and the entire staff (actually serious), also I have been getting really aggressive anytime someone annoys me. Acne continues to pertrude my face, my mother even noticed and told me that she has not seen acne on my face like that since I was in Highschool. I did some research and insulin actually can be responsible for increasing sebuscus glands, if androgens rise, then acne is much more capable of appearing, intersting.... Strength is def present but strength was not like during the week due to the lack of fodd prior to training. I was bascially semi deyhdrated before lifting but kept downing water. Other than my implosive temper my mood is great. I am DEF looking bigger, leaner and more defined. I am liking this supp.....
Day 21 Rest

Day 22

So I before I started my training I was calm as usual but boy my neighbor pissed me off and I almost blanked out. I have been having a very hard time controlling my temper, and we are talking volatile, energy and drive were great during training. I did 1 hour of muay thai followed by 1.5 hours of Sambo. Small break, started drilling wrestling technique for 1 hour. Then transitioned into more grappling techniques for 1 hour. I then did live roll for 35 minutes. I drank lot of water for a break, then went into 5 rounds of 5 minutes of MMA sparring with no grappling. Hydro whey and went straight into a compound lifts circuit with Core work.

Notes: My acne continues to pile up on my face, legs, and arms, maybe upper back. My temper is brutal but I still feel great and powerful. WOW, pumps were so intense that it was hard for me to do my normal volume workout, my skin looks tighter and darker of color.. LOL. Def looking leaner and bigger. Libido was crazy high this weekend and still lurking but when I train its easier to control. I really think that androgens have risen because people including training partners have become more weary of me, and that always happens to me when my testosterone surges. The added weight has made my takedowns easier as well shall I mention. I have to weigh myself to see how much I have gained as of recent.
Day 23+24

Had a lot to do on Tuesday LOL, so I could not post. As for today, I did 20 rounds of muay thai sparring, jiu-jitsu and sambo drills, break, wrestling technique, live roll from stand-up, right into MMA sparring with grappling for 5 rounds of 5 minutes. Then did an intense circuit with compound lifts and lots of core work, and agility drills.

Notes: Acne is still buzzing around, my androstenone has been higher and the reason I say this is because there is a dude who will talk to me here and there when he sees me, and he told me today that I looked like someone who is kill mode and cannibalistic LOL. Mood has been great but boy when something triggers me, it really can get me going. Today I officially can say I am bigger, and my muscles were more striated than usual. I was sweating a ton throughout the day, still upping the water intake. The key with this product is too drink a lot of water and eat, and there IS NO REASON why one should not see gains, cuz this stuff is giving me ph like gains. I went on the scale and weighing 182, which is at least 7 lbs more than usual. I also notice the more you drink water the more you will urinate due to its diuretic properties.The only thing that has gone up in lifts has been cleans because every other exercise I do gives me too much of a pump that I cannot push like normally due to the massive nitrogen retention within my veins, and I am not exaggerating just stating what I have experienced. Sucks cuz I want to see strength but the pumps are too strong, I also noticed that since my chest has gotten bigger, my cardio is slightly down due to the change in body composition and extra blood needed to go towards the muscles. My focus was great today during training which is something I really like, I guess with this supp you got to take the good with the bad, and if you are bber, there is only nothing but good.
Day 26

Today I did 1.5 hours of muay thai sparring, followed by jiu-jitsu drills for another 1 hour, did live roll for 35 minutes, took a small break and went into MMA sparring fo 7 rounds.

Notes: Def looking full, acne is still present, my shoulder muscles are always real tight, I slightly strained my calf muscles, which is no bigie. My training quality was great overall today. Great mood and have been doing a good job of ignoring dumb stuff. Got a little hypo after dinner LOL and fell asleep. Hunger has been through the roof as well. Libido seems to pretty prominent when startled. 2morrow is a strong training day.
Day 25
Did lots sparring, with about 2 hours of live roll. Followed up by sprints, rope drills, agility drills, box jumps, straight into an intense circuit with compound lifts.

Notes: Considering the lack of caloric intake strength was very solid throughout my whole workout and body. I still have the acne, keeping water uptake high, diuretic effect is still present, mood is awesome till I get annoyed but then returns back to greatness LOL, drive and motivation have been good, recovery is good, and boy I am filling out well while leaning up. I have to weigh myself either Monday or Tuesday. Still sweating profusely, so I am sipping on electrolytes very generously. I could tell testosterone is up also because its been hard to paper work because I have the energy to do physical activity.
Day 26 Rest Day
Day 29+30

Did plenty of sprints and sparring these last two days with lots of wrestling as well. My strength during grappling has been noted. Had awesome circuit workout yesterday with great recovery in between sets.

Notes: Feeling great, motivation is high, recovery is very good, looking full, forgot to weigh myself LOL, cannot stop eating. Sweating plenty, drinking lots of water. Sense of well being is great but get easily impatient due to the desire to get things done. Looked real vascular yesterday and today, I know the bottle is almost finished but really enjoying the anabolic effects of it, so far I find this product to mainly anabolic with slight androgenic properties.
I have early pics on this log but I can find "older" pre pics. I will have a post pic on the last day.

Day 31
Due to issues I only got to do muay thai sparring and MMA drills. Then later that day I did a compound lifting circuit.

Notes: Wow sweated a lot, red skin from elevated bp, acne is still present, hunger is ridunculous, very solid drive/motivation, drinking lots of water, great mood but if I got impatient boy I got impatient to a pretty intense point. I am def bigger than before while being a tad leaner than when I started. The one thing I notice is that you cannot eat too much carbs on this, its ideal for a clean bulk with dirty bulking habits. This would make a great supplement to use post weigh in...
Day 32-34
Sorry for the lack of update, been real busy lots of stuff. I believe there is three more days left but Natty wanted to hook me up with another bottle, so I am not sure if you guys want me to log it for another 4 weeks as well.

Minor setback, got kicked in the ribs without shin guards and had a minor slipped rib or bruised rib, so have to wait a couple days before continuing trainnig. It is all good, still motivated just need to be patient for this to heal, not the first time. Yesterday I got so mad about it that I broke down my room door LMAO, but that is the price you pay in any contact sport.

One more thing, HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to see my influence of enjoying life and intaking food with no guilt has entered your life LMAO.

Today I did therapy with light core exercises, band work, pushups, light shadowboxing.

I actually still lean and full HAHAHA, I was surrpised since I pigged out yesterday and haven't trained like normal due to the minor setback. Appetite is crazy high, so I am trying to calm it down with sick water intake but it end doing the trick LOL, so I am going to have to make me some eggs and pancakes now. I am really annoyed that I cannot train so I have been a little edgy but still feel great.
Today I did therapy with more progressive shadow boxing, I am happy to see that I am healing quicker than I expected. Doing band work as well. I might do light weight lifting at the end of the week since I still have to be careful with the rib, unless I do drills its too hard to constrict one's movement in MMA, and I want to avoid aggravating my rib in anyway.

Notes: Hunger is sick, drinking a ton of water, still looking full and lean which is sweet. I was sweating quite hard for a small time I invested into therapy LOL. I have been real competitive or in a competitive state of mind which sucks because I cannot use it for MMA at the moment. I just have to be patient.
Today I did my first lifting since the injury, was able to do a solid workout with a lot of sweat coming down LOL, I straight up looked swole since I have not done MMA to heal up. My libido has been throbbing these past few days, and I mean throbbing. The funny part was that I was able to squat LIKE NOTHING even with the injury, I was really amazed by this...
Focus was good, did not expect to train as well as I did but I am progessing real well. Hunger has been up, drinking my water, and been resting plenty hehe. Great mood except when I get impatient. Oh and I am up 12 lbs...
Yeah LOL, my family gets a kick out of it, personally I have learned that Costco and Sam's Club can do wonders.

Today was awesome, got back to slow progressive MMA for rhythm. I did muay thai work, boxing drills, and then took a small break. Went into jiu-jitsu drills and called it a day since I cannot do live work yet. WOW, when I went to lift, I could not help but notice two key things, FOCUS and AGGRESSION were prominent for sure. Lifts were def UP overall especially in leg department. At one point I thought I was lifting 100 lbs less than what I was actually doing till I noticed it. Def gaining size, it sad to hear that the supply of this will be limited since many people on hear are natural bbers and would love this stuff. Sweating like a beast, def eating a ton like nothing, upping my water intake, urinating quite a bit, looking vascular/lean/full all at once....
Well had awesome eating buffet that took place TWICE for me LOL, today was great. Lots of glycogen, sweating out of nothing. Did lots of pad work while still taking it easy, tag for light sparring about 10 rounds for 5 minutes. Jiu-jisu and wrestling drills. Did light live roll with many partners, got a massage, then went and lifted smoothly.

Notes: I am really liking the glycogen retaining from this product. I love how my trainers have to mop my sweat after every session LMAO. GREAT focus/drive and aggression in the gym. Strength is up, most notably in legs and arm dumbell drills, chest is up but not like those lifts. Muscular endurance is up for sure, Great mood and really easily jolted by aggression which works in favor for me. Upping my water intake along food intake, acne is still present, got some even popping on my back and arms. Almost fully healed but still taking it with caution/smooth. Def looking lean and mean, I am going to sourly miss using this supplement that is for sure.
My back is almost good to go, trainer is wasting no time on me and having me start to lightly spar. Did quite a bit of muay thai and boxing sparring, also live roll from stand-up. He also had me doing sleigh drags and rope drills LOL, along agility drills. We don't mess around LMAO.

Notes: Acne seemed to be a little more present than usual, great drive and focus, sweating profusely, upping water intake, def looking full, recovery has been tits, sense of well being is great, aggression is def up, I think my test is up because pheromones seem to be that of A-none dominance with lack of trust from others.
Today training consisted of muay thai sparring, boxing sparring, light wrestling, jiu-jitsu drills, live grappling, sprints, then smooth circuit lifting.

Notes: Still sweating like a machine, muscular endurance is noted both in grappling and lifting. Very solid drive, and acne is UP, got more acne then I had when I was in high school. There has to be some sort of boost in androgens, I just know by the way people react to me, also noted aggression for training is up which is sweet, quit volatile as well, wanting more isolation which is normal for me when both test and dopamine rise. Lots of energy, looking lean yet full which again is cool. Almost fully healed, still a little bit that needs to recover.

Thanks to nattydisaster and PES for the opportunity.

I'll be logging the new PES anabolic. Not much known right now, other than it will not lower T, and should be taken with food.

Took my first 3 periworkout last night, feel super thirsty and a little pumped today... Getting to the meat of my workouts this week, I'm very excited.

Starting stats (-30lbs off my heaviest, lost quite a bit of strength, was at 4/5/6 status)

6.3.5" / 79" wingspan / 254 lbs / ~15% bf

Bench 315x3 last workout
Dead 505 cluster of 4 last workout
Squat 425 for 5 last workout
My first training session will be today, well fed, well rested, and well supped. I have taken the AnaBeta-01 before bed each of the past 2 nights without any issues at all - I took a benadryl as well last night and actually woke up late for work. Typically any psychological effects are very apparent on me, like the head rush from peptides or the euphoria from sulbutiamine, so I am fairly certain that there are no sides on sleep.

Maybe feeling slightly aggressive today, but could just be pent up energy from not doing my normal Monday workout.
Back from training:

warmed up shoulders

DB BENCH
100sx5 (warmup)
130sx6
130sx3 (Big negative hold)
120sx10
100sx13

Incline Hammer Strength, Ultra wide

15 @ 275 (2 sets)

Thick Bar Military Presses, bounced at bottom

135x5
185x5
235x3
215x5

Machine lateral raise

2 sets to failure @ 100lb (whole stack)

Hammer strength shrugs
20 @ 8 plates (warmup)
12 @ 12 plates
10 @ 12 plates
8 @ 12 plates (no straps, for grip work)

Used the barrel of rice for some grip work

Abs:

Decline situp + 75lb DB
set of 8
set of 7, dropped db and did a few more

Roman chair DB leg raise +45lb DB
Set of 7
Set of 7, dropped db and did a few more

Felt real good so I banged out a few pullups, db cleans @85, 1 arm db presses @85, and left. Really hoping the above numbers come up next week, my best DB set was 140x6 on Superdrol.

Weighed in at 256 (+2lbs, not statistically significant). Really felt like I had a lot of endurance, though I am purposely upping carbs for this long after being on carb cycling with intermittent fasting. Because I fast for 14-16 hours a day NOT A SINGLE MEAL ON THIS LOG WILL BE TAKEN WITHOUT ANABETA...assuming all goes well. I also popped some L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate just in case this has any activities on the androgen receptor.

(Natty, Imma outsmart you!)
That's sort of a general statement - IF that's all it is, I can already tell you it seems to be better constructed than anabolic pump, yellow gold, insopro (NA-R-ALA) and glycobol. It might be that it acts on some pathway upstream of GLUT4 translocation in muscle - we don't really know. There are lots of pathways that switch that stuff on :::goes to find the research for Anator P70:::

Trust me, I'm the biggest skeptic in the world, and I know you are too. I don't feel that any other insulin mimicker has made a big difference in my training. The only supplements I can ever say really outweighed the quality of my diet and training are epistane and superdrol. It's possible I won't respond to this, either. But, I think you'll agree that PES thusfar has an excellent track record for releasing things that work, and eschewing what doesn't.
OK, popped 1 with a 6" doublemeat sub

waited an hour

ate a pb sandwich, and experimentally threw the kitchen sink at this workout

60mg 1,3 dimethylamylamine
200mg caffeine
400mg sulbutiamine
7g glycerol
1 scoop xtend
22g whey
another Anabeta-01
12.5mg 6-bromo
and 2.5mg cialis

I had a workout so good, that my ears are ringing This has never happened before, ever. I have some guesses as to the method of action of this stuff...but damn. I am pretty susceptible to psychosomatic effects, but this is some pretty sick placebo!

DEADLIFTS
worked up to

515x4 (cluster)
405x12 (kill me)

CG cable rows
220 warmup
300x5
345 (stack with a 45 pinned on) - 9 (pin snapped in half, I bad a bad gym citizen :( ...will replace that)
300 x12

Motorcycle cable row (christian thibaudeau special, great for lat stretch)
6 @ 90
12 @ 80
10 @ 80

Bentover triceps extension
200x22
200x13
200x9

(Rest pause-ish...was gunshy about pinning to the stack again!)

EZ bar curls
125x8
155x6 (some cheating, focus on negative)
125x9

Spider curls (I like the stretch)
95x4
75x 8
75x6

Then I went down the rack for standing db curls, 55s -> 45s ->35s, just because I was feeling and looking monstrous and I wanted to catch a pump; mission accomplished

Weighed in at 255. Most vascular I've ever looked, as an aside.
I find it increases pumps. That's an extremely low dose, though. I don't have any issues with performance, but I do enjoy the effects it has on the weekend. I have a naturally long refractive period (I tend to only want to have sex twice a day at the most). Idunno, I grabbed it "just in case" I had any problems on cycle or in PCT from superdrol, and I found some research suggesting it boosts T (also probably psychosomatic).

