Trying out Erase,Shift+Alpha T2

undecided

Awards
OK to use all 3 at once?
What would be the recommended dosage for each and timing of doses?

Info about myself.

45 yr old male.
5'8'' 175lbs.
Last year I was able to get myself from 179lbs to 163lbs while maintaining muscle but this winter I was really bad and gained a lot of it back.

I am going on vacation in the middle of july and would like to get myself back to the low 160s without dropping muscle mass.

Thx

sonic12

Awards
I'm interested in this as well so I'm going to watch this treat closely.

by the way, I'm also going to use OxyELITE Pro and i was wondering if it's advisable to use OxyELITE Pro together whit Erase,Shift+Alpha T2, if yes what would be the recommend dosage for each and timing of doses.

Thanks allot for your help.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK to use all 3 at once?
What would be the recommended dosage for each and timing of doses?

Info about myself.

45 yr old male.
5'8'' 175lbs.
Last year I was able to get myself from 179lbs to 163lbs while maintaining muscle but this winter I was really bad and gained a lot of it back.

I am going on vacation in the middle of july and would like to get myself back to the low 160s without dropping muscle mass.

Thx
Yes, it's fine to stack all three PES products together.

Dosing/Timing

Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Erase + 2 caps Alpha-T2
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Erase + 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap SHIFT
Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase + 1-2 caps SHIFT (with or without food)

Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses of Alpha-T2.
Do not exceed 4 capsules of Erase, 4 capsules of Alpha-T2, or 4 capsules of SHIFT in any 24-hour period.

As I mentioned in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/174513-stack-start-couple.html, if you have never used any of the products before, then yes, stagger your start of them, using one for a week before adding in the next, and so on, so that you know how your body responds to each product and what is giving what effect/s. I recommend starting with Shift, then adding in Alpha-T2, and finally Erase. Note that if you start with Alpha-T2 the first week, you can probably begin using both Erase and Shift at the same time, since Shift is just the active in Alpha-T2.

Don't concentrate on what your body mass is, but on your BODY COMPOSITION - you don't want to sacrifice lean muscle mass to get into the 160's! I recommend finding out what your BODY COMPOSITION is and setting a goal re body percentage and aim for that.

I'm interested in this as well so I'm going to watch this treat closely.

by the way, I'm also going to use OxyELITE Pro and i was wondering if it's advisable to use OxyELITE Pro together whit Erase,Shift+Alpha T2, if yes what would be the recommend dosage for each and timing of doses.

Thanks allot for your help.
I don't believe that it is necessary, but you can stack OEP with the Superman Stack if you want.

For more information on stacking of PES products, along with dosing and timing for different stacks, please download and review the PES Product Manual.

~Rosie~

sonic12

Awards
Yes, it's fine to stack all three PES products together.

Dosing/Timing

Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Erase + 2 caps Alpha-T2
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Erase + 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap SHIFT
Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase + 1-2 caps SHIFT (with or without food)

Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses of Alpha-T2.
Do not exceed 4 capsules of Erase, 4 capsules of Alpha-T2, or 4 capsules of SHIFT in any 24-hour period.

As I mentioned in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/174513-stack-start-couple.html, if you have never used any of the products before, then yes, stagger your start of them, using one for a week before adding in the next, and so on, so that you know how your body responds to each product and what is giving what effect/s. I recommend starting with Shift, then adding in Alpha-T2, and finally Erase. Note that if you start with Alpha-T2 the first week, you can probably begin using both Erase and Shift at the same time, since Shift is just the active in Alpha-T2.

Don't concentrate on what your body mass is, but on your BODY COMPOSITION - you don't want to sacrifice lean muscle mass to get into the 160's! I recommend finding out what your BODY COMPOSITION is and setting a goal re body percentage and aim for that.

I don't believe that it is necessary, but you can stack OEP with the Superman Stack if you want.

For more information on stacking of PES products, along with dosing and timing for different stacks, please download and review the PES Product Manual.

~Rosie~
Thanks allot Rosie for your help.

i just got one more question.

witch stack would you advice for maximum fat loss? (i don't mind losing body mass)

stack 1

Erase,Shift + Alpha T2

stack 2

Erase,OxyELITE Pro+alpha T2

stack 3

Erase,Shift + Alpha T2 + OxyELITE

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

witch stack would you advice for maximum fat loss? (i don't mind losing body mass)

stack 1

Erase,Shift + Alpha T2

stack 2

stack 3

I personally would just stick to using Alpha-T2 and Erase - you don't need anything else if your nutrition and training are on target for you for fat loss!

