PES Stacks - Dosing and Explanations

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Correct...there are interections. There use to be a drink called Spike or something they sold at gas stations they had both it in, and thats when they really found the interaction
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined


  2. Im doing PES Superman Stack and Im leaning out quite nicely. I was thinking of ordering same stack again or do i change something this time around. Finally I have top four packs but last two are still covered with a thin layer of fat. I need a final push!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Steeladdict View Post
    Im doing PES Superman Stack and Im leaning out quite nicely. I was thinking of ordering same stack again or do i change something this time around. Finally I have top four packs but last two are still covered with a thin layer of fat. I need a final push!!!!
    You could use the exact same stack - give it a little break, 2-4 weeks before starting back up again if you used it for 8-12 weeks, so that your body is not used to it.

    That final push is going to be aided by your supplements, yes, but also look at your NUTRITION (and training) and make adjustments, no matter how small, so that EVERYthing is optimized for you for fat loss.

    All the best in getting your 6-pack - I know how motivating it is being in the final straight!

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  4. You can use all PES products for up to 8 week and then a 4 week break is needed
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Hello!

    Can u tell me what benefits i would get from the alpha t2 + shift + erase stack? And how do i need to dose them. I belive there was a pdf around here where the dosage was explained.

    By the way its hard to get PES products in the Netherlands!

    Greetings!
    •   
       


  6. The product manual .pdf can be found here
    http://pesupplements.com/Performance.../PESManual.pdf

    Cliff notes:
    - Erase is an aromatase inhibitor that raises testosterone through this pathway and acts to mitigate catabolism while taking these (prevent unwanted muscle loss).
    - Alpha-T2 contains an ingredient to increase thyroid output without being suppressive to natural levels while containing very low amounts of stimulants. This is the stronger of the fat loss products.
    - Shift contains the same ingredient as AT2 (3,3'-diido-l-thyronine) but can be taken in the evening as it contains no CNS stimulants at all.

    Conventional dosing for the stack:
    - Upon waking before breakfast: 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase
    - 6-8 hours later: 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap Shift
    - <1 hour pre bed: 1 cap Erase + 2 caps Shift.

    I hope that answers your question. If not just ask away.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Thanks for the solid information.

    After a few weeks i recieved my stack . Thinking about to logging these with pictures!

    Greetings from the netherlands!

    Antek

  8. So a Shift, Erase, Titanium stack would be:

    2-3 Erase a day, spread out, with or without food.

    1-2 Shift at Breakfast, 1 more 6-8 hours later with or without food.

    1 Titanium with breakfast, 1 in evening with food.

    Is that right?

  9. Correct
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. I'm LOVING PES!!!!!

    My first try with PES was a stack of Shift and Dexaprine. I dropped 10 lbs in a month.

    The second try was Shift, Erase, Titanium, and DAA. I added 10 lbs...of muscle!!! I'm much fuller and tighter.

    I am in a break atm, but the next stack will be Alpha-T2, Erase, and Dexaprine. The goal is to maintain the gains and lose more bodyfat...it seems the closer I get to 40 years old the harder it is to have abs.

  11. 40 years with abs would be saweet!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. I'm trying to design my next stack for later this month or early next. In need to lay off Erase and Alpha T2 for a while. This is what I am thinking.

    Anabeta
    Pslin or Yellow Gold
    DAA
    NOW Super Enzymes

    The goal is to get the most out of my foods and macronutients, keep (or gain) lean mass while minimizing fat gain and allowing the body to recover from PH's.

    How's that sound?

  13. I haven't tried PSlin so take this with a pinch of salt but I think there would be serious overlap with AnaBeta.

    AnaBeta is not a glucose disposal product but does a very good job of it and has stronger effects than other products I have tried in this category.

  14. I don't mind scratching something off the list...saves me money!!! lol

  15. Love your products. I had a quick question on an "empty stomach".

    I so slow paced cardio in the morning with your At2 and erase pro.

    Would a scoop of whey protein (120 cals) ruin the "empty stomach effect"?

    Would a scoop of just amino powder ruin it?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Love your products. I had a quick question on an "empty stomach".

    I so slow paced cardio in the morning with your At2 and erase pro.

    Would a scoop of whey protein (120 cals) ruin the "empty stomach effect"?

    Would a scoop of just amino powder ruin it?
    Depends on how long before or after dosing you would have the whey protein (30-45 min and you'll be ok), but I wouldn't imagine it would affect it too much. You can always see and determine for yourself if there is a difference.

    Aminos certainly won't.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    Love your products. I had a quick question on an "empty stomach".

    I so slow paced cardio in the morning with your At2 and erase pro.

    Would a scoop of whey protein (120 cals) ruin the "empty stomach effect"?

    Would a scoop of just amino powder ruin it?
    Protein is fine. The main goal is to avoid carbs with dosing and 30-45 minutes after
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Ty for the answers.....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    I was not aware that Forged Burner had tyrosine in it. I would not recommend stacking anything with Tyrosine with Alpha-T2.

    Alpha-T2/OEP/Erase will be all you need
    what in at2 reacts adversely with tyrosine? Tyrosine is a staple of mine as part of a natural anti depressant stack (tyrosine+5htp+Sam e) I wasn't aware of anything That should be avoided! :/
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  20. What if you already have low estrogen regarding the Erase? Had some blood work done and I am on the lower end of the normal range as it is...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    what in at2 reacts adversely with tyrosine? Tyrosine is a staple of mine as part of a natural anti depressant stack (tyrosine+5htp+Sam e) I wasn't aware of anything That should be avoided! :/
    Any MAOI like yohimbine or rauwolscine should aboid tyrosines and tyramines...can cause the cheeseing effect...although very rare with alpha-Y

    Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    What if you already have low estrogen regarding the Erase? Had some blood work done and I am on the lower end of the normal range as it is...
    It would probably put you below normal...i would go just 1-2 caps
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Any MAOI like yohimbine or rauwolscine should aboid tyrosines and tyramines...can cause the cheeseing effect...although very rare with alpha-Y
    Thats interesting bc I have taken and am currently taking OEP with added l tyrosine 500mg twice daily. At the same time bc I dose them both on empty stomach obv. I never notice any ill effects. Although I'm not sure what to look out for with cheesing.. I googled it but I dnt remember Ar the moment lol.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Any MAOI like yohimbine or rauwolscine should aboid tyrosines and tyramines...can cause the cheeseing effect...although very rare with alpha-Y



    It would probably put you below normal...i would go just 1-2 caps
    Been doing 1. I had to give blood this week and should see results soon including estrogen.

    thx.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thats interesting bc I have taken and am currently taking OEP with added l tyrosine 500mg twice daily. At the same time bc I dose them both on empty stomach obv. I never notice any ill effects. Although I'm not sure what to look out for with cheesing.. I googled it but I dnt remember Ar the moment lol.
    Its not the "cheesing" like what was on south park. They call it that because cheese is high in tyramine, and taken with yohimbine or any MAOI can cause a rise in blood pressure for some. Just be careful.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    Its not the "cheesing" like what was on south park. They call it that because cheese is high in tyramine, and taken with yohimbine or any MAOI can cause a rise in blood pressure for some. Just be careful.
    Got it yea I read up on it.. Bp has always been perfect. It's my resting heart rate of low50 high 40 that worries all the dr's lol. All that cardio
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 07:52 PM
  2. GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing
    By liltexan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 03:33 PM
  3. Blood Results:Explanations Please!
    By dobermann in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 03:38 PM
Log in
Log in