Best Time To Run 'Erase'

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.58%

Best Time To Run 'Erase'

Hi all, just wondering when, in your opinion, is the best time to run Erase. I'll propose a few scenarios below:

1) During a Ph/AAS cycle.
    2) As a compliment to PCT
    3) Standalone (i.e. offcycle, just normal weightlifting)
    4) Part of a weightloss/cutting regime.

I currently have two bottles, and am keen to try it. However, I am not on cycle (and won't be for awhile... Letting my body rest) and have been planning a cut in the near future (next couple of months).

My question is: Is it best to save them for my cycle(during/pct), standlone (current... not on cycle etc) or during my cut (which I'll already be using Alpha T2 and Oxyelite Pro - so take that into consideration).

Any info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by oze View Post
    Hi all, just wondering when, in your opinion, is the best time to run Erase. I'll propose a few scenarios below:

1) During a Ph/AAS cycle.
    2) As a compliment to PCT
    3) Standalone (i.e. offcycle, just normal weightlifting)
    4) Part of a weightloss/cutting regime.

I currently have two bottles, and am keen to try it. However, I am not on cycle (and won't be for awhile... Letting my body rest) and have been planning a cut in the near future (next couple of months).

My question is: Is it best to save them for my cycle(during/pct), standlone (current... not on cycle etc) or during my cut (which I'll already be using Alpha T2 and Oxyelite Pro - so take that into consideration).

Any info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

You can run Erase during any of the times mentioned above - it would depend on the compound whether or not you used it during option 1, and this one I would not recommend anyways.

If you're going to be using Alpha-T2 and OEP, stack it with that for your cut (or use for a week standalone and then add the former stack), since that's your immediate goal. You can always get some more for PCT later on.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
  2. long time erase fans
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 07:02 PM
  3. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:11 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 09:12 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 10:21 PM