In saying that, ot doesn't matter what stack you use, honestly - what is going to determine how effective your fat loss is will primarily be your NUTRITION, so make sure that it is optimal for YOU re fat loss.

You SHOULD be concerned with losing lean muscle mass - losing body mass is fine so long as it is BODYFAT or water/food re lean body mass, but losing lean MUSCLE mass is NOT something you want to do.

~Rosie~

sonic12

Awards
I personally would just stick to using Alpha-T2 and Erase - you don't need anything else if your nutrition and training are on target for you for fat loss!

In saying that, ot doesn't matter what stack you use, honestly - what is going to determine how effective your fat loss is will primarily be your NUTRITION, so make sure that it is optimal for YOU re fat loss.

You SHOULD be concerned with losing lean muscle mass - losing body mass is fine so long as it is BODYFAT or water/food re lean body mass, but losing lean MUSCLE mass is NOT something you want to do.

~Rosie~
Hi Rosie,

I totally agree whit your advice, but i was just wondering what supplement can help a little bit to ramp up maximum fat loss.

Thanks again Rossie.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

stack 1

Erase,Shift + Alpha T2

stack 2

stack 3

Give stack 2 a try...that is one of our most popular repeat-buyer stacks at retailers...which must mean people are very satisfied with it.

Stack 3 might be a little overkill

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Rosie,

I totally agree whit your advice, but i was just wondering what supplement can help a little bit to ramp up maximum fat loss.

Thanks again Rossie.
As I said, if your nutrition and training are on target, I recommend stacking Alpha-T2 and Erase. Josh recommends adding OEP to that stack. Personally, if you're going to add another product to that stack, I recommend adding Shred Matrix. However, if you've never used any of these products before, then using only one or two is going to do enough for you, and there is no need to add more when less will be effective.

~Rosie~

sonic12

Awards
Give stack 2 a try...that is one of our most popular repeat-buyer stacks at retailers...which must mean people are very satisfied with it.

Stack 3 might be a little overkill
Alright, I'm going to give stack 2 a try.

Thanks allot mate for creating such great supplements :veryhappy:

undecided

Awards
Thanks Rosie. I will make sure my diet is on target (it will be painful). I don't know what my composition is, I usually use the mirror to judge my body. Right now, I have a gut and small love handles both of which weren't there when I was at 163lbs. So, it seems those 12 lbs all went to the wrong place. Should any of these products be taken prior,during or after a workout? My workouts are usually right around noon.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie. I will make sure my diet is on target (it will be painful). I don't know what my composition is, I usually use the mirror to judge my body. Right now, I have a gut and small love handles both of which weren't there when I was at 163lbs. So, it seems those 12 lbs all went to the wrong place. Should any of these products be taken prior,during or after a workout? My workouts are usually right around noon.
No worries :)

Using the mirror to judge progress is fine - but don't concentrate on scale weight.

Just follow the dosing/timing instructions I gave you above - if any of the products was supposed to be dosed around training, it would have been mentioned, but since they are NOT pre, intra, or post-workout products, there is no need for it If Dose 2 happens to fall around your pre-training or post-training time, then do it.

~Rosie~

undecided

Awards
So, started taking Shift on 5/6 and then Erase on 5/7. Upped to
3 caps daily. 1 AT2+1 Erase in the morning, 1AT2 + 1 Erase in the afternoon and 1 Shift+1 Erase pre-bed. My Libido is way up but I do not see any other changes yet.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, started taking Shift on 5/6 and then Erase on 5/7. Upped to
3 caps daily. 1 AT2+1 Erase in the morning, 1AT2 + 1 Erase in the afternoon and 1 Shift+1 Erase pre-bed. My Libido is way up but I do not see any other changes yet.
You've only been using these products for about a week - already you're seeing some effects, but give it a little longer to reap the full benefits of the stack.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 1st day I had a headache but it could have been for some other reason.
Make sure that you're DRINKING ENOUGH WATER, especially since Erase has a diuretic effect.

~Rosie~

undecided

Awards
I noticed that, I am in the bathroom all the time

Make sure that you're DRINKING ENOUGH WATER, especially since Erase has a diuretic effect.