/shrug, I'm "pump-resistant" but I find glycerol (hyperhydration) to be effective. Cialis at a low dose counteracts the vasoconstriction of 13dm and caffeine nicely. Way way better than AAKG. I will say that this workout felt WAY better with the anabeta than previous workouts on everything else i listed though.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was literally almost unconscious, lying flat on the gym floor making a "sweat angel". High rep deadlifts are definitely ruiners.

No workout today, just installed coilovers on my car and prepped it for a turbo install. I just put the cialis' 36 hour half life to good use. ;) I did notice quite a lot of energy today, given i had poor sleep. I'm not going to chalk it all up to the Anabeta yet, but there is definitely no androgen-mediated lethargy.

Also, I noticed an even larger than normal appetite, like rosie mentioned. I had 2/3 a pan of lasagna for dinner (to put in context, 3 other people had the other 1/3 combined)...then i was still hungry, so i ate half a rotisserie chicken...then i was still hungry so i ate some blueberry muffin cake and a bowl of cereal.

Then I was concerned I was too carb heavy so I dumped a scoop of protein in my mouth and washed it down with milk. (I am too lazy to dirty a shaker, try it sometime)
Meh, OK legs and biceps/forearms day today. Only did a few reps at 425 for squats because I could feel my back from friday still.

Did max out a curl with some cheating with 2 45s on each side of the EZbar - either someone was doing something weird with it before or there was a titan in the gym before me. My biceps are destroyed right now.
Hit 4 reps at 315 on the bench pretty easily. 135 and 225 felt heavy, but I did well at 315. Go figure. Backed off with 6 at 275 and then repped out at 245 (probably 12-14 reps)

Did some minor cheating thick bar military presses, got up to 225 for 6, happy with that, felt strong. Backed off with 12 at 185 - A PR, I think

Did 2 sets of db incline with the 100s, was pretty fried so no incredible numbers - 110s were too heavy and I only got 3 and couldn't focus on the stretch like I wanted.

Did a set of lateral shoulder raise just to catch a delt pump. The whole stack for 20+ obviously :)

Did 2 sets of behind the head tricep DB extension with the 115 - light weight baby.

Finally, there were some bros on the vertical leg press machine doing triples with 4 plates on a side (this machine: YouTube - vertical leg press)

...so i went over and did a deep widowmaker for 20 reps with 6 plates on a side, cold. Not in a ****ish way, it was all cool.

Still liking the run so far, strength does seem to be up, but I think week 3 will be the real test.
Very good biceps day, OK day on squats.

Did a bunch of easy heavy singles for squat up to 445

315x12

315x8

some practice speed reps at 225

Biceps
EZBar curls worked up to 172.5 (or whatever 3 25s on a side is) for 8 reps with cheating, which may be close to a PR

then burned out at 142.5, then 122.5

then 2 sets of spider curls at 95 (love these for stretch)

2 sets wrist curls at 90 mini barbell (supinated)

some calves

abductors and adductors

And that's it. Ate a 24oz steak with veggies, 3 scoops of protein of various types in milk, a bowl of cinnamon sugar oatmeal, and a pb+honey sandwich.

Dosed the Anabeta 2 pre 2 post. Good workout. I was wearing a cutoff shirt and couldn't resist hitting some front double bi shots in the mirror. Arms are lookin' good!
Arms look fuller. More definition around my fat-pack. Good serratus size and definition. Back seems to have slightly more topology to it. If I can turn in a good workout today, I will be very happy.

Biggest thing I've noticed so far is that I don't want to leave the gym. It sounds a little weird from a guy who has admittedly made a lot of progress...but I have to go it alone now and ESPECIALLY when I'm cutting/recomping I don't like beign in the gym that much. This PES anabolic really has given me the desire to be in there more. I did high rep squats, and once I caught my breath, I was ready for more. That NEVER happens. I'm dosing 2 in the hour before my workouts while I load up on food, so maybe this is an acute effect, but it's very nice.

I've been roundly ignoring the recommendation to not take before bed (I'm of the opinion having low blood sugar levels while asleep is beneficial) and I wake up with a dry mouth ready to pee frequently. So, definitely shuttling effects for water/glycogen, presumably into muscle. I have noticed the "all day pump" - it's subtle, but more than any GDA or partitioner I've used. Probably similar to ultradosed cissus or ostarine more than something like epistane or superdrol, where I constantly feel like I could rip a car in half.
I should also mention I did my usual heavy curls and had some pretty great vascularity - best I've ever had. I still don't catch an INSANE PUMPZ, but I think it does enhance the feeling of muscle fullness/vascularity.
Mirror says I'm leaner + more vascular after 3 weeks on Anabeta - Gotta workout chest and back here yet.
Pulled 585, figured out a deficiency in my dead form (was straightening legs too early, bringing my shoulders way in front of the bar instead of over it).

PR for being natty, actually.

Did a billion rack pulls to reinforce my lockout form. from right below the knees. 495x8 405xWho knows (more than 20?)

neutral grip pulldowns @260 - 8 4 5 (dropped to 240). Did these DC style because I was crunched for time. Surprisingly heavy.
My bottle is starting to get low. Destroyed another arms + legs workout. Really awesome vascularity and pump, if I had to pick one thing I've noticed the most, it's vascularity for sure. I'm down 5 lbs since starting, definition and vascularity is better. Strength up and down depending on the lift, but generally holding steady enough to keep me happy.

I told nattydisaster pretty early in the run that it feels to me almost like SUPER-forskolin. Now, I am pretty sure it isn't forskolin in there, but if you ever took the nutraplanet tub of 20% extract for a few months, you'd notice a subtle but definite change in physique. Slightly better energy. The point is, forskolin was always legit in terms of method of action, but I think it was underdosed/too expensive. This is sort of the apotheosis of the breed. I actually am of the opinion that this would make a pretty good complement to an AI. PES is famous for their stacks anyway, I would be very interested in running this + Titanium (or other fenugreek product, which I feel may synergize nicely) in PCT, especially alongside ostarine.

I should also mention that I was intermittent fasting and took a lot of liberties with dosing during this run - the hypoglycemic effects, I can definitely confirm. Actually more noticeable than any other GDA I've taken. A few times I made some poor choices (taking 3 anabeta with a large pizza postworkout and not quite enough water before bed woke me up with insane thirst - I've only gotten that kind of glycogen loading effect from DS before.)

I think that there is definitely merit to this product. As long as PES checks in with a price point similar to their other products, I would recommend picking up a bottle. And this is coming from someone who more or less has sworn off most natural designer/prop blend supps after a few poor experiences.
It's over! :(

I think that PES has another winner here. It's subtle, and I think it is best suited to be a bulker because of how pronounced the hypo feeling can get. I also think that it's a powerful bullet to have in the chamber for cheat days, because the effects are so acute.

The biggest thing I noticed was vascularity. It's not going to give you SKIN TEARING PUMPZZ (I like my skin intact, thanks), but within 2 weeks at 4 caps ED, I was the most vascular I've been in my life. And I have never been a vascular person at all. I was noticing forearms, calves, biceps like crazy, and anywhere with apparent vascularity already (backs of the hands). Truly a remarkable difference on that front.

I'm pretty happy with the month of training, for being natural. Definitely worth a shot, probably the best natural ergogenic supp I've used.

I was chosen to be one of the beta testers for the PES supplement AnaBeta-01. I have been told nothing about the supplement other than what has been mentioned on the forums, no further information has been disclosed to me privately. I commend PES for this decision as they obviously put faith in their products, I wouldn't have been able to find anything else out even if I tried.

Thank you to Josh for picking me, especially as it is the first product sample from the States which I have received without having to pay anything to receive it, very generous indeed.

Background Information:
I am a Personal Trainer from England. I do not take any form of AAS. I do some very occasional photoshoots for fitness modelling so tend to keep my body fat low consistently. I never bulk and raise my body fat past 11-12% and cut back down, I add muscle at a slower pace but keep my body fat in check.

Statistics:
Height- 6' 0"
Weight- 83kg (taken this morning after going to the toilet, before eating breakfast)
Skinfolds- I am not getting these done. I am absolutely meticulous with skinfold procedures and the only other Biosignature practitioner in my county lives almost an hour away, I would not be able to get them done consistently and if I can't do them right, I won't do them at all- I am not going to guess and measure my own.
Measurements- I have an accumeasure tape so I can measure myself. There is a huge degree of human error in this so although I know some of my readings, I won't put them up as it is fairly easy to misjudge. I have taken a flexed bicep reading today on my right arm of 16.75".

Due to serious illness last year I lost 24kg in a few months. I will not go into details on it because I don't want it to become a defining feature. I am not on any form of medication or treatment and do not currently suffer with anything. I only mention this because I atrophied a lot and my legs are still nowhere near as strong as they were as my joints make it hard to get back into the heavier lifting due to severe thigh weakness.

Current Supplement Regime:
- AnaBeta-01 one capsule QID to start off with
- Multivitamin
- B Vitamins
- Creatine
- Amino acid tablets
- Waxy maize starch
- L-Carnitine

Pre Workout:
- Caffeine
- Ephedrine

Intra Workout:
- BCAAs
- Beta-Alanine

Post Workout:
- Brown Rice Protein
- Maltodextrin
- Dextrose

I have stopped taking Testofen, K-R-Ala and my pre workout generic NO product to allow for a more accurate evaluation.

Nutrition:
I am a relatively low carb dieter. I simply do not digest a lot of starches very well therefore do not eat any form of wheat, gluten or dairy (obviously not a starch) due to sensitivities to them. Carbs can come in the form of rice, potatoes, buckwheat (pancakes, gluten free products used as cheat meals) and other gluten free grains. I take BRP with WMS as meal replacement drinks as I digest WMS ok and don't get such a heavy blood sugar crash as I do if I use maltodextrin.

Training:
I am starting a new training regime to suit the reported nutrient shuttling, anabolic and fat loss properties of AnaBeta-01. This is going to be an accumulation phase of a higher volume hypertrophy split with incomplete rest periods.

I will be doing Chest/Back, Legs, Off, Arms, Off, Repeat (training 3 times on a 5 day cycle). It gives me wiggle room with my girlfriend so if I miss the legs session I do it on the third day instead and don't lose any days worth of training. More details of each training session will be posted as I go.

This is my first log. I was told photos would be a bonus although I didn't think it was likely to have a visible difference in four weeks. I have counted my capsules and make 151 (crammed to the top of the bottle) giving my 37 full days of the product.

Feel free to ask any questions as I go along, I intend it to be as informative as possible.

Let's get this started!

P.S. The photo was taken within 20 minutes of receiving my bottle in the post this morning. I had not eaten anything or worked out.

I appreciate the quality isn't crystal clear but it is the biggest mirror in my house and if I take it on my phone I can ensure the conditions stay the same when I take more. The lighting is the natural lighting in our house, it was not created for dramatic effect lol.
Ok, here is my new chest and back programme which I did the first workout of just now.

A1) 60 Degree Incline Neutral Grip Dumbbell Bench Press 10 seconds rest
A2) Flat Neutral Grip Dumbbell Bench Press 10 seconds rest
A3) Chest Dips 10 seconds rest
A4) Flat Bench Pronated Grip Dumbbell Flyes 180 seconds rest.

All exercises were 3 x 8-12 with 3-0-1-0 tempo.

B1) Narrow Parallel Grip Pull Ups 10 seconds rest
B2) Wide Grip Lat Pulldown 10 seconds rest
B3) Wide Grip Lean Back Lat Pulldown 10 seconds rest
B4) Flat Bench Dumbbell Pullover 180 seconds rest

All exercises were 3 x 8-12 with 3-0-1-0 tempo.

The workout took around 45 minutes and was hard work with such a high workload density. The high volume should work with AnaBeta-01's nutrient partitioning effects as I have the view of you work hard to earn your carbs. The pump from this workout was fairly extreme so if the supplement adds to it I may be in trouble with it hindering my performance. Time will tell.

I took 150g of carbs (dextrose and maltodextrin) post workout with 75g of BRP. The carbs are higher than I run usually to see what I could get away with post workout. I felt a little sick from them for 15 minutes or so but nothing major.

Definitely have dry mouth more than usual. I keep swallowing to try and bring some moisture back. No noticeable increase in thirst.
2 hours after I finished eating that breakfast and an orange afterwards my plan was to have a BRP/WMS shake and go straight to the gym.

I feel so hungry I actually feel sick. I have had to throw some more food on the grill because there is no way I could train like this, shakes for me are to add calories to your food regime, not to replace it. I have them when I am not hungry or food will take an hour to cook.

It is like waking up the morning after you have had a heavy night and you feel so hollow you feel nauseous. I didn't expect much in the way of appetite increases from this but I never feel this hungry less than 3 hours after eating steak and eggs. If this continues I make a recommendation to anyone who wants to eat clean to keep quick cook food on hand, this is the type of thing that would make you rush into your local generic fast food place and have three servings.

I am desperately looking for something to eat now but don't have any clean choices so will have to be patient. If I make gluten free pancakes before I train I will want to fall into my insulin/serotonin coma...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New leg programme started today.

A1) Snatch Grip Deadlift 3-1-1-0 10 seconds rest
A2) 45 Degree Leg Press 3-0-1-0 10 seconds rest
A3) Hack Squat Machine 3-0-1-0 10 seconds rest
A4) Sumo Stance Deadlift 3-1-1-0 180 seconds rest
All exercises are 3 x 8-12.

B1) Iso-Lateral Leg Extension 3-0-1-0 10 seconds rest
B2) Horizontal Hack Squat Calf Raises 3-0-1-0 10 seconds rest
B3) Donkey Calf Raises 3-0-1-0 10 seconds rest
B4) Plantar-Flexed Seated Leg Curl 3-0-1-0 120 seconds rest
All exercises are 3 x 8-12

I set myself a hard target with the first four exercises and they absolutely battered me. By the third set on the sumo deadlift I hit 2 reps because my lower back pump was so severe.

I didn't want to finish there but physically couldn't do anything worth while involving my lower back as a stabiliser (I struggled to carry a 25kg plate back to the rack because it was so bad). This is why the last 4 exercises are much more easier than the first four.

Appetite is ridiculous, I can't remember if I have ever felt this hungry throughout the day. I felt sick with hunger 2 hours after breakfast so delayed my gym session to eat again. I felt sick within an hour after finishing the gym because I was ravenous, usually eating an hour after such a big shake is a bit of a chore.

150g carbs (dextrose and maltodextrin mix), 70g BRP.

I planned to go to the gym earlier today because I carb up after gym sessions to avoid lethargy when training and I felt like I needed carbs very early in the day. Carb up for the rest of the evening.
It is quite a weird feeling, I have polished off a normal sized plate of homemade beef chili (tomato passata, herbs etc) and knew I would want something afterwards. I am just over half way through my pack of macaroons so an extra 600 calories more than I would usually consume and I have that slight nauseous feeling when you go too far on a carb up but my stomach doesn't feel full.

My mind says "you know you have had enough" but my stomach feels like it hasn't even ingested anything.

I am going to a friends house for about 3 hours as soon as I finish food. Usually I would wait to eat when I get back but I am going to take a hefty BRP + WMS shake with some high carb snacks and then have homemade chicken curry (chicken, coconut milk and authentic Thai curry paste) waiting for me as soon as I get back.
Day three today was a day off from training.

