PES Trifecta Stack
- 04-15-2011, 12:50 PM
- 04-15-2011, 12:57 PM
04-15-2011, 12:57 PM
Either A) Add in some stims, as you can add things like caffeine and/or 1,3 dimethylamylamine, or B, lower your Erase dose by 1 capsule. Cortisol reduction may make you a little lethargic.
I would opt for A
04-15-2011, 05:41 PM
I'm taking all three as recommended.
Morning 2-Alpha T2, 1 erase.
Midday 1-Alpha T2, 1 Shift and 1 erase.
Pre-bed 1 erase and 2 Shift.
I think I will try lowering the erase. Too many stims affect my BP. Next time I think I will eliminate the Shift and use Alpha T2 only. It dosen'y seem to provide much of a stim effect, for me at least.
04-15-2011, 07:16 PM
04-15-2011, 07:17 PM
04-18-2011, 06:57 PM
I will try lowering Shift prebed and see what happens. I missed my afternoon dose this weekend and had no lethergy issues, so I know it's something in the stack. I want my wife to try Alpha T2 but like me she's very skeptical since she's tried so many thermo's in the past. The only one that really worked for her was the old tried and true ECA stack.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FlexSLB in forum LG SciencesReplies: 18Last Post: 03-28-2010, 10:05 PM
- By rageofscar in forum LG SciencesReplies: 14Last Post: 02-11-2010, 09:37 PM
- By rageofscar in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2010, 10:28 PM
- By BAMABEAR in forum LG SciencesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2009, 10:28 AM
- By gunz33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2009, 12:50 AM