PES Stacks - Dosing and Explanations

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Answers

can someone update the first post with current products? im sure itd be useful to alota ppl, for me atleast

2. Registered User
    Answers

Agreed. I'd also be interested to learn which generation of AT2 stacks well with OEP (or SNS DMAA for that matter). I was never able to get my hands on the formula with methylsynephrine, but have a bottle of the formula with higenamine, rauwolscine, & 3,3'. Also, I did manage to grab a bottle of the SS release of methylsynephrine and was curious if that could be incorporated into a stack with the higenamine iteration of AT2 as well.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

The old 'Get Up and Go' stack of AT2 and OEP is still feasible, just replace the old AT2 with whichever version you have.

The first had methyl-synephrine, 3,3-diiodothyronine and rauwolscine hcl, the second had higenamine instead of methyl-synephrine and the third version is the newest version with olive leaf, bacopa, SA2-A and higenamine.

I hope this helps.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Didnt want to start a new thread but couldn't find anything on the question I have.

When did original anabeta move from 4 caps spread throughout the day to 2 pre and 2 post?

When it first came out, the label read 1 capsule pre workout, 1 capsule post workout, and the remaining 2 capsules spread throughout the day. On off days all 4 spread throughout.

I noticed on a bottle I recently ordered that it was 2 pre and 2 post now. I still have a Bottle I'm gonna use so I Wanna make sure I maximize it by dosing correctly.. Thanks
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Didnt want to start a new thread but couldn't find anything on the question I have.

When did original anabeta move from 4 caps spread throughout the day to 2 pre and 2 post?

When it first came out, the label read 1 capsule pre workout, 1 capsule post workout, and the remaining 2 capsules spread throughout the day. On off days all 4 spread throughout.

I noticed on a bottle I recently ordered that it was 2 pre and 2 post now. I still have a Bottle I'm gonna use so I Wanna make sure I maximize it by dosing correctly.. Thanks
    There are many ways of dosing/timing a product - it's about what works for YOU best. I recommend experimenting with different ways to find your OWN "sweet spot".

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 05:52 PM
  2. GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing
    By liltexan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 01:33 PM
  3. Craig Titus and the Art of Lame Explanations
    By yeahright in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 12:39 AM