- Appetite was increased but nowhere near as fierce as it has been after training sessions. I have been on a lower carb day and managed it fairly well without much in the way of cravings
- Dry mouth is not noticeable today
- No noticeable urination increase
- No other side effects

Arms tomorrow. Carbs on hand in case I feel as ravenous as I did yesterday.
Today was the first arm workout of the new routine. Here it is;

A1) Reverse EZ Scott Curls 3-0-1-0 10 seconds
A2) EZ Scott Curls 3-0-1-0 10 seconds
A3) Scott Zottman Curls 3-0-1-0 10 seconds
A4) Seated Hammer Curls 3-0-1-0 120 seconds
All exercises are 8-12 reps

B1) 45 Degree Incline DB Tricep Extensions 3-0-1-0 10 seconds
B2) Flat Bench DB Tricep Extensions 3-0-1-0 10 seconds
B3) Flat Bench Narrow Grip EZ Extensions 3-0-1-0 10 seconds
B4) Seated Narrow Grip Overhead EZ Extensions 3-0-1-0 120 seconds
All exercises are 8-12 reps.

Workout was hard, a fierce pump in the arms which is to be expected. The weights are extremely light compared to what I am used to doing which is why I chose a routine like this, as an acculumation phase following an intensification phase.
The weights used on the third time through the giant set were ridiculously light. I am absolutely not used to this system of training at all so it took me to school.

Usually my tri-sets are much higher intensity with only one exercise being in a 12 rep range.

Today is an off day today. Here is my summary so far.

- Appetite increase is undeniable. The time it takes from eating to feeling hungry again is definitely less than it is usually. Rather than going 2.5 hours and wondering what I am going to eat there have been occasions where I am ravenous by the 2 hour mark.
- Urination was crazy on one day only. Since then I don't think I go more than normal.
- Hunger after the gym especially has gone up, even though I have bumped the carbohydrate portion of my post workout shake up to 150g (almost 2g/kg bodyweight)
- Carbohydrate cravings have gone up

I don't feel like I am making the most of this yet. I am not used to wanting to eat so much so need to cook large meals in advance and have something I can warm up when I am hungry rather than cooking when I start to feel hungry because that half an hour waiting for something to cook sometimes feels like hours because I am so hungry.
Today was the second session of chest and back. It was hard as I was very sore in both brachialis muscles to the point that chin ups were quite painful just to perform.

Strength improvements were in all chest exercises and in all back exercises however there was a sharper drop off curve on both bodyweight exercises (chest dips and narrow parallel grip pull ups).

Appetite has stayed high. Not painfully high like it was on the first couple of days but definitely higher than normal. I have bought some high carb snacks to make sure I have some on hand as well as 5kg of BRP and WMS arriving tomorrow so I have carb/protein shakes to take with me when I go out to keep my appetite satisfied when no food is available and to tame what can be, fairly severe cravings.
Today is my 7th day on AnaBeta-01. Here is my summary so far.
- Weight is 82kg. -1kg from starting weight (standard fluctuation for me). Weighed myself first thing in the morning between the toilet and breakfast as I did before.
- Arm measurement is the same which is expected
- Most noticeable effect has been a huge increase in appetite. I can't work out when it peaks as sometimes it is much more obvious than others. Breakfast appears to be one of the times it is harder to get full. After training has been constant eating on occasion but not on others. I wonder if my copious stimulant intake prior to training blunts this more than it would with other people.
- No noticeable increase in mood which has been reported with other people's logs
- No noticeable thermogenic effects which aren't there for me otherwise (I feel warm on higher carb meals and sweat profusely during training when I take stimulants as I am now)
- In terms of body composition I think I am going to put a photo in around the half way mark as I am confident I am already looking slightly sharper even after the first week. My girlfriend was spending the week in another city and said I was looking wider when she saw me compared to last week.

I am waiting for the mechanic to tell me when my car is done and then I will go straight to the gym for legs before going to a friends for a barbecue later to get a firm bump on my caloric intake for the day while socialising (no alcohol involved as it is a requirement for this log and I don't tend to drink more than about 3 times per year anyway).
Arms session today. The pump was very extreme. After my first giant set on my biceps I found it quite hard to flex my arm just to take a drink.

Improvement across the board except with the zottman curls, I found the pump very intense in my brachialis which crippled my performance on the exercise quite a lot. It is possible to attribute this to the AnaBeta-01 because it is extremely rare I won't improve on every exercise in the gym, especially the second session into the new programme with all variables kept the same. I haven't done this programme without the AnaBeta-01 so although it is possible, I could not say for definite that this is causing the crippling pumps. I think it is more than likely to be a factor.

Looking good while training though. A couple of my friends who I train in the same gym as have given me compliments about looking pumped during and after training. I believe I already look better in the mirror hence me proposing to take a photo half way through this bottle rather than wait to the end as I would be curious to see if anyone else notices a difference.
Today was chest and back.

Every third workout I like to deload with a volume decrease of around 30% to accommodate faster strength increases. This is coupled with an increase in the intensity (true meaning of intensity i.e. 1RM% rather than perceived difficulty. Today I went from 8-12 reps across the board on my giant sets to 6-8.

Rather than keeping it at three circuits I increased this to four so my planned deload turned into a simple change in the rep/set parameter. I will go back to the three circuits on my fourth and fifth workout.

The workout was very difficult. I felt nauseous for over an hour after finishing and threw up in my mouth as I was leaving the gym. I am not 100% confident I will be able to do this routine with legs as both of my leg workouts so far have forced me to lie down between sets. I will start with the deload and if I can squeeze in a fourth circuit I shall. Throwing up seems counterintuitive to me as I am getting the calories in to build muscle. If I was aiming for endurance or fat loss then I wouldn't necessarily have the same policy.

Notes on AnaBeta-01.
- I have had a few spots on my back recently. I tend to get them as I remove any hair I get from the root so often get spots as it grows back. I think I have more than usual but wouldn't have wondered this if I hadn't read the other logs so take this with a pinch of salt.
- I am starting to see visible changes in the mirror. I will confirm this in a few days when I do pictures again.
- Appetite is still high.

I woke up late this morning and have stayed up to squeeze another meal in (it is 12:50am here now) as I am hungry. I am currently enjoying gluten free pancakes, free range bacon, honey and ghee. Think of it as the lower allergen version of the American classic!
Arms session today, for those who skip to the end page here it is;

A1) Reverse EZ Scott Curls 3-0-1-0 10 seconds
A2) EZ Scott Curls 3-0-1-0 10 seconds
A3) Scott Zottman Curls 3-0-1-0 10 seconds
A4) Seated Hammer Curls 3-0-1-0 120 seconds

B1) 45 Degree Incline DB Tricep Extensions 3-0-1-0 10 seconds
B2) Flat Bench DB Tricep Extensions 3-0-1-0 10 seconds
B3) Flat Bench Narrow Grip EZ Extensions 3-0-1-0 10 seconds
B4) Seated Narrow Grip Overhead EZ Extensions 3-0-1-0 120 seconds

Reps are usually in the 8-12 range across the board. Today was the third workout so an intended deload day of approximately 30%, I upped the sets to four rather than three so it was not a deload in the end, something experimental.

I have never incorporated giant sets into a routine other than as a experimental one-off workout.

It was very hard for me to assess my 1RM continuum and I misjudged the weights on these quite a lot. I increased the weight of A1 and A2 by 20% and hit 8 reps on the first two sets of both. I should have increased it more as ideally I should be forced to drop the weight with each subsequent giant set.

- Pump was extremely intense, as it has been.
- Visually I had good vascularity and have been receiving more compliments recently on my physique- very strong start.
- Appetite is still high. I finished a roast dinner with lamb, potatoes and green beans and felt comfortably full. Within half an hour of finishing I am already hungry. I am going to wait an hour or so and cook another proper meal rather than snacking to fill myself up.

Legs tomorrow which will be extremely challenging if I go for four circuits.
Day 14:
Weight- 84kg. +1kg from starting weight.

Yesterday I ate my roast dinner of free range lamb, potatoes and green beans and ate until comfortably full. Dinner was about 5:15 - 5:45 ish. Just over an hour later I was very hungry and started cooking and ate one gluten free pancake with 8 rashers (240g) of outdoor bred bacon with honey and ghee. This was eaten between about 7:45 and 8:15. Usually I wouldn't be hungry before bed and would have a shake but had a shower and stayed downstairs to eat some free range beef steak skewers.

Today- legs. Hip external rotators still feel a bit stiff on the left side. It tends to feel worse when I am getting out of bed some potentially something to do with my mattress. Either way this is my last chance to do legs without me falling out of my routine so they will get done today.
Third leg workout today. For those who haven't read from the beginning, here it is;

A1) Snatch Grip Deadlift 3-1-1-0 10 seconds rest
A2) 45 Degree Leg Press 3-0-1-0 10 seconds rest
A3) Hack Squat Machine 3-0-1-0 10 seconds rest
A4) Sumo Stance Deadlift 3-1-1-0 180 seconds rest

B1) Iso-Lateral Leg Extension 3-0-1-0 10 seconds rest
B2) Horizontal Hack Squat Calf Raises 3-0-1-0 10 seconds rest
B3) Donkey Calf Raises 3-0-1-0 10 seconds rest
B4) Plantar-Flexed Seated Leg Curl 3-0-1-0 120 seconds rest

Usually 3 x 8-12 across the board. On this workout (third time I have done it) I changed the rep/set parameter to 4 x 6-8.

This workout kicked my arse. I managed to complete it slightly over the one hour mark (65 minutes) as I had to take a couple of breaks for my back pumps to subside. So much so that I had to wait to go and clear up my deadlift bar because I didn't dare try and take the 20kg/45lb plates off. I didn't throw up, which was a bonus as my appetite is high as it is without projecting what I have already consumed back up.

Hip is a little stiff, will be stretching it a few times before the day is out.

Genuine tip for AnaBeta-01 users. The only way I have found to mitigate the huge appetite increase is to train so hard you feel nauseous. It sounds like I am making a joke but it is genuinely the only time I have curbed it.
Post workout meal while still feeling a bit sick- steak followed by a pack of dark chocolate covered organic rice cakes.

40 minutes after finishing- hungry again, lol.
I ate breakfast this morning. Gluten free sausages from outdoor bred pigs (high pork content) with eggs.

An hour later I was very hungry so started cooking a baking tray full of chicken wings.

This stuff is crazily powerful for appetite increases. I wonder if 1 cap QID is actually too strong for me to start with. The possibility of eating clean and low carb on AnaBeta-01 is similar to the possibility of striking a match off a jelly, maybe slightly harder.

Today is chest and back. It is beautiful weather (for England i.e. 20 degrees lol) so I have had half an hour of sunbathing. Drinking BRP and WMS with 1 AB-01 and straight to the gym.

Update later.
Something interesting to note.

Ryan posted this on his log;

Which is something I have also said a few days ago;

This shows that both of us have had the same experience and that my initial thoughts on this were not influenced by what I have read in anyone elses log. Consistent performing product.

Today's chest and back session mirrored this. Strength improvements across the board except for pull ups. Out of four chest and back sessions performed with all parameters kept the same for both muscle groups there has been one session where my dip performance was lower than it was in the previous workout and one where my pull-up reps were lower as well. Is this from the pump? Possibly. It hasn't reflected on any other exercises which is interesting.

A friend of mine said my arms were looking very vascular while I was training today. He is in the gym with me a lot so should be a decent judge.

My girlfriend said I am definitely looking wider across the chest, lats and shoulders which is the third time she has pointed it out since I have started this product. The pictures will tell the full story.
Thank you both. :)

Todays training was supposed to be legs. The last few days I have been waking up with a seriously stiff back and lumbo pelvic hip complex.

As it felt quite hard just bending down to the floor I decided snatch grip deadlifts probably wouldn't be a successful venture today.

Not one to enjoy missing the gym I moved my arm session two days forward. Training arms on a consecutive day to chest and back is definitely not optimal but in this instance was the best case scenario.

Anyway, biceps were stronger- triceps were weaker on a few sets. Feasible hypothesis- my biceps recover quicker than triceps which is perfectly plausible. Don't find these things out without experimenting!

The session was still productive, pumps were still very strong, appetite is still very high, as I am keeping an eye out for aesthetic changes my vanity has probably increased by about 20% as well lol.
Day 19. I am not due a weekly weigh in for 2 days but hopped on the scale first thing in the morning after going to the toilet.

Weight 85kg.+2kg from starting weight. This is way beyond a normal weight fluctuation for me as 83kg at the time of weighing was on the high side of average. On most days I usually weighed 82kg.

I am very happy with this. I haven't seen this weight on the scale for years and it would have been with higher levels of body fat.

An important note. While I say I am 'lower carb' than a lot of people. I was still getting in between 100g and 200g per day prior to starting this. I have increased my carb intake but there was no sudden jump due to glycogen replenishment from carb rebound, as you can see from my 7th day weigh in.
Yesterday was legs. I iced by left hip and back to relieve some of the pain. It felt a lot better so I went to the gym.

To be safe, I did a leg session which minimised the strain on my lower back. Here was my routine.

A1) Prone Iso Lateral Leg Curl
A2) Seated Iso Lateral Leg Extension
A3) 45 Degree Hack Squat
A4) Seated Calf Raises
All exercises were 3 x 8-12 with a 2 minute rest after A4.

B1) Hammer Strength Seated Horizontal Leg Press
B2) Standing Calf Raise Machine
B3) Lying Horizontal Hack Squat Machine
B4) Alternate Leg Lowering
All exercises were 3 x 12 (alternative leg lowering was 12 per side) with a 2 minute rest after B4.

This is a replacement session for my intended programme. Strain on the lower back was minimal and it provided a stimulus for growth. It definitely was not a highly efficient programme and I am only using it to train legs while my back feels stiff.

Continued to ice my back for the rest of the day while hosting a barbecue and eating a lot of chicken. No alcohol consumed, obviously.

Chest and back tomorrow.
Chest and back today.

Session went well. The gym was shutting early so I did have to dash my session a little quicker than usual- was contemplating going to the toilet to throw up at one point but it wasn't quite necessary. The work capacity on this programme is still hard to handle within the hour when pushing all sets to failure.

Everything is getting stronger except the bodyweight exercises. My chin ups have not improved for two sessions and my dips have only improved by one rep. This is very out of character for me. Seems to be correlated with the AnaBeta-01 as Ryan has noticed the same thing.

Scale weight this morning was 84kg. Nice to be fluctuating between 84-85kg as the 83kg I weighed at the beginning was a kg heavier than I would consider myself on the average day (82kg was the most regular weight by far) so if 85kg can be my most regular weight I would consider it a net gain of 3kg.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 22:

Weight- 85kg. Very happy that my weight is stabilising at this as it is definitely heavier than I am used to at this body fat percentage. This is 2kg up from my starting weight in 3 weeks (the first time I weighed 85kg was within three weeks of starting, not today's measurement), it also shows that when I weighed myself at this before it wasn't just a fluke from a large fluctuation after a carb up.

Legs today. Kept the new legs programme which is more lower back friendly. It forces me to do an easier session but would prefer to let my back recover and hit it hard again than constantly be forced to perform a tougher session half heartedly, it isn't in my nature.

