PES Trifecta Stack

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been running the PES Trifecta stack as directed for two weeks. I have lost 3 lbs without trying. However, I feel lethargic all day. Any suggestions?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either A) Add in some stims, as you can add things like caffeine and/or 1,3 dimethylamylamine, or B, lower your Erase dose by 1 capsule. Cortisol reduction may make you a little lethargic.

I would opt for A

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking all three as recommended.
Morning 2-Alpha T2, 1 erase.
Midday 1-Alpha T2, 1 Shift and 1 erase.
Pre-bed 1 erase and 2 Shift.

I think I will try lowering the erase. Too many stims affect my BP. Next time I think I will eliminate the Shift and use Alpha T2 only. It dosen'y seem to provide much of a stim effect, for me at least.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking all three as recommended.
Morning 2-Alpha T2, 1 erase.
Midday 1-Alpha T2, 1 Shift and 1 erase.
Pre-bed 1 erase and 2 Shift.

I think I will try lowering the erase. Too many stims affect my BP. Next time I think I will eliminate the Shift and use Alpha T2 only. It dosen'y seem to provide much of a stim effect, for me at least.
I would lower the shift, the thyroid output can cause lethargy. Personally I would only dose 1 shift prebed and if energy normalizes, then you can try two.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I will try lowering Shift prebed and see what happens. I missed my afternoon dose this weekend and had no lethergy issues, so I know it's something in the stack. I want my wife to try Alpha T2 but like me she's very skeptical since she's tried so many thermo's in the past. The only one that really worked for her was the old tried and true ECA stack.