Lethargic

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Lethargic

just a little feed on your product Erase, I started on a cycle 3 weeks ago, at first I felt great , my weight began to drop lost maybe 8 lbs at the moment, libido was good for about a week, now the weight is still coming off, having to eat just to keep from loosing to much, starting to feel extremly lethargic, not sure if my estrogen is getting to low, or I'm loosing water weight, not sure without bloodwork. Was on two pills a day , tried 3 the other day felt like a slug, anyone else having these symptoms. Going to back off entirely, if my estrogen is low hopefully it will come back up.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3708grunt View Post
    just a little feed on your product Erase, I started on a cycle 3 weeks ago, at first I felt great , my weight began to drop lost maybe 8 lbs at the moment, libido was good for about a week, now the weight is still coming off, having to eat just to keep from loosing to much, starting to feel extremly lethargic, not sure if my estrogen is getting to low, or I'm loosing water weight, not sure without bloodwork. Was on two pills a day , tried 3 the other day felt like a slug, anyone else having these symptoms. Going to back off entirely, if my estrogen is low hopefully it will come back up.
    maybe your Lethargy is due low cosrtisol ERASE crush it try lowering the dose
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reduce to 1-2 capsules. Most notice an increase in energy and well being if anything. May be unrelated to Erase
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

I have not experienced this.

As MAzzimal mentioned, the lethargy is highly likely due to decreased cortisol levels. If you've been dieting by restricting calories or carbohydrates, then this will be contributing as well.

Go back to two caps daily and see how that goes.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

I do carb cycle, been trying to get ready for a bench meet, trying to get down a weight class, no problem there. If you carb cycle an use erase drink plenty of water throw in some cardio watch the weight come off, lost almost 10 lbs. might hurt me on benching though. Now I'm eating just to keep from loosing anymore, today I feel better, didn't take any erase today, like I said before I need some blood work done to see where I'm at.
    I like this product not sure what exactly it's all doing , I hope it's doing what it is supposed to do.
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Sounds like it is very potent to you, which you can look at as an advantage. Just take 1-2 per day. Bottle will last 6-8 weeks
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

I do carb cycle, been trying to get ready for a bench meet, trying to get down a weight class, no problem there. If you carb cycle an use erase drink plenty of water throw in some cardio watch the weight come off, lost almost 10 lbs. might hurt me on benching though. Now I'm eating just to keep from loosing anymore, today I feel better, didn't take any erase today, like I said before I need some blood work done to see where I'm at.
    I like this product not sure what exactly it's all doing , I hope it's doing what it is supposed to do.
    Not sure exactly what it's doing? Did you read the product write-up before starting using Erase? It will be doing what it's supposed to do, you can count on that!

Briefly, Erase:
    * Controls Cortisol
    * Increases Testosterone
    * Has AI properties

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Yes I read the product line up, I wouldn't have bought the product if I didn't, sometimes you have to step out in faith a little bit on some of this stuff, and what I meant about (not exactly sure) is that whenever you engage in a substance that influences hormonal structure things can be thrown out of balance very quickly. I appreciate everyones input, Thank you.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Yes I read the product line up, I wouldn't have bought the product if I didn't, sometimes you have to step out in faith a little bit on some of this stuff, and what I meant about (not exactly sure) is that whenever you engage in a substance that influences hormonal structure things can be thrown out of balance very quickly. I appreciate everyones input, Thank you.
    I understand. No one can tell you exactly how a product is going to affect you, since everyone is different and is not going to respond the same way as everyone else, even if they have some common experiences. Not a problem

~Rosie~

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Your right
    Now I backed off , went off erase for a couple days ,went back to 1 pill today feel great, the cortizol might have been an issue, I've been more concerned with estrogen an aromataze, and have'nt kept up on cortizol, I know my midsection feels abit thinner, I have thick skin around midsection, not that I am fat I'm about 12-15% BF with a 33 in. waist.
    Thanks
  11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Your right
    Now I backed off , went off erase for a couple days ,went back to 1 pill today feel great, the cortizol might have been an issue, I've been more concerned with estrogen an aromataze, and have'nt kept up on cortizol, I know my midsection feels abit thinner, I have thick skin around midsection, not that I am fat I'm about 12-15% BF with a 33 in. waist.
    Thanks
    No worries

Glad we could help and you're feeling better.

~Rosie~

12. Registered User

for cortisol control you suggest to take it before the WO or immediately after?
    i think that immediately before could be useful...
  13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpippo View Post
    for cortisol control you suggest to take it before the WO or immediately after?
    i think that immediately before could be useful...
    Either 30-40 minutes pre-training or immediately post-training are two times when using a cortisol control product are useful, yes.

However, with Erase, because it is not just a cortisol controller, it is best dosed first thing and again 6-8 hours post-Dose 1, with a cap pre-bed an additional option.

~Rosie~

14. Registered User

lol
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ROIDRAGEonya View Post
    Rosie, will u marry me ?
    lol

her avy is always a tease.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ROIDRAGEonya View Post
    Sorry for coming off so strong Rosie, it's this Perform + ERASE combo im taking that got me kinda crazy
    No worries, bud

17. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I had the same problem. I reduced my dose of Erase down to two tabs/day and my lethergy is substantially better.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

What was your diet like up to the lethargy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lethargic a lot??
    By kbtoy31 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 07:01 PM
  2. Lethargic
    By double s in forum Post Cycle Therapy