Notes so far:
- Appetite is easily the most noticeable difference. It is non stop and very fierce at times.
- I am confident that I am looking fuller. A close friend of mine came over on Saturday and said my shoulders were bigger than when he last saw me which was about a week and a half ago.
- Vascularity in the gym is improved. I confess to being more obsessed with looking in the mirror because my arms look the best they have ever looked.

Overall, very positive so far. I am happy with the way things are going and if they continue this way will definitely be getting a few bottles off my own back. 5lb naturally in less than three weeks without any form of carb rebound or dirty bulk is something that I am happy with as it is much faster than I progress normally.
Definitely. Here is a timely example.

I have just got back from the gym from doing an arms session. Two of the regulars (guys I talk to everytime I see them in there) made comments on my physique. One guy said I had put a lot of muscle on and the other one made a comment that my arms "look like an action man's".

It seemed coincidental that I received two compliments on the same day from unexpected sources so when I got home I took a flexed arm measurement. This would be approximately 30 minutes after my last set so was measuring them pumped.

I have done this before, taken flexed measurements cold and after training to see how much pump I really get. I have never quite topped 17" on my right arm (for consistency).

Measured it just now and it came in at 17.25". For a flexed arm measurement this is undeniable a huge improvement.

At the moment my upper body is definitely the biggest it has ever been. I have been receiving more regular compliments than ever. I have had a more sudden weight increase (without weight rebound from carbs or illness) than I have ever had before and am more vascular in the gym than I ever have been.

I am already keen to get some bottles on board out of my own money when it is released. If my weight managed to get up to 86kg or even 87kg by the end of the bottle it would be absolutely outstanding and rival gains that many of my friends get from chemical assistance.

Results wise, in terms of mass gained and body composition changes I couldn't really be happier at this point as it has surpassed my expectations.
Today was chest and back. This was the sixth session so required me to increase the intensity (1RM%) and decrease the reps by approximately 30%. As per usual this means my rep bracket went from 8-12 to 6-8. I increased the overall number of sets from 3 of each exercise to 4.

The workout was solid. I was sweating profusely, sweat was literally dripping from my face onto the floor everytime I bent over to pick up my training log.

Strength increases across the board from my last 4 x 6-8 session three workouts ago. Pull ups were barely stronger as seems to be the running theme so far with this programme and beta log. Dips were noticeably better today which was the first time in these 6 workouts.

All is good. I am looking vascular in the mirror and am trying to satisfy my intense appetite with food as clean as possible.

Last workout for legs and arms in the next three days before a programme change. I can either keep it high volume and try and increase my physiological need for carbs i.e., earn them with metabolic workouts or change it completely and move to an intensification phase and perform lower reps at a higher percentage of my 1RM.
Final arms session is completed. 4 x 6-8 as a universal rep range.

Weights were good, some of them were over 15% higher than they were for the last 4 x 6-8 session three workouts ago.

So, this concludes my first routine. Three days on out of every five. Six workouts of each i.e., 18 workouts in total.

Thoughts so far;
- My workout was going to give me a pump, but I have never had a pump to the point it made it hard to progress, which this was at times (only on two exercises).
- I notice consistent muscle fullness. It is only mild and I wouldn't call it an all day pump but this is coming from someone who never notices out of the gym muscle fullness above and beyond what is there normally, even on carb ups, carb cycles, carb rebounds and any other supplements I have tried.
- Vascularity is noticeable
- I have been receiving more compliments about how I look and have been told numerous times that I am looking bigger by people I see regularly. My girlfriend told me since I have started on AnaBeta-01 I am looking wider around the lats, chest and shoulders.
- Possibly an increase in spots on my back and shoulders. I remove the hair from the root so never tend to have clear skin on my back as the hair regrows but I am pretty sure I have seen more spots than usual this time. Not something I am confident will be a common side effect of the product but I wouldn't be surprised if it is.
- All in all the results this is providing sound very similar to the benefits that hardcore fans think of ecdysterone supplements, leaning out, muscle fullness, muscle pumps in the gym, vascularity and faster hypertrophy as well as being something dosed regularly at 1 cap QID. I am not necessarily placing any bets but the effects sound very similar.

I am enjoying it thus far. My weight is fluctuating so I cannot be sure what I will finish at. I figure I have about.

I have about 10 days on AnaBeta-01 left. I am not 100% sure what I am going to do with my next programme as an intensification phase to judge it's effects will only cover two completions of each workout so it wouldn't be long enough to judge it's effects on strength gains.
Increased deadlift weight by 20% as my lower back has recovered from the short bout of stiffness.

The proximal insertion of my gastrocnemius was sore right up until last night and my hamstrings were sore up until Sunday so it took me almost the entire 5 days for all DOMS to subside.

My weight has been constantly fluctuating. I have had a cold for the last week and my appetite has been quite seriously suppressed for at least two of those days. Last weight measurement was at 84kg which surprised me, I thought it would have dropped more.

It seems like AnaBeta absolutely loves carbs. I haven't been hitting them as hard as my cravings and ferocious appetite have subsided slightly and my weight hasn't hit the original peak of 85kg.

I am going to increase carbs for the last couple of days and see what happens.
Arms session went well. Completed all 30 reps (5 x 6) on Dips + 40kg (90lbs) external loading at a bodyweight of 85kg.

I didn't think I would get out all 30, next session is a deload so depending on how the first set goes on 50kg I may ladder up towards 60kg external weight.

Measured my flexed right arm this morning (before I trained) and have added almost half an inch since the beginning. Photos will be posted in the final review later or tomorrow morning.

What is it? I don't know :D

It has a very familiar smell tho :)

Direction, take one shiny red cap filled with ingredients unknown to me with a high protein / carb meal 4 times a day - with one dose being before working out and post workout meals.

I lift weights 5 days week
-legs
-off
-chest
-back
-off
-shoulders
-arms

Cardio is done almost everyday 7 days a week.

Diet... Well diet is just a four letter word right? ;)

I eat 6-7 meals a day 400 grams protein and carbs very. I normally do 3 low carb says and 4 high carb days. I eat a meal every 3-4 hours and take 5 grams BCAA 2 hours after every meal.

I will be using no other supplements other then vit, protein, pre workout, and BCAA while on anabeta.

Day one was yesterday 4/22 i did notice after popping the red pill my stomach became an empty bottomless pit! I just kept shoveling food into my mouth. It was pretty awesome, lol

Day 2 (today) 4/23.

Woke up took my anabeta then ate meal#1 waited about 30 mins and hit the gym. Trained shoulders built up a good pump then did 35 mins cardio. Not much to report yet other then a major increase in appetite!

FYI I have not been following any of the other anabeta log. That's just how I role when i know I'm gonna logging a product. This way I can give and honest non biased review.

Did I mention Anabeta has me hungry as hell! I just ate a 93% lean 10oz hamburger with 2 slices fat free cheese and a large sweet potato... AND a bunch of baked lays potato chips. I'm still starving ! I'm deff gonna be gaining some weight, lol I normally have a pretty big appetite so this should be interesting.

Just completely my arm workout and the pumps... Orgasmic...

Been super busy today with family crap. I'll try to get a better update in before I lay to rest but I wanted to share some exciting news. I think I'm going to do my first bodybuilding show in aug. Not set in stone but my training partner wants to do it together. Only problem I have it Is NOT a tested show. Being I'm natty I have a slight issue with that but then again it's my first show so who cares, right? Plus I'd still be competing with guys on my weight class...

I'm gonna do it for sure. I talked about it with my fiancee and she was supper supportive and said she will do extra cardio with me. Means a lot having her support.

On a side note my appetite is still way up. My arms are way more sore then normal but they are still just as pumped as when I left the gym. I snapped a couple pics on my phone but it isn't letting me post them for some reason... I'll try again later.

Ps the scale at the gym is broken but I'll make sure I weigh in before the end of the week.

Only thing other then the pumps and appetite would be my testis are hanging low and full. I only get acne from test booster during the first week and since I was running a t booster prior to anabeta (natty new about it) I would most likely not get acne. I've also have been using a new fancy face mask cream cleaner thing. Yeah I'm a girly man whatever lol I get awful black heads if I don't. I'll be on the look out for back and shoulder acne though.

In order. - day 6 ;)

- yes I feel like I'm putting weight on and I look bigger and fuller in the mirror.

- muscle fullness is def noticed. Muscle bellies are full and veins are thick. Pumps during weight training are painful but awesome.

- strength increase? Yes, I hit back today Ang did 13 sets of rows before I hit deads and was able to dead 405 8,8 then 7

-no negatives besides the painful hunger lol but like Rosie said, time to learn and control it!

Update 1 week completed... I think? Um who's counting???

I did shoulders today even though it's a scheduled off day/cardio day. I have to work a double back on Sunday (work Saturday midnight and be back for Sunday afternoons) so instead of missing a workout (who would want to!?!) I just did shoulders a day early :)

Nothing crazy to report on the workout since my rear delts were a little tight from yesterdays killer back session. Did some behind the head barbell presses, lateral raises, front raises super set with rear delts and finished off with barbell shrugs. 20 mins HIIT cardio on the treadmill and was planing on doing some incline walking on my treadmill but decided to clean the apt for the princess (ugh) then took her out for dinner and drinks ($$$ I'm a cheap ass)

I wore my favorite pair of jeans to dinner and noticed they were very lose around my waist. In fact, without a belt the only thing keeping them on me were my thighs and squatters butt, lol that's a good sign since I've somewhat been pigging out lately.

I wanna say I'm noticing some test boosting effects.. My testes are hanging lower then normal and libido is up a tad. Still no acne or oily skin...

Last but not least.... Vascularity is tenfold! Front Bicep veins during shoulder press and shoulder veins were thicker then ever. Awesomeness!

The hungry empty stomach feeling - not so bad today. Looking forward to the coming weeks! I really wanna go peak and see what's going on in the other logs!!! :D

One other thing i forgot to bring up... My fiance had four impacted teeth cut out on Wednesday. So when I'm not at the gym or work I'm babying her like a good man. I would never want to have to go thru that!!! Her face is so swollen I feel horrible I have to be gone 16 hours a day but that's life right?

I'm gonna start taking 2 caps pre workout if that's cool with you natty? Also on my low carb days can I take 2 caps with 2 meals?

Everything is still the same. Not weight increase or strength increases but I can honestly care less about strength at this point. The pumps are pain full and the veins are bulging. One thing I have noticed it kind of bugging me is I only have one BM a day and it's upon waking. This ain't normal for me I'm a 2-3 BM kind of guy and they have always been at the same times everyday....

Just had an awesome chest workout. I would say it was my first real workout in a week. My strength is down still but I think that's due to lifting in the morning and only having one meal in my system. I notice on my days off work I'll eat 3-4 meals and lift later in the day and the pumps are insane. However, lifting in the morning it take a while to get a pump. I think I'm gonna start waking up at 7 and eating some greek yogurt or cottage cheese then go back to bed till 10 and have my pre workout meal. I'll try that tomorrow.

I have leaned out quit I a bit.. My size 37 work pants are huge around my waste and I haven't even been doing cardio. So that's all anabeta, lol I've been taking 2 caps preworkout and the pumps are slightly better but hard to tell b/c I don't have much food in me.

All my measurements are till the same but I'm leaning out nicely. Like I said my pants are loss in TH waist, my face looks think and my shirts are still tight around my arms. during my hectic week I missed a few doses of anabeta so the next few days I'm gonna take 5 caps to make up for it.
Worked Legs today, didn’t get a chance to get some BB front/back squats thrown in like I was hoping since the squat & half rack were being used pretty much the whole time (will get these in on Fri). But worked volume & little to no rest time...lead off with calf raises, then pre exhaust stacked set of leg extensions right into some supersets of single legged squats, BW wide to narrow squats, Nautilus leg press for a few rounds...tossed in some sissy squats, leg curls, hip adductors, lunges...lunges...& lunges...had a solid, well rounded pump, even feeling solid & larger in upper body. Noticed slight increase in urinations yesterday & this morning...slight hunger going up but not nearly as bad as I thought (and feared) it might...but even so, the cravings for sweets/junk isn’t all that strong. No real or at least noticeable body temp increase. I did find today & yesterday that time to warm up prior to working out is/was cut down, seems that muscles/joints warm up sooner & the pump onset is almost immediate...and another day of focused aggression.

Dosing wise of Anabeta, here’s the schedule that seemed to manifest:
*5am 1 cap PreWO
*7:15ish 1 cap PostWO (1 scoop hyrdo-builder immediately after WO) 45-60 mins later ½ - ¾ cup oatmeal, ½ scoop LipoT protein, 1 pear or banana
*11:30 1 cap lunch
2pm snack (fat/pro)- no cap
*4:30/5pmish 1 cap dinner
8pmish- snack (fat/pro) – no cap
**Hoist pulldown
#5x 15’s (in 21’s style) / #6 x 15’s / #7x15’s / #8 x 5 + (close hand pushups)
#7x15’s/ #8x15’s / #9 x 4

**Nautilus 1 dual row
100x12 / 120 x 8 / 80 x 8 + 8
110x8 / 80x8 + 8
110 x 8 / 90 x8 (close hand pushups)
110x10 / 90x 10
120x 5 / 90x5
150x3 / 110 x5

**wide grip pulldown
90x 10 (behind head) / x 8 (front)
75 x 10 (behind head) / x 10 (front)

-superset-
**CGBP
95 x 11 // 95 x 7 // 95 x 7
**DB squeeze press-neutral grip
40 x 6 // 40 x 6 // 40 x 3
(mod DB rows b/t sets for active recovery)

**Lying Tri Ext
45 x 10 + CGBP x 5
-3 sets-

**Rope pushdown
40x10/30x10/20x10
3 sets

**R delt flyes
55x15/40x15

Notes: thoroughly worked and thoroughly pumped...UP! Love it. Went out with a friend last night and had some chicken enchiladas, beans, rice, chips, salsa...had taken a cap of Anabeta about 30-40 mins prior, didn’t experience any bloat that I would typically get with a carb heavy meal such as that...very nice! Still have not experienced any extreme hunger pains between meals. Body temp/thermo effect, I’d say is slightly higher. Although, haven’t been sleeping the greatest all this week, which might contribute (?)....keep waking up through the night...and when I do, I'm alert...but no problems falling back asleep within a few mins, just annoying....and had some crazy dreams last night I’d normally get when using a GH booster prior to bed...weird...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to throw my 2 cents....this stuff is legit. My weight stayed constant without being allowed to lift on a regular basis, and my diet being limited for health reasons.

