Mini Review- Erase and T2 - AnabolicMinds.com

Mini Review- Erase and T2

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Mini Review- Erase and T2

Well I tried this combo finally @ 2 and 2 and I must say I liked it. I gained strength and lost fat during my recomp. I peed a lot which from what I read can be attributed to the Erase. I had really good workouts. I never noticed any crazy sweating but It obviously worked. My joints got better in some areas and worse in others. The one drawback I have noticed is a significant loss of strength with no change in diet since stopping 2 weeks ago. I am however still losing fat. All in all it seems like a good product, I might consider running it again and finishing the stack off with DAA or something.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Well I tried this combo finally @ 2 and 2 and I must say I liked it. I gained strength and lost fat during my recomp. I peed a lot which from what I read can be attributed to the Erase. I had really good workouts. I never noticed any crazy sweating but It obviously worked. My joints got better in some areas and worse in others. The one drawback I have noticed is a significant loss of strength with no change in diet since stopping 2 weeks ago. I am however still losing fat. All in all it seems like a good product, I might consider running it again and finishing the stack off with DAA or something.
    Thanks for your feedback, bud

If you have joint issues, next time you use Erase, use one cap less a day and see how your joints go.

Interesting about the loss of strength, especially since you say you had no change in diet. Not the usual response - was there any other changes, like change in training, etc.?

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks for your feedback, bud

If you have joint issues, next time you use Erase, use one cap less a day and see how your joints go.

Interesting about the loss of strength, especially since you say you had no change in diet. Not the usual response - was there any other changes, like change in training, etc.?

~Rosie~
    Np Rosie =) I will try one cap a day next time and see how that goes. My knees actually felt a lot better on it but my elbows flared up. I upped my fish oil though and it was tolerable for the rest of the run.

Yea my training is the same as well. But I lost around 10% strength weight wise for the same amount of reps, and my diet is spot on the same. Sucks lol. I can't complain too much though as I did lose BF %, gained muscle and size and am starting to look more like myself now. I think i am going to start taking DAA and try to get my 10% back though. I still like the combo I just have to find a way to finish it off without losing strength.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Np Rosie =) I will try one cap a day next time and see how that goes. My knees actually felt a lot better on it but my elbows flared up. I upped my fish oil though and it was tolerable for the rest of the run.

Yea my training is the same as well. But I lost around 10% strength weight wise for the same amount of reps, and my diet is spot on the same. Sucks lol. I can't complain too much though as I did lose BF %, gained muscle and size and am starting to look more like myself now. I think i am going to start taking DAA and try to get my 10% back though. I still like the combo I just have to find a way to finish it off without losing strength.
    Ok.

Not everyone responds the same to everything, or has the same experiences with every product, so thank you for that - definitely interesting to see that, especially since you recomped successfully.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the feedback!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great to hear.

I still crack up at your avatar everytime.
    The Historic PES Legend

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase mini review
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 12:05 AM
  2. KJ Mini Log/Weekly Review of Erase/Alpha T-2
    By kjscatch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 09:32 PM
  3. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 10:12 PM
  4. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:17 PM