- 03-26-2011, 06:11 PM
- 03-26-2011, 06:18 PM
03-27-2011, 02:58 AM
you will not fell any anxiety effects from Erase, the common side effect is dry joints which means Erase is working well for you, when you get that dry joints drop the dosage to 2 or 1 cap per day and keep it there to maintain the effect
03-27-2011, 04:14 AM
a few things that im still unsure of befor taking erase. say after finishing a cycle of erase:
1. would there be an estrogen rebound?
2. and if i take multiple cycles until i reached my desired physique would i be able to maintain it?
i eat ~3000 calories a day
1cup meat(chicken,steak, fish), 1cup carbs(pasta, rice), teaspoon olive, 6 times a day, and i eat some lentils if i feel hungry between meals.
i take a multi, omega3, a preworkout, and protien.
I work out 6 days a week.
Day1: Chest / bis
Day2: Cardio / core
Day3: Back / Tris
Day4: Cardio / core
Day5: Shoulders / Legs
Day6: Cardio / core
normally ill eat 3500-4000 calories a day, and so for ive lost 8lbs this past month
03-27-2011, 02:41 PM
03-27-2011, 04:38 PM
03-28-2011, 02:08 PM
i hold fat mostly around my lower belly, chest and in my inner arms and legs.
so far with my current diet ive lost 8 lbs since the start of the month. if i take erase and i reach my goals, then stop taking it but maintain my current diet will i lose the gain that i made with erase?
sorry if i seem to excessive lol.
03-28-2011, 02:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By codered5 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-15-2012, 05:46 AM
- By realdeal124 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-18-2011, 08:58 PM
- By dollarbill in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-24-2011, 01:41 PM
- By dominate77 in forum PESReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2011, 10:44 AM
- By dollarbill in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2010, 11:33 PM