Once this hits the market, you better grab it asap

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**Smith Inc (bar weight not included) (mod weight rows b/t sets)
20x21’s/40x21’s
60x15’s (21’s style)
40x15’s
40x15’s/60x10’s/40x10’s

-superset- (rows/half deads b/t sets)
**Flat BB
115x 4 // 95 x 8/3 // 95 x 8/5
**Flat DB
40x 8 // 40 x 8/4 // 40 7/4

**Seated Cable fly
FST7 style
30x 10/10/10/10
-superset-
Standing cable fly (low)
12.5 x 10 ss (high) 12.5x10
-repeat-

**HS rev grip Iso lat pulldown
70 (ea side) x 8
70 x 5 -ss- 45 x 15
45x 20

**HS preacher curl
35 x 21’s
-ss- lateral raise x 20
35 x 15’s
-ss- lateral raise x 15

**Inc zottman curls
15 x 20
15x 20

**Nautilus fly
80x 20 –ss- R Delt flyes 55 x 20

Notes: Took 1 cap with PreWO, roughly 45-50 mins before first workset. Kept the pace going fairly quick, limited rest and was able to keep focus/intensity high throughout (which was rather high to begin with) the workout. The pump was AWESOME, similar to what XFA provides, very solid. Surprisingly, did not sweat nearly as much as I had been the last 3 weeks, especially surprising since I did not work out this past Sat/Sun and ate a good deal of food along with sodium, Fri night, Sat night and some on Sunday.
I’ll really be interested in what kind of repartitioning effects Anabeta has, I’ve not really noticed much from the few I’ve tried in the past (P-slin, Anabolic pump, ‘Slin)

slowed things down a bit today due to being sore all over and popped in the StretchX disc from the p90x series....good stuff here and I always feel better after doing it. I went ahead an popped 1 cap Anabeta prior and still managed to get a pump, esp when doing arm circles...

Side question...just curious...does anything in anabeta exhibit any anti-inflammatory properties that Natty/DA can share? I really think a stack of this and XFA would just be freaaaking awesome...

Diet wise, I'm not seeing/feeling any fat spillover, going to slightly up the cals...
Still had some lingering soreness today, particularly upper back...triceps and some in legs...don’t get me wrong I LOVE the feeling :bigok: ...but come on already! :) I wound up doing basically full body but with heavier weight emphasis on calves, quads, traps, shoulders....tossed in some light deadlifts just to work on form.
I popped 2 caps Anabeta preWO, definite difference...increased sweating for sure, perhaps added aggression even...hard to say for sure, b/c (after some going back n forth in a thread related to preWO nutrition and training fasted & now paranoid about it) I also experimented with eating a banana and ½ scoop protein about 15-20 mins prior to taking the preWO & supps today.... will drop that for Monday...but stick with 2 caps AnaBeta preWO, 1 w/lunch, 1 w/dinner....

Which leads me to a question to throw out to all of you...and how much LBM gains I might be limiting myself training in a (near) fasted state...I know there are lots of theories out there and some prefer to train fasted others not...and I do believe it’s ‘optimal’ to eat a balanced preWO meal 1-2 hrs before a workout to maximize LBM gains....it’s just that training first thing in the morning is really my only option and getting up at 3:30-4am is NOT appealing....and is why I use ~30g of BCAA/EAA from preWO thru IntraWO....and then on the other hand along the same line the whole eating close to working out, releasing insulin, negating the fat burning, GH elevation, stim blunting effects & me having been an obese kid/teen having a phobia of regaining fat.....

Here’s my layout

5am wake –
PreWO-
1 scoop mesomorph/CN
3 scoops glycergrow (which is listed as 6g ‘fat’)
1 serving BC+EAA (=10g)
2 anabeta

~5:45 working out
Intra-
2 scoops Intrafuse (which is hydrowhey + leucine)(cals 50, 4g carb, 8g pro)
1 serving BC+EAA (=10g)
1 scoop glycergrow (2g ‘fat’)

Workout done ~7am
1 scoop Hydrobuilder

45-60 mins later
½ scoop Lipotropic
½ cup oatmeal
1/2 – ¾ cup raisin bran

3 hours later lunch....3 hours later snack...3 hour later dinner....3 hours later prebed snack (LipoT + several bites of real coconut)....

Soooo, opinions? I know ultimately the answer is ‘whatever works best for MY body’....so more just wondering if y’all think I’m protecting muscle from being broken down enough to build LBM effectively...
-superset-
**Inc BB
95 x 5 + 2.5 // 95x4 // 95 x 4 // 75 x 10
**Inc DB
35 x 7 // 35 x 6 // 35 x 5 + 5 // 35 x 5
(rows b/t sets w/35 DB)

-superset-
**Flat BB
105 x 8 // 105 x 5.5 // 105 x 5
**Flat DB
40 x 7 // 40 x 8 // 40 x 5 //
(db rows b/t sets)
-superset-
DB rev press 15 x 12
DB reg press 40 x 5

**Adj arm cable fly ss L/M/H (FST-7 style)
15 x 10 + 10/10/10
17 x 10/10/10
17x 10/10/10

**HS Iso lat pulldwn (under hand)
70 (each side) x 9/5/5
80 (each) x 5/5
70 (each) 5/5

**Slight Inc Hammer curl
20 x 10 – 3 sets

**Nautilus Preacher curl (FST7 style)
60 x 12
50x 10
50x 10
50x 10

Notes: Couple of technical issues on Inc BB (arms flaring out too much), but other than that I kicked this workouts ace. Huge pump and added some slight lb increases...always a good feeling.
To compare Friday’s dosing and what effects it gave, I dosed 2 caps AnaBeta with PreWO today...I DO like it...I might play around with it some, but given NattyD being the expert on this one, will mostly adhere to the original dosing guidelines...
Diet: decided yesterday that I will cut out all candy/dessert foods for a while and see what that does...although I wasn’t eating that much sugar/junk...it’s less tempting to eat (and I have binging tendencies) if I just cut it out all together....

Start of week 2 weight: 178 (+1 lb)
**Hoist- wide grip pulldwn
4 x 8-10

**Natilus 1 dual row
120x12
130x11
130x8/120x8/100x10
130x8/120x8/110x8/100x10/10

**Pulldown
Wide/behind head 90 x 10 + (front) x 10
75 (behind) x 10 / (front) 90x10
90 (front) x 10/10

**stiff arm pulldown
30x10
30x10

**Inc BB press 65x18
65x12

-superset-
**Flat CGBP
95 x 7 // 95 x7 //
**DB squeeze press
40 x 5 // 40 x 7 //

**Lying Tri ext
45 x 10 ss close grip press x 10
45 x 10 ss close grip press x 10
45x 7 ss close grip press x 10

**Rope pressdowns
40x 10/ 30x10/10
30x 10/20x10

Notes: Love a good Back/tri workout. Kept things moving right along. Limited rest. Sweat and pumped it up good. Yesterday worked legs and began to incorporate the Hack Squat and Leg press.

AnaBeta: Day 10 of AnaBeta....still not really feeling any sense of increased hunger...I haven’t gone back into others’ logs to scour them to see when that started showing up for them...also the feeling of being ‘pumped’, noticing this pretty much just around the workout and some time afterwards, not so much throughout the day ...but also worth noting is that I have a desk job...so perhaps If I had more movement during the day there might be a difference....or perhaps the effects of AnaB just haven’t totally surfaced/kicked in for me yet.

Tomorrow will be some lateral delt work and Kenpo/cardio/core....
Had a nice hypertrophy back and abs day today. switched up a few exercises just to keep my body guessing. Nothing huge to report thus far; dosed 1 cap with my meal 1 this morning (~60g carb, ~40g protein) an hour before my workout.

Hypertrophy Back and Abs

* Pulling Power Exercise speed work: Bent over rows
6 sets of 3 reps with 195, warmup with 135x10
* Hypertrophy pulling movement: Weighted wide grip pullups
3 sets of 8 reps with bw+10
* Hypertrophy pulling movement: Seated cable row
3 sets of 10 reps with rack(~200)+45
* Hypertrophy pulling movement: Close grip pulldowns (underhand)
4 sets of 15 reps at 85, 100, 100, 100
* Hypertrophy abdominal movement: Floor wipers, with 135 (reps are 1 for each side)
16 reps, 16 reps, 16 reps, 20 reps => getting the strength back in the abs
* Hypertrophy ab work: Decline weighted situps // SS // Ab Machine
bw+12.5x8 // 70x15, bw+12.5x8 // 70x15 => abs were literally destroyed. Could barely get back up off the decline bench

* 7's exercise with Bent over barbell rows (underhand grip) 30s rest in between sets
115x13
115x13
115x13
115x13
115x13
115x13
115x13

Currently dosing 1 cap with pwo shake (~30g protein, 60g carb)

edit: oh, and I got some pictures last night; just need to get them uploaded.

Nice to have you along adams!

Finally got the pictures uploaded . . . photobucket was down last night.

Anywho, did a crazy lower body hypertrophy workout today. Hamstrings cramped up a few hours ago; so I know I did a good job :D

* Lower Body Power Exercise speed work: Squats
6 sets of 3 reps with 225 => warmed up with 135x5, 185x5
* Hypertrophy extension movement: Leg extensions // SS // Seated leg curls
100x10 // 100x10, 100x10 // 100x10, 100x10 // 100x10, 100x10 // 100x10
* Hypertrophy pulling movement: Lower back extensions with additional weight behind head
3 sets of 10 reps: bw x10 (wu), bw+45x10, bw+45x10, bw+45x10
* Hypertrophy pressing movement: ATG Box squats
135x8, 185x8, 205x8, 205x8 => whew

Nice workout today; the ATG's at the end really killed me. Felt good though.

Starting to notice a sharp increase in hunger as of today. Got done with my meal at 6 and I was ticked because I had to sit through class still hungry :(

Still managed to hit my 4k macros today; pretty much what I had outlined above, slight changes.

Nothing else to report as of yet. Still waiting on that 'hard' feeling (no homo)
Chest and Arms Hypertrophy Day

* Pressing Warm Up: Flat dumbbell presses
60x8, 70x8, 80x8, 90x8
* Pressing Power Exercise speed work: Flat bench press
6 sets of 3 reps with 185lbs
* Hypertrophy pressing movement: Incline dumbbell presses (40s of rest in between sets)
3 sets of 8 reps: 70x8, 70x8, 70x8
* Hypertrophy pressing movement: Pec Deck
3 sets of 15 reps at 100
* Hypertrophy fly movement: Incline cable flys
3 sets of 15 reps at 30
* Hypertrophy curling exercise: Preacher Curls
70x8, 70x8, 70x8
* Hypertrophy curling exercise: Dumbbell concentration curls
3 sets of 12 reps with 30
* Hypertrophy curling exercise: Dumbbell curls on incline bench
2 sets of 15 reps with 25s
* Hypertrophy extension exercise: Skull crushers
3 sets of 8 reps: 70x8, 80x8, 90x8
* Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable pressdowns with rope attachment
2 sets of 13 reps: 80x13, 80x13 drop 80x13
* Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable kickbacks // SS // Bicep curls on lat pulldown
10x15 // 55x15, 10x15 // 55x15, 10x15 // 55x15, 10x15 // 55x15

Flat dB presses felt easy today; I'll have to bump up my last set to 95s next week.

Measured my body fat today with the 3 site caliper test; wound up being 7.8% => obviously thats an underestimate but it's fine for right now as all I care about is the delta. The rest I can get from the mirror.

Hunger still up . . . nothing else new.
Alright boys, back in my element after my spring break. Haven't skipped any days and my lifts have been steadily increasing.

Recomp effect is pretty sick so far. Im continuing to drop my cals down this week to 3k . . . meaning I'll have 375g of carbs, 225g protein, and ~70g fat

Regular updates with continue from here on out.

Also, Im on day 16 and there's no way Im finishing this bottle in four days . . . thanks for the hookup PES :D
finally starting to feel that muscle hardness. caught a glance of my arm in the mirror today and I had to stop and be like . . . whoa; when did that happen, haha

Lower Body Hypertrophy Day

* Speed work: Squats
bar x30, 135x10, 225x3x6

* Hypertrophy Legs Movement: Box Squats to parallel
225x3, 275x8, 275x8, 285x12 drop 135x30 => whoa

* Lower Back Hypertrophy Work: Deadlifts
135x10, 225x10, 315x10

* Fascia stretching Work: Leg Extensions
80x50, 45x60

* Fascia stretching Work: Seated hamstring curls
70x50

Deep stretching for quads, and hams for 10 minutes => doing wonders for my recovery with legs

Sweet workout today. Decided to go with high reps on my leg extensions/curls. I had the opportunity to meet clayton johnson (overall winner '10 npc brooklyn) and talked with him for about 1.5 hours about bodybuilding. It was the first time Ive ever had the chance to meet and talk to someone like that so I was really excited. He suggested incorporating high rep movements with legs to stretch that muscle fascia allowing it to grow more. It was an interesting concept and I decided to try it out today. Worked out really well.

Would've had major leg cramps today but my deep stretching session helped out a lot.

Also, don't know if I mentioned it already but this is my 3k cal week. Strength is still increasing and Im leaning out. *thumbs up*
Recomping effect along with the hardening effect have been noticed. (Although, when you recomp, you lose fat over your muscles so they automatically seem 'harder') edit: clarified below

Other than that though, can't say Im noticing too much else. I experienced greater vasodilation with need2slin to be honest. Strength has been progressing as it should without any significant leaps.

Hypertrophy Chest and Arms

* Pressing Warm up work: Flat dumbbell presses
60x10, 70x10, 80x8, 95x8 => bumped it up last week and continued this week
* Hypertrophy pressing movement: Incline dumbbell presses (40s rest in between sets)
3 sets of 8 reps: 70x8, 70x8, 70x8 => going to bump up to 75s next week
* Hypertrophy pressing movement: Chest press machine (40s rest in between sets)
3 sets of 25 reps at 70
* Hypertrophy fly movement: Decline cable flyes
3 sets of 20 reps at 30
* Hypertrophy curling exercise: Ez-bar preacher curls
3 sets of 8 reps with 70lbs => will bump up next week; wrist was killing me today
* Hypertrophy curling exercise: Dumbbell concentration curls
2 sets of 12 reps with 30
* Hypertrophy curling exercise: Spider curls bracing upper body against an incline bench
35x15, 35x15, 35x15 => biceps literally failed at the end of this
* Muscular Endurance Triceps: Straight bar overhand pressdowns
55x30 drop 40x30 drop 25x30 raise 30x30 | 20s rest | 30x30 drop 25x30 | 10s rest | 25x30 => crazy pump on my tri's

had to cut my workout kind of short today so I decided to change up my tricep exercises. I'll see tomorrow how good of an idea that was.
edit: dosed 1 cap 30min preworkout on empty stomach.