~Rosie~
I am drinking more though. My weight has not changed at all and nothing is looking different in the mirror yet. Today I noticed a BIG increase in strength, all my lifts went up by 10%. How long before the fat loss starts to kick in?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am drinking more though. My weight has not changed at all and nothing is looking different in the mirror yet. Today I noticed a BIG increase in strength, all my lifts went up by 10%. How long before the fat loss starts to kick in?
I can't answer that, since everyone is different, but if your nutrition is targeted at fat loss, then it will be happening, whether you see it or not.

I am staying at 3 for now. I won't go any higher.
3 caps is fine.

~Rosie~

undecided

Awards
Progress report, strength gains continued yesterday on all my lifts.

undecided

Awards
Well, another progress report, more strength increases.
2 weeks ago, cable curls - 100lbs. Last Thursday 130lbs, today 140lbs. Insane.

On the body weight front, very little change about 1.5 lbs lower since 2 weeks ago but that could be water weight.

How can strength increase that dramatically?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoops, I was forum hopping and thought it was another thread. Nothing to see here..LOL

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats awesome to hear. great products indeed and coupled with hardwork= major success
:goodpost:

On the body weight front, very little change about 1.5 lbs lower since 2 weeks ago but that could be water weight.

Strength is not directly correlated to fat loss or mass gains (although, you'd think the more muscle one has, the better their strength). It could be that you're training for strength more than the others. So many factors to consider.

~Rosie~

undecided

Awards
I have to revisit my training regimen :)

:goodpost:

Strength is not directly correlated to fat loss or mass gains (although, you'd think the more muscle one has, the better their strength). It could be that you're training for strength more than the others. So many factors to consider.

~Rosie~
I do the following:
Monday
45-55lbs Dumbell Presses 4 sets
lat pulldowns 4 sets 100-140lbs
front delts 2 sets
rear delts 2 sets
middle delts 2 sets
various shoulder exercises 4 sets
( i had shoulder injuries so i really take care of them now )
one leg squat on balance board 5 sets each leg
side leg extensions using stretch cords.
4 sets of crunches

Tuesday
Leg Extensions 4 sets 100-195 lbs
Hamstring Curls 4 sets 70-120 lbs
Triceps 4 sets 100-140lbs
Biceps 4 sets 80-140lbs
Traps 4-5 sets 20-60 lbs
Abs 4 sets

Wednesday
135 lbs bench presses (shoulder injury won't allow for more)
front delts 2 sets
rear delts 2 sets
middle delts 2 sets
4 sets of crunches

thursday

Biceps 4 sets 80-140lbs
Traps 4-5 sets 20-60 lbs
Abs 4 sets

Friday
front delts 2 sets
rear delts 2 sets
middle delts 2 sets
4 sets of crunches

Saturday
2 hours of tennis

Sunday
2 hours of tennis

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do the following:
Monday
front delts 2 sets
rear delts 2 sets
middle delts 2 sets
4 sets of crunches

Tuesday
Biceps 4 sets 80-140lbs
Traps 4-5 sets 20-60 lbs
Abs 4 sets

Wednesday
135 lbs bench presses (shoulder injury won't allow for more)
front delts 2 sets
rear delts 2 sets
middle delts 2 sets
4 sets of crunches

thursday

Biceps 4 sets 80-140lbs
Traps 4-5 sets 20-60 lbs
Abs 4 sets

Friday
front delts 2 sets
rear delts 2 sets
middle delts 2 sets
4 sets of crunches

Saturday
2 hours of tennis

Sunday
2 hours of tennis
Not something I would do. If you are competitive re tennis (since you do this on the weekend), make sure your resistance training (ALL training, actually) is optimized for improving your tennis performance.

Otherwise, I wouldn't personally give anyone what you are doing, and if it's not something given to you by a trainer and you have just put it together yourself, I recommend taking a good look at it and making some changes. The best thing to do if you don't already have a trainer is to either get one, or look around for something more suitable for your goals and needs (if this is not specifically designed for them already).

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Studies have shown that with lower amounts of bodyfat you can actually recover faster and better through anabolic pathways...so dropping fat is definitely helping you

1.5lbs in 2 weeks is good. If you want to increase your rate of fat loss then up your cardio and/or decrease your calories more, but keep your protein intake high