Power Back and Bi's

* Pulling Power Movement: Bent over rows
3 sets of 3-5 reps: 135x10, 225x5, 295x5, 305x5, 305x5
* Assistance Pulling movement: Weighted Chin ups
2 sets of 6-10 reps: bw+45x7, bw+50x6.5, bw+55x4.5 => decided to up the weight
* Auxiliary Pulling movement: Lat pulldown (little wider than shoulder width)
130x8, 220(rack)x8, 220(rack)x8, 220(rack)x8
* Auxiliary curling movement: Standing bicep curls with ez-bar
70x5, 110x5, 120x5
* Auxiliary curling movement: Seated dB curls (alternating | reps / arm)
50x5, 55x5, 55x5
Hypertrophy curling exercise: Spider curls bracing upper body against an incline bench
45x8, 55x8, 65x8
* Forearm curling movement: Spider reverse curls bracing upper body against an incline bench
45x8, 55x8, 55x8

7's Exercise with Bicep Curls on lat pulldown machine
55x15
55x15
45x15
40x15
40x15
40x15
40x20

Moved some crazy weight with my back . . . got to the point where I couldnt contract my back anymore on my rows. Went heavier with my chin ups this week; definitely going to be increasing weight with these. Lat pulldowns of course felt sick
Biceps and forearms are shot. Snapped this post workout:

awyea.jpg
more

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PR'd my flat bench today, felt goodman

Power Chest and Shoulders

* Pressing Power Movement: Flat bench press
3 sets of 3-5 reps: 135x8, 185x3, 240x3, 245x3, 250x3(PR)
* Standing military press (no jerk, bar down to chest): fml these sucked lol
95x5, 135x3, 135x3, 115x5 => havent done them in about 3 weeks
* Heavy incline dB presses:
80x3, 90x3, 95x5
* Standing individual dB lateral raises:
35x5, 40x5, 45x5
* Pec deck // SS // Rear delt flys:
175x8 // 115x8, 190x8 // 130x8, 190x8 // 130x8
* Rope pressdowns (close grip) // SS // Face pulls
120x10 // 120x10, 140x8 // 140x8, 150x6 // 150x8, 150x6 // 150x8
* Tricep pressing movement: Close Grip Bench Press
135x5, 175x5, 175x4, 135x5

Tri's and shoulders were kind of weak today, but in retrospect I did max out my bench today so Im sure that had something to do with it.

Speaking of which, strength has been increasing more in the past 2 weeks than the past 1.5 months . . . I guess it just took some time for the AnaBeta's strength gains to kick into high gear (silly body :p)

tomorrow is the start of 2500cal week :(. I was planning out my diet and sobbing in the process as I saw how much I had to remove.
Lower Body Hypertrophy Day (Power Deads Week)

* Lower Back Power Work: Deadlifts
135x5, 225x3, 315x1, 435x1, 445x1, 405x1 (no straps)
bar x10, 135x5, 225x3x6
85x50, 70x50, 55x50
85x50, 55x50

Deep stretching for quads, and hams for 10 minutes => still doing wonders for my recovery

strength has really been increasing over the past week. 2 weeks ago when I deadlifted heavy 425 was hard. Today I pulled 435 and thought that it was too easy, haha. 445 was a good weight though, trying to get back to where I was when I was training to be a powerlifter (465 pull). I think that will be easy now :)

2 caps dosed preworkout without food. Bumped up to 5 caps today, and I think I'll stick with that as it worked out pretty well today.
Not so far, it's only been two days since I bumped it up, but my hunger is more controllable now and I still look like Im losing %bf and my weight is staying constant at ~173.

Hypertrophy Chest and Arms

* Pressing Warm up work: Flat dumbbell presses
60x10, 70x10, 80x8, 100x6 (rep PR)
* Hypertrophy pressing movement: Incline dumbbell presses (40s rest in between sets)
3 sets of 8 reps: 75x8, 75x8, 75x8 => went to failure on last set
* Hypertrophy chest / delt movement: Pec deck // SS // reverse flys
130x15 // 85x15, 115x15 // 85x15, 100x15 // 85x15
* Hypertrophy fly movement: Incline cable flyes
2 sets of 20 reps at 30
* Hypertrophy curling exercise: Ez-bar flat skull crushers
70x8, 90x8, 90x8
* Muscular Endurance Triceps: Straight bar overhand pressdowns
55x20, 55x20, 55x20
* Hypertrophy extension exercise: Tricep Cable kickbacks
10x15, 10x15, 10x15, 10x15
* Muscular Endurance Biceps: Bicep curls on lat pulldown machine
55x30 drop 40x30 drop 25x30 drop 15x10 raise 25x30 raise 40x20 => PUMPED UPPPPPP

Again, sort of had to cut it short today, so biceps ended up being mostly left out. No worries though, I'm make it up on saturday.

Rep PR'd my flat press today with 100s, really wanted to get 8 but knew I would've failed if I kept going. Next week!

Almost failed on my last rep on incline presses though. 1st and 2nd set were okay, last set my muscles were just totally depleted and I barely got my 8th rep up.

Two people asked me if I was competing today . . . felt good
Power Back and Bi's

* Pulling Power Movement: Bent over rows
3 sets of 3-5 reps: 135x10, 225x5, 295x5, 315x5, 315x5 => rocking involved on 315 sets
* Assistance Pulling movement: Weighted Chin ups
2 sets of 6-10 reps: bw+50x7, bw+60x6, bw+50x6 => keeping the weight heavy
* Auxiliary Pulling movement: Lat pulldown (little wider than shoulder width)
130x10, 225(rack+5)x8, 230(rack+10)x8, 232.5(rack+12.5)x8
* Auxiliary curling movement: Preacher bicep curls with ez-bar
90x5, 110x3, 90x5 => had to drop because of wrist pain
* Auxiliary curling movement: Seated dB curls (alternating | reps / arm)
50x5, 50x5, 50x5
* Burnout curling movement: Bicep Curls on lat pulldown machine
55x25 drop 40x25 drop 30x25 drop 25x25 raise 30x25 raise 40x25 => whew!

Not so much of strength increases today, but getting crazy lean. Haven't even introduced any fat burners yet (that comes next week ;))
haha yeah, I came to the realization last september when I was doing a mini cut. Pretty substantial as that started the snowball effect of realizing diet and training are lightyears ahead of supplements, in terms of importance and effects.

Power Chest and Shoulders

* Pressing Power Movement: Flat bench press
3 sets of 3-5 reps: 135x10, 205x3, 235x3, 255x3(PR), 225x5
* Standing military press (no jerk, bar down to chest):
95x5, 125x5, 135x5, 140x3
* Assistance Bench Press Movement: Flat Bench Lockout
225x5, 315x5
* Assistance Bench Press Movement: Flat Bench 1/2 reps
225x5, 275x3, 225x5
* Seated dB lateral raises:
30x10, 35x10, 40x10, 40x10
* Standing dB front raises:
30x8, 35x8, 40x5, 45x5
* Heavy dB flat flys:
60x8, 60x8, 60x12
* Shoulder Press machine Burnout (hammer grip):
100x12 drop 85x8 drop 55x12 drop 40x10 drop 25x12 drop 15x20

PR'd my flat bench again today, my spotter only used two fingers 'for stabilizing' (his words); felt good.

Went a little easier on my chest today to work on my shoulders, which I feel are starting to get a little neglected based on my routine. I need to find another day to fit more exercises into.

Other than that, I have at least 3 more days left, so Im going to make it count :D
thanks guys, definitely feels good to be pretty much done with my entire schooling career, now its off to industry :)

Lower Body Hypertrophy Day

bar x20, 135x5(front), 225x3, Front squats: 175x3x5
* Leg Presses (plates / side)
4x8, 5x8, 5+25x12
* Lower Back Power Work: Deadlifts
135x5, 225x5, 315x8, 405x1 (raw)
85x50, 70x50, 90x20 drop 75x10 drop 55x10 drop 40x20
85x50, 70x50

Deep stretching for quads, and hams for 10 minutes => still doing wonders for my recovery

Everything felt good today. Went easy on deads and after my 315 set I decided to just pull 405 raw to see how it felt, and it felt gud :D

Quads started cramping today when I was walking to campus despite my deep stretching. Had to pause twice to stretch on my walk up (got some weird looks, haha)

I think I have 3 days left (rough guess), but I will be sad to see this end. Seems that the results just keep getting better the longer you run it.
Just crushed legs.....

bolded sets are increases over last week
italicized sets are decreases over last week

Front Squats - 135x20, 140x14, 185x10, 190x8, 205x6

Leg Press - 2pps x20, 2pps x15, 3pps x12, 4pps x8, 5pps x6 (light for me, gonna step this up a little next week. Rep cadence was slow though, had a nice pump)

Seated Leg Curl - 80x20, 90x15, 100x12, 110x8, 110x6

1 Leg Extensions - 75x20, x20, 90x12, x8, 105x6

Lying Leg Curl - 80x20, 90x15, 100x12, 110x8, x6
still dosing at 4 a day...will probably bump it up and the end of week 2

Still hungry and slightly warm

As per usual - Bold = increase, italics = decrease

Front Squats - 145x20, x15, 185x12, 195x8, 205x5, x4

Leg Press - 3p x20, x15, 4p x12, 5p x8, 6p x6, x4

Seated Leg Curl - 85x20, 95x15, 105x12, 115x8, 115x6, 120x4

Lying Leg Curl - 90x20, 100x13, 110x12, x8, x6, 120x4

1 Leg Extensions - 75x20, 90x15, x12, 95x8, 110x8, x6 (forgot to throw in the set of four)

Various Abs + Forearm exercise...don't ever write em down...just crush it and be done with them...always weighted for both
Haha. Got it! Whatever is clever and works best for you ;)

Tonight's Back/Bi Workout:

Bold are improvements over last week, italics are decreases over last week

Deadlift: 145x20, 195x14, 215x12, 235x8, 285x6

EZ Bar Close Grip Curls: 60x20, x14, 70x10, x8, x6

Lat Pulldown: L9x20, x15, L10x12, L11x8, L11x6

Hammer Curls: 35x20, 40x15, 45x12, 50x8, 55x6

DB Row: 55x20, 65x15, x12, 70x8, 75x6

Seated Row:L8x20, L9x14, L10x11, L11x8, L11x6
Another solid session in the books!

Deadlift - 155x20, 205x15, 225x12, 245x8, 295x6, 305x4

EZ Bar Close Grip Curl - 60x20, 70x15, x12, x8, 80x8, x4

Lat Pulldown - L9x20, L10x15, L11x12, x8, L12x6, x4

Hammer Curls - 35x20, 40x15, 45x12, 55x8, 60x6, x4

DB Row - 60x20, 65x15, 70x12, 75x8 80x6, x4

Seated Row - L9x13, L10x12, L11x10, x8, L12x6, x4*

*Reps really weren't where I wanted them to be on the seated row, but I still feel overall I killed the workout. Next week I will keep the weights currently listed on the seated row and go for beating those reps.

**Noticed that my main worm in my right bicep is starting to branch off into smaller ones when it's pumped. Good Stuff!
Today's lift...shoulders/traps. Bolded are increases, no decreases

Lateral Raises - 20x25, 30x15, 35x12, 40x8, 45x6, 45x4

DB Shrugs - 95x20, x15, x12, 100x8, x6, 110x4

DB Shoulder Press - 50x20, x15, 60x12, 65x8, 70x6, 70x4

BB Shrugs - 155x20, 195x15, 235x12, 275x8, 295x6, 315x4

Seated Bent Over Laterals - 25x20, x15, 30x12, 35x8, x6, x4 (can't judge increase as I didn't do this last week...gym was packed so forced to do something else for rears)

So week 1 is up....only thing I've noticed so far is increased appetite and slightly higher body temp
Tonight's Shoulder/Traps

lateral raises - 20x30, 35x15, 40x12, 45x8, 50x6, x4

DB Shrugs - 100x18, x15, x12, x8, 110x6, 110x4

DB Press - 50x20, 55x15, 65x12, 70x8, x6, 75x4

BB Shrugs - 160x20, 200x15, 240x12, 280x8, 300x6, 320x4

Reverse Pec Dec - 120x20, x15, 135x12, x8, 150x6, x4

30 mins on stairmill at level 10

Officially starting week 3! Still have increased hunger and body temp. Gonna turn the carbs up just a tad and see what happens.

Day 9 on AnaBeta.

Deadlift/Leg Work

Deadlift * with trap bar.
* I am not sure how much the trap bar weights, I would assume quite heavier than a standard barbell
1 plate each side-warmups-2 sets
2 plates each side X 10
2 plates and a quarter on each side X 10
3 plates each side X 10
3 plates and a quarter each side X 5
3 plates and a quarter each side X 5

DB Lunges
45lb DB each hand X 5 down and back each leg

Leg Curls
90 till fail
90 till fail
90 till fail
* tried to do a drop set but my legs were cramping up to bad.

DIET

Upon Waking
-BCAA's and grape juice
Breakfast
oatmeal, natty pb, skim milk, protein shake Anabeta
Lunch
-p28 sandwich with natty pb and jelly and bcaa's w/ Anabeta
Preworkout-
-oatmeal with cinnamon/protein shake and anabeta
Postworkout
-waxy maize with bcaa's and Anabeta
Dinner
- Birthday dinner* 2 pieces grilled chicken, 1 hamburger w/o bun, salad, cheesy taters, and peanut butter pie.
Before bed
-Protein, BCAA's and Natty PB

It took my awhile to get up to my working set on the deads, I have rarely used the trap bars with my deadlifts but I am going to start doing it more since it puts the weight in my center of gravity. My plan was to do light squats after my deadlifts, but I was dead after all those so I just stuck to many sets of lunges and then leg curls. Today we had some people over to celebrate my birthday which is Wednesday, so I did indulge a bit. Vascularity is still pretty good and this is really odd but I got on the scale today and I am up about 3 lbs. Diet has remained relatively the same.

Day 10 on AnaBeta.

Back and Biceps

T-Bar Row
-several light warmups
working set: 3 plates and a 10X3X10

Neutral Grip Pullups
3 sets to fail

seated rope row
120lbs X 3 X 13, 11, 10

Latpulldown
-exhausted lats.

Preacher Curls
50lbs on EZbar X 3 X 10 with negatives

Zotman Curls
-3 sets to fail

DIET

Upon Waking
-BCAA's and OJ
Breakfast
oatmeal, skim milk, protein shake Anabeta
Lunch
-8 oz turkey, 1 piece P28 Bread, apple sauce, low fat string cheese
Preworkout-
-protein bar with anabeta
Postworkout
-ribeye steak, rice, sweet potatoes, spinach, and a piece of birthday cake. with anabeta
Before bed

So today I celebrated more birthday with the fam, ate relatively health except for the cake. Tomorrow and this weekend will be the last time my diet is dirty. After my birthday blows over it will be back to normal but I will still try to make health choices. Vasculariy was off the charts during my workout, pumps were great..hunger is up. Just the usual stuff with Anabeta haha.

Day 17 on AnaBeta.

Chest/Tris

BB Bench
225X11
225X10
225 6 slow +1 negative

Incline DB Bench
85lbs X10
85lbs X6
75 till fail

Downward Cable Flys
70X3 till fail

Triceps

Tricep Pulldowns 120 X 3 till fail

Kickbacks-30 lbs x 3 till fail.

DIET

Upon Waking
-BCAA's and OJ
Breakfast
oatmeal, skim milk, protein shake Anabeta
Lunch
-8 oz roast beef, 2 pieces whole wheat bread, apple sauce, Anabeta
Midday snack
-Protein shake
Preworkout-
-P28 samich with natty pb and anabeta
Postworkout
-anabeta and.........uh oh.....pizza. Fast digesting carbs right? haha
Before bed

Today was a good workout. My chest is my weakest area but ever since I have been on Anabeta I've had great focus and workouts have been intense. I am more sore then I have been in awhile which is great. I am wondering if the pumps are just stretching out my muscles and fascia. Hunger was up today more than usual. The little red pill is proving itself to be a pretty nice product. On a side note I picked up two bottles of erase :D

moar

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AnaBeta.

Back and Biceps

BB Row
warmups
185X3X9,8,8

Pullups
3 sets of 10
1 set static holds, with negatives

Cable Row
140X3 till fail

Standing Lat Pull downs
120X10
120X10
120 till fail
drop to 60 till fail

lat pull downs
exhaust set

preacher curls
high reps
50lbs + ez bar x1, 60lbs X2 till fail

DB hammer curls
40X3x 10,8,7

DIET

Upon Waking
-orange juice and bcaa's
Breakfast
-oatmeal, protein shake anabeta
post workout
-monster milk with anabeta
Lunch
-8 oz roast beef, 2 pieces whole wheat bread, apple sauce, Anabeta
Dinner-
protein shake anabeta 2 pieces chicken
Before bed

I have been working a weirder schedule for work that forces me to do AM workouts. This is the first morning and I must say it was pretty rough. I felt pretty weak and was tired. Throughout the day tho I have felt full and at the end of my workout I eventually got the sick pumpz from Anabeta. Hunger is still up, at my buddies I indulged in some pizza over the weekend popped some anabeta with it, ate modestly but hungry like an hour later. Diets back on track now that its the week and I am ready to finish this out strong. Lets see what Anabeta can do for me in the morning.

Day 1 on AnaBeta.

CARDIO

ran and walked around the neighborhood for some cardio today.

1st Pill- Protein Shake and oatmeal

2nd pill-2 beef burgers with 1 piece whole wheat bread

3rd pill- P28 Peanut Butter Sandwich. P28=high protein bread.

4th pill-1 1/2 chicken breasts on a bed of rice with coffee.

I seem to be one of the people who doesn't experience the effects right away, buts thats fine because I am use to things taking time to kick in. I thought I experienced some warmness and increased vascularity around meals however it could just be because I was WANTING to look for something.

Tomorrow will be either Shoulders and Abs or Legs. Ill keep you all updated :D

Day 2 on AnaBeta.

Legz

Box Squats
135 for warm up
225 X 10 for warm up
275 X6
275 X5
275 X5

Deadlifts with Trap Bar
Not sure how much a trap bar weights but:
1 plate each side for warmup
2 plates each side X15, 13, 11

DB Lunges
60Lbs each hand x 5 down 5 back
60Lbs each hand x 5 down 5 back
60lbs each hand x 5 down 5 back

Leg Ext.
80lbs till fail
80lbs till fail
80lbs till fail drop to 40 till fail.

DIET

Upon Waking
-BCAA's and OJ
Breakfast
-oatmeal, 2 eggs, and protein shake with Anabeta
Lunch
-6 oz. beef with 2 pieces whole wheat bread, low fat string cheese and bcaa's and Anabeta
Preworkout
-2 pieces p28 bread with natty PB and Anabeta
Postworkout
-2 chicken breasts, sweet potato fries and Anabeta
Before bed

Today was pretty good, I noticed that my vasculary was awesome during my workouts and I seemed to have some good pumps in my legs. Also my appetite seemed to increase today as well. I battled a slight headache all day but felt pretty focused in the gym. All in all pretty good workout and will continue to push it hard with this stuff.

NCAA games were pretty good. Going for Butler in the championship.

:D
Words from AE14's Log

Had a real nice workout of back and bi's

5 sets of the following
wide grip chins
db rows
bb rows
hanging inverted rows

4 sets:
hammer curls
standing alternating curls

I did not notice much right off the bat concerning pump for back, however, for bi's it was downright painful. For some reason I got hit really hard during hammer curls. My right arm felt like it might explode.

The thermo effect is still quite noticeable, which gets odd during the day in front of 30 high school students.

Real strong chest/tri lift today

8 sets
Incline bp 2 sets of 295lbs 3 reps :woohoo:

4 sets
flat flyes
suspended pushups

superset
db tri ext (4 sets per weight)

Had a real solid pump, and was quite energetic. Was really thrilled with the results of incline, specifically b/c I weighed in at 198lbs

BTW, I am noticing that at rest my vascularity is up. Not sure if it related or not, but it is noticeable.

Had a real nice back/bi workout. Was able to pull well, which was great considering the break I had to take a few weeks back

8 sets dl
4 sets underhand chins
5 sets bb rows

4 sets bb curls using fat grippz
4 sets hammer curls.

Felt great, quite energetic and aggressive. Pump was solid as well as my vascarity being through the roof. Going to weigh in tomorrow to get a sense of results.

Different chest and tri day as I spent the morning in the ER. Nothing of any severity.

Here was the workout
8 sets flat bp
5 sets incline bp
4 sets incline flyes

7 sets cg bp

pump was great, and my intensity was very strong as well, part of which was an annoyance with the ER.

Not sure if I will be able to lift tomorrow, as I found out I have a meeting at work in the afternoon that will delay me a bit.
PES-AnaBeta-01 Review

Username: Rosie Chee Scott

Dosage: ~4 caps daily

Pros/Positive Effects:
* From day one (where I did NOT train at all), there was an immediate increase in muscle hardness - in deltoids and arms especially (at first I thought I was imagining it, but it continued on, getting stronger with continued usage) - the hardness in arms starts not long after dosing and remains throughout the day.
* As far as days when training, dosing post-meal containing carbohydrates elicits the "hard muscle" effect in arms (biceps in particular) ~20 minutes after dosing - this is especially true moreso if the meal is the one immediately POST-training, instead of being before.
* Vascularity was increased, to the levels it would normally be when I am a few bodyfat percentage LEANER.
* Noticeable nutrient repartitioning/insulin-like effects - the nutrient repartitioning effects are stronger after a meal that contains ONLY complex carbohydrates and protein (clean meal).
* I increased the lean mass in shoulders, arms, glutes and calves by at least half an inch in each area.
* Increase in thirst was noticeable from day one, and I was drinking close to ~2 galleons of water a day.

Cons/Side Effects:
* My skin is usually clear, but this caused blemishes (starting from the second day is usage), as well as increasing the oiliness of my skin.
* My natural aggression was slightly increased and I was moodier than usual (although this can also be attributed to the circumstances of the time and not just the product).
* Diuretic effects occurred every ~10 minutes when training is dosed pre-training, which was annoying.
* The increase in appetite was unreal and only got more pronounced over time, especially later in the day/night - this effect was a "con" for me, since my goal at the time was fat loss, and that was NOT happening. The longer the period between doses (and also the higher the daily dosage used), the stronger the effect on appetite. Even Sean commented that I was even worse than usual re appetite and eating - which is saying something given that he already calls me the "human garbage disposal", LOL. His words: "You've done some serious damage over the last two weeks".

Cliff Notes of effects:
* Noticeable increase in muscle hardness, vascularity, and nutrient repartitioning and thirst.
* Effects that get more pronounced over usage include causing blemishes and increased oiliness of skin, and ridiculous increase in appetite.
* Strong diuretic effect after dosing - good in general, but bad when it occurs during training (from pre-training dose).

Other Notes:
Used for two weeks.
Training
* Week 1 - every other day was a day off, with single training on the days training completed.
* Week 2 - trained five days, with four of those training days double sessions (am and pm).
Body Statistics
* Start - 11% bodyfat at 124.8 pounds.
* Start to end of Week 1 - 126.6 pounds (+1.8 pounds with +1.0842 pounds of bodyfat and + 0.7158 pounds of lean body mass) at 11.7% bodyfat (+0.7% bodyfat).
* End of Week 1 to end of Week 2 -127.8 pounds (+1.2 pounds with +0.0126 pounds of bodyfat and + 1.1874 pounds of lean body mass) at 11.6% bodyfat (-0.1% bodyfat).
* Overall - +3 pounds and + 0.6% bodyfat.

Would you recommend it?:
I really feel that this is a definite BULKER, so I would only recommend it if one was using it for that purpose. If one was recomping, it might also be a valid option, given my results in the second week. However, I would definitely NOT recommend it for one aiming for straight fat loss . . .The product is definitely more effective with high volume training as well re effects in body composition (as seen from body statistics from week 1 to week 2) . . .
PES-AnaBeta-01 Review

Username: 3clipseGT

Pros/Positive Effects: Muslce hardness, nutrient repartitioning, great pumps, good strength gains, vascularity, libido, and fullness.

Cons/Side Effects: Only one i noted was if taken to late in the day it was hard to sleep.

Cliff Notes of effects: Started working by week two and just kept going up from there. Nutrient repartitioning at its finest here. Great pumps that lasted and good strength gains to go with. Definitely felt fuller during the day and muscles were noteably harder as well. Libido was sky high during the run and mood was alpha maleish.

Would you recommend it? Without a doubt!

Here is some more feedback from 2 of our original testers. One of the very reputable testers no longer posts on this forum.

Pros/Positive Effects: Noteworthy strength increases beginning the 2nd week, minor diuretic/drying effect, some (2-3lbs) lean gain while recomping

--

"Here are a few more effects I have noticed...

The appetite increase is definitely due to the AnaBeta.

The pumps from the stuff can be very irritating...I mean they are extreme in the sense that I cannot even finish a workout properly because the muscles feel so full. It is a cool effect to be so inflated, but it sucks because it can be painful when trying to work through it during a set.

There definitely seems to be some kind of recomping effect going on as well. I am noticing some body composition changes.

I definitely have more of a hunger for carbs so I can say that this formula is best used for bulking/recomping. I would not recommend this for cutting.

The thermogenic effect is definitely noticeable. I sweat more when I take this stuff pre-workout and it does have a tendency to make my core temperature rise after having it even while I am just sitting on my ass playing some PS3.

I haven't noticed any aggression increases, but I have noticed a feeling of feeling more alert and just kind of like a calming effect with intense focus. The calming effect in particular is noticeable because I am an aggressive-dominant type of personality...I am an ******* and make no excuses for it, but this stuff has kind of mellowed me out which is odd. "
Here is a review from a user currently 2 weeks into the product

Name: Rodja

Pros: No GI distress, great reduces bloating from carbs, vascularity, increased sweating, slight increases in strength.

Cons: Slight indigestion/nausea, but it subsides within an hour (only on the first dose of the day). This could be from waiting too long to eat and going a tad hypo.
Username: MrBigPR

Pros/Positive Effects: Increased urination, muscle hardening, raised body temperature, increased sexual drive, increased mental state and mood, junk food not appealing

Cons/Side Effects: No energy (as in this is not a stimulant, this did not produce any feelings of lethargy), increased thirst (drinking upwards of 3 gallons easy while on this!)

Beyond that there is nothing....nothing at all.

Cliff Notes of effects:
HOLY cow! Where to start? This supplement is amazing, increase on my lifts, great mood, increased sex drive and straight fat loss! INcrease in my total workout endurance as well as a major bump in cardiovascular training as well. Increased sweating/decrease in water weight/tight muscles and hard feeling...even "the" muscle.

I could write a paper on the supplement...stuff is bomb. MUST RELEASE!!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Major kudos for compiling thus collection of posts Josh :fing02:

Here's a few more.

I'm just on day 11....

Pros: (during workout) increased pump, strength, endurance, aggression, sweat...(outside of working out), acts like a nutrient partitioner, able to eat more in one sitting, esp carbs

Cons:
that I don't already have a few bottles of this in my stash

....I've only noticed slight thermo effect and slight appetite increase (esp compared to what others have stated)...water intake has increased from 1 gallon/day to 1.5-2 gallons/day.

Questions I have:
Is this composed of just one compound or is it a formula? herbal?
I used 1 bottle, varying 3-6 caps.

Hit some natty PRs despite being on a caloric deficit. The biggest thing I noted was a DEFINITE vascularity increase. All-day pumped feeling. Subtle, but very nice! The only negative side I noted was thirst/hypoglycemia - but that lets me know it's working. Continued to lose fat while sparing muscle/strength.
I am going to be using AnaBeta-01 again in the near future, for a lot longer than I used it the first time. As for the first time, I was the first tester of Anabeta-01, and I experimented with 3-5 caps a day, different dosing and timing of doses around training and meals. My thoughts below:

Pros/Positive Effects

* From day one (where I did NOT train at all), there was an immediate increase in muscle hardness - in deltoids and arms especially (at first I thought I was imagining it, but it continued on, getting stronger with continued usage) - the hardness in arms starts not long after dosing and remains throughout the day.
* As far as days when training, dosing post-meal containing carbohydrates elicits the "hard muscle" effect in arms (biceps in particular) ~20 minutes after dosing - this is especially true moreso if the meal is the one immediately POST-training, instead of being before.
* Vascularity was increased, to the levels it would normally be when I am a few bodyfat percentage LEANER.
* Noticeable nutrient repartitioning/insulin-like effects - the nutrient repartitioning effects are stronger after a meal that contains ONLY complex carbohydrates and protein (clean meal).
* I increased the lean mass in shoulders, arms, glutes and calves by at least half an inch in each area.
* Increase in thirst was noticeable from day one, and I was drinking close to ~2 galleons of water a day.

Cons/Side Effects

* My skin is usually clear, but this caused blemishes (starting from the second day is usage), as well as increasing the oiliness of my skin.
* My natural aggression was slightly increased and I was moodier than usual (although this can also be attributed to the circumstances of the time and not just the product).
* Diuretic effects occurred every ~10 minutes when training is dosed pre-training, which was annoying.
* The increase in appetite was unreal and only got more pronounced over time, especially later in the day/night - this effect was a "con" for me, since my goal at the time was fat loss, and that was NOT happening. The longer the period between doses (and also the higher the daily dosage used), the stronger the effect on appetite. Even Sean commented that I was even worse than usual re appetite and eating - which is saying something given that he already calls me the "human garbage disposal", LOL. His words: "You've done some serious damage over the last two weeks".

Cliff Notes of effects

* Noticeable increase in muscle hardness, vascularity, and nutrient repartitioning and thirst.
* Effects that get more pronounced over usage include causing blemishes and increased oiliness of skin, and ridiculous increase in appetite.
* Strong diuretic effect after dosing - good in general, but bad when it occurs during training (from pre-training dose).

Other Notes

Used for two weeks.

Training
* Week 1 - every other day was a day off, with single training on the days training completed.
* Week 2 - trained five days, with four of those training days double sessions (am and pm).

Body Statistics
* Start - 11% bodyfat at 124.8 pounds.
* Start to end of Week 1 - 126.6 pounds (+1.8 pounds with +1.0842 pounds of bodyfat and + 0.7158 pounds of lean body mass) at 11.7% bodyfat (+0.7% bodyfat).
* End of Week 1 to end of Week 2 -127.8 pounds (+1.2 pounds with +0.0126 pounds of bodyfat and + 1.1874 pounds of lean body mass) at 11.6% bodyfat (-0.1% bodyfat).
* Overall - +3 pounds and + 0.6% bodyfat.

Would you recommend it?

I really feel that this is a definite BULKER, so I would only recommend it if one was using it for that purpose. If one was recomping, it might also be a valid option, given my results in the second week. However, I would definitely NOT recommend it for one aiming for straight fat loss . . .The product is definitely more effective with high volume training as well re effects in body composition (as seen from body statistics from week 1 to week 2) . . .

~Rosie~

The only con of this product is actually it's major pro and that is the strength of its repartitioning. On my first dose, I took it and did not eat anything for about 45 minutes, which was a huge mistake. Another thing that I noticed was the major reduction in bloat following a cheat meal while I was using this. I could eat at a pizza buffet and not looked like I swallowed a watermelon. My dosing was 3-4/caps per day (depending on number of meals I ate that day). I'm not sure what the price of this is going to be, but I will assume that it will be very affordable just like the rest of the PES lineup.

This product is very utilitarian. I was cutting during the first half of the bottle and saw accelerated fat loss; the second half was a lean bulk and I not only avoided any rebound fat gain, but I added 3-4 lbs of LBM. My strength levels maintained while I was cutting and steadily increased during the lean bulk phase.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Simply cannot wait for this to be released

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I demand updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p : p :p :p :p

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tell us what's in it already!
ETA?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is a widow maker?. I read about it in this thread, some guy was trying to show off his prowess.
Quick Google search gave me this:
Within the context of DC Training a widowmaker is a high rep set done to further destroy a bodypart.
For legs (as it is used on the standard DC program) this means after your set of whatever quad exercise you do, you drop the weight slightly (to a weight you could get a legit 10-15 reps on) and go for 20+ reps. How do you do 20 with a 15 rep weight? Once you can't move it anymore you can pause for a breath (do not put the weight down), then go for another rep. You may end up doing the rep, one breath, rep scheme for 5-10 reps.

For other bodyparts it is applied differently, and really is only part of the advanced DC routine with specific exercises chosen for specific goals.
~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I googled it and read the same thing right after I posted that. I'm a little impatient today. Must be the weather or something. Sorry Rosie.
:lol: No worries, T - we all have those days; you actually got me on a rare mellow (as opposed to a high-strung, as Sean is constantly calling me) one :32:

~Rosie~

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for more feedback and updates

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump for more feedback and updates
Part-way through usage:
Woke this morning with a large, dry, chest pump. Prob looked better this morning then I have in months.... This type of effect is something I have experienced before on only very strong compound cycles, ie superdrol, phera plex w/prostan, original epistane. Not saying this AnaBeta-01 is as strong as any of these compounds(yeeeeet), just relating the very unique effect that I've only seen previously while on cycle.

Weighed in 197.4 post morning evacuation of all superficial weight, while looking leaner and def more muscle mass.
With "final observations":
Alright!

Was working out using the weights we had at the last house I was living at but since I moved into another place and started up my job I haven't had the time, or money yet, to get another membership.... Well thats changed.

Last night I go into a niiice privately owned gym that I used to have a membership at cause I installed the original alarm on the place when it was being built. Talked to the son of the owner, who now runs the entire place, n since I was wearing my work clothes he made mention that he actually needed some pest control. So I made a bargain with him to discount his service if he could give me a discounted membership....worked out great, don't have to pay for the rest of this month even and made a sale which I recieve commission for too. Sweet!

Now the biggest thing is.... I will start work at 9am, walking/running till 1230, break for lunch which is when I'll hit the gym, and then back hitting the pavement from 330-830/9(as the summer days get darker later)... So I am slightly worried about over working myself, finding enough time to eat enough cals, and wasting away any muscle along with the fat thats just coming right off...

So since I'm basically down to my l last 2 days of AnaBeta-01 (sadly) I will be going on cycle at the end of the week to help in my endeavors....

With that I wanted to post a few observations...

1. Effects have definitely been stronger for me when dosing AnaBeta-01 15-30 min before eating depending on the time of day (only 15 min for first dose or I go hypo)

2. GFJ or other products containing enzyme inhibitors found in grapefruits or bergamottin taken before or with AnaBeta-01 seems to enhance the effects and makes it def more apparent.

3. Water increase alongside electrolyte increase (using bananas and gatorade) seems to reduce the amount of urination.... Again leading me to believe AnaBeta-01 is helping to maintain an ideal intracellular hydration level as opposed to outright being a diuretic.

4. Taking AnaBeta-01 is certainly effective at helping to increase endurance and maintain muscle while losing fat on a caloric deficit. I've also been able to enjoy larger meals at the end of a day with a hefty portion of carbohydrates and have no spill over into fat but instead fed into muscle stores to be used the next day.

Personally, I only experienced increased unbearable hunger when taking a double dose at once... But not every double dose had this effect, in fact maybe only happened twice. I did have insane increases in urination between meals (but not for an hour or so after main meals) before playing with increasing electrolyte intakes, this seemed to slow urination and the accompanying increase in thirst (a product like poseidon alongside AnaBeta-01 would be ideal)... Also sweating out excess water while working through the day of course also reduced frequent urination.

Pumps after the first few doses were greatly increased during workouts. To the point of being debilitating during deads and impeding curls a lil bit... But the rest of the time wasn't to bad and feels cool being that pumped after.

All in all I really love the stuff. Sad that my supply is up, would love to run it right through my cycle but hopefully, at the least, it will be released and I can utilize it during my pct to maintain gains.

Thanks again to natty and dadams for choosing me to log this. Really enjoyed it and proud to say, PES has done it again with another killer yet safe supplement!
Notes after the first week of usage:
I have been on this Only one week and the results are un-real. Already I can feel a tightness in my abdominals and a full pump in my triceps/biceps area. Feel tight around chest area. I would say it has a anabolic kind of androgenic effect. definitely need this!!! Since dropping the ephedrine the libido is cooking like grilled chicken breasts in olive oil and cayanne pepper sauce :) Cant say about the appetite effects yet but with Anabeta you will see some repartitioning effects with more pronounced definition and when stacked with Erase and Alpha T-2 or SHIFT or OEP you will see more lean mass definition...towards those pre-contest like goals. Remember, if you do take Anabeta, use only 1 stimulant. From what ive been told Ana Beta by itself has a thermogenic effect! I definitley can see the results!! Ananbolic effects are a go also!
Plus more notes:
Its been 4 days since the last log in but I have to let you know what are the effects since i'm using an Anabeta Stack and not to be confused with Anabeta by itself...even though you cant go wrong by itself. Let me start off by saying this..The stack is very effective at repartitioning. Shifting fat to lean mass and % of bodyfat dropping, body composition etc.

To refresh your memory my stack is

Anabeta 4 caps daily
Shift 3 caps daily
Alpha T-2 3 caps daily
Erase 3 caps daily

I take Alpha T-2, Erase and Shift together 3 X Daily

I take Anabeta 4 times daily space between dosings of Alpha,Erase and Shift.

This is serious hardcore chemical wizadry prescribed by Josh Poole. We discussed in length what would would be the best way to acheive the repartitioning effect using PES supps and this was the optimal without losing to much muscle mass. One thing for sure on this stack is to keep the protein and GOOD fats up!

Anyways, the results I am seeing are impressive in a short period of time! Really. I feel a hardening and tightness around the abdominal areas and more of a firm pump when flexing. The firm pump means to you in visual terms is definition. The synergy of this stack is very effective. When looking in the mirror I can see the actual repartioning effects in that more indentions occur around the muscles which shows it's working and some striations. The thermogenic effect is real with anabeta because when you take it you get a sudden warmth along with the mental focus. Wow. the stimulant effect is great. I also noticed more confidence which explains the mini novels I am writing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The latest Final Review just in:
The log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173004-loggin-pills-like-4.html

Before / After pics:

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Strength changes:

Flat Bench: 245x3 => 260x2
Deadlift: 425x1 => 455x1 +30lbs *
Squat: 325x3 => 325x3 maintained.

Auxiliary lifts increased as well.

* Previous 1 rep max on deadlift was 465x1 back in january

Before/After Measurements (flexed):

Arms(r/l): 15in / 15in
Calves(r/l): 15in / 14.5in
Thighs(r/l): 22in / 22.5/22in
Chest(chest, lats relaxed): 42in / 42in
Forearms(r/l): 12.5in/12.75in / 12.75/12.5

I need to note that this was all done while cutting. If the pictures above show anything its a loss of body fat and a small increase in shoulder size. I expected to see more of a loss especially on my legs, but I was pleasantly surprised by this.

THE GOOD:

INTENSE and strong workouts: I compared what I did today to what I did last week and it was completely different. My overall mood and strength was definitely worse off today. Kind of ticked about it, haha

Strength gains on a calorie deficit: Yup, this one is a big one. My weight dropped from ~174 when I started to 169 and some of lifts increased in weight. Others stayed the same, yeah, but some did increase. That alone should illustrate the anabolic properties on its own.

Hungry was bad in the beginning, but I just got used to it.

Recomposition: While Im sure this product did something with my body composition, diet dictates it more than anything. Needless to say, I did lose bodyfat and maintained (/increased) strength.

THE BAD:

This might sound childish, but the only thing that bugs me is that I can't get more of it. Nothing worse than being in contest prep and seeing your strength start to drop. I felt it today and just wish I had more to hold off those losses for another month.

Well, that and the smell wasn't too great => obviously not much of a concern.

Obviously I would recommend this. I can only imagine the gains I could've had if I took this bulking. Hoping I have the chance to pick up some for that purpose.

One last note, if (when) I do run this again, I'll be picking up two bottles, as I didn't really notice effects until the end of week 2 beginning of week 3. Others did respond differently though, so this is probably just my body. Regardless I thought I would throw it out there.

Big thanks to natty for sending out a bottle for me to run, also thanks to everyone that contributed to my log.

Sik

Sik

Awards
This last one Rosie is WAU.

More muscle muss, less fat. TRUE Recomp effect there.

I'm without words.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
As most of you know I'm very skeptical of natty's. I've yet to find a natty that will put mass, or even provide a significant increase in definition, to anyone but a newbie. However this product definitely has my attention.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I will have a picture of the bottle for everyone today! Just waiting on the graphic from the graphics lady :D

Write-up will be up next week. Things are going slightly ahead of schedule

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats good news natty. Did you decide on a name? Keeping anabeta?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like we are keeping AnaBeta by popular demand - plus it looks pretty sweet on the label :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This last one Rosie is WAU.

More muscle muss, less fat. TRUE Recomp effect there.

I'm without words.
WAU? You mean wow? AnaBeta-01 gives a definite recomp for sure, and even better gains (if aiming for them).

As most of you know I'm very skeptical of natty's. I've yet to find a natty that will put mass, or even provide a significant increase in definition, to anyone but a newbie. However this product definitely has my attention.
There are quite a few products (natural, since I am a lifetime natural athlete) out there that have helped me gain mass and I am no newbie. Although it is hard, an experienced trainee who knows how to manipulate their nutrition and training can continue to make gains - no matter how small - with a natural product, until they reach their natural potential.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like we are keeping AnaBeta by popular demand - plus it looks pretty sweet on the label :D
AnaBeta or AnaBeta-01? Either way, the name suits the product. So looking forward to the release of this - probably the most excited about a product release I have ever been! :)

~Rosie~

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
[QUOTE) There are quite a few products (natural, since I am a lifetime natural athlete) out there that have helped me gain mass and I am no newbie. Although it is hard, an experienced trainee who knows how to manipulate their nutrition and training can continue to make gains - no matter how small - with a natural product, until they reach their natural potential.

~Rosie~[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you're right, but after 20 years of lifting I have probably reached my genetic potential, I hope not. I still make gains from time to time but I have a difficult time keeping them long term.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I completely agree with you on this. In another thread I said exactly the same thing. A lot of products do 'something' you can feel, but this is the only product aimed at muscle building that has made significant enough physical changes that I can say it was down to the supplement.

I have tried many testosterone boosters, aromatase inhibitors, glucose disposal agents etc and none of them stick in my head for something that actually helped add mass. Many products helped, just not signiificantly in the anabolism department

Reactions: BBB
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for some pictures!

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'm beyond sold. Will be buying 2 bottles immediately upon release. Cannot wait to try this out once I start bulking again. Wonder how it would stack with Test + Mast and then how it would fare in PCT ;)

Sik

Sik

Awards
I think I will have a picture of the bottle for everyone today! Just waiting on the graphic from the graphics lady :D

Write-up will be up next week. Things are going slightly ahead of schedule
Waiting to see! Want a lot of bottles :D

WAU? You mean wow? AnaBeta-01 gives a definite recomp for sure, and even better gains (if aiming for them).
~Rosie~
Yes Rosie, WOW. Sorry for the mess, but in my mother language is UAU ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm beyond sold. Will be buying 2 bottles immediately upon release. Cannot wait to try this out once I start bulking again. Wonder how it would stack with Test + Mast and then how it would fare in PCT ;)
So far the PCT use feedback is stellar. I believe Delta Force will be using it his upcoming PCT as well.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We want to give our closest fans the newest info, so our June PES Insider issue will have lots of exciting news on PES and AnaBeta. Check your emails on the 1st! PES Insider

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Here's a quick update on AnaBeta, things are definitely coming along well with this product, we've decided to keep the same name as most of you are already familiar with it. We estimate to be ahead of schedule so we're looking at mid to end of June time frame for this release.

There will be a limited amount available on a few sites with a special introduction price, quantities on first batch will be very limited

We'll announce more details as it becomes available, remember to sign up to PES Insider to get the latest PES news plus find out how to earn free bottles of ALL PES products.

>>Sign Up Here<<

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a quick update on AnaBeta, things are definitely coming along well with this product, we've decided to keep the same name as most of you are already familiar with it. We estimate to be ahead of schedule so we're looking at mid to end of June time frame for this release.

There will be a limited amount available on a few sites with a special introduction price, quantities on first batch will be very limited

We'll announce more details as it becomes available, remember to sign up to PES Insider to get the latest PES news plus find out how to earn free bottles of ALL PES products.

>>Sign Up Here<<
^^^The Truth

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another Final Review:
Final Review:

I gotta say this stuff is awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed having an increased appetite and a decreasing weight gain (at first). I had to adjust my cals up to maintain my weight and even more so to gain.

But I ended up gaining about 5lbs with no noticeable increase in fat. I also felt like I was running hotter....definitely had an increase in body temp.

My only complaint was that I didn't have another 4-8 weeks of this to run. I think a 30 day supply wasn't enough. I bet with another 4-8 weeks of dosing would be where the product really shines.

Depending on price....I may be picking up a few bottles of this when it hits the market.

I have a few pics that show a difference....I will try to get them up tomorrow

Way to hit the nail on the head with this product!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feedback and product recommendation doesn't get much better than this!
Well I weighed in today at 303...Shift is very effective for me. This is a deload week, but I'm still feeling great on the AnaBeta-01, same great pump and my appetite has been ravenous as always. Strength is still progressing, not overly fast, but a linear progression. Leaning out and looking full, makes you feel good mentally to always look big:D I also have new veins that have showed up out of nowhere, seem to get another one every week. I am almost out of my supply of AnaBeta:( and I gotta say I'm sold. I'll be getting myself as much as I can when it comes out. Really I could run this indefinitely, it truly is an Anabolic, muscles are bigger, fuller, harder. Vascularity has increased immensely, and you can eat like a champ on this and not worry too much about fat gain. If you can handle the hunger it is absurdly effective in trimming you down, add shift to it and it's seriously a daily change in the mirror. Tremendous stuff here, will be very effective in PCT as well and quite frankly I believe will become a staple for many.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are itching to get their hands on this. Better get ready for a very quick sell out when this hits the market

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People are itching to get their hands on this. Better get ready for a very quick sell out when this hits the market
<cough>Get the PRESALE up!<cough> :yup: