Alpha T-2, OEP, Erase log - AnabolicMinds.com

Alpha T-2, OEP, Erase log

  1. SBG
    New Member
    SBG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    48

    Reputation

    Alpha T-2, OEP, Erase log


    Just got these today and plan to start tomorrow..

    Should I start with all the first day or just start with the OEP day 1 and then add the alpha t-2 2nd day, and finally the erase the 3rd day?

    I am currently taking a green tea/ caffeine supplement called Green Tea Fat Burner -applied nutrition- and I was thinking of just adding the AT2 to begin with and continue with my Green Tea products..

    Any suggestions or thoughts?

    Currently 196lbs about 12% bf trying to get down to 6%bf or so..

  2. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3649

    Reputation

    Looking forward to this, I'm 210 16% and will be taking Erase and Alpha T2 soon myself. If it was me I would dose one Alpha T2 and Erase now and/or before bed.
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SBG View Post
    Just got these today and plan to start tomorrow..

    Should I start with all the first day or just start with the OEP day 1 and then add the alpha t-2 2nd day, and finally the erase the 3rd day?

    I am currently taking a green tea/ caffeine supplement called Green Tea Fat Burner -applied nutrition- and I was thinking of just adding the AT2 to begin with and continue with my Green Tea products..

    Any suggestions or thoughts?

    Currently 196lbs about 12% bf trying to get down to 6%bf or so..
    Don't take the green tea supplement if it has caffeine. OEP has caffeine.

    For the first day I would just do 1 OEP in the morning, 1 AT2 in the afternoon, and 1 Erase at night

    Then work your way up with each product each day progressively, there where on the 3rd or 4th day you are at a full dose of:

    Dosing:
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 2 caps OxyElite Pro + 1 cap Erase
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap OxyElite Pro
    Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase (with or without food)

    Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
    Do not exceed 4 capsules of Alpha-T2, 4 capsules of OxyElite Pro in 24 hours, or 4 capsules of Erase in any 24-hour period.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       

  4. SBG
    New Member
    SBG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    48

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Don't take the green tea supplement if it has caffeine. OEP has caffeine.

    For the first day I would just do 1 OEP in the morning, 1 AT2 in the afternoon, and 1 Erase at night

    Then work your way up with each product each day progressively, there where on the 3rd or 4th day you are at a full dose of:

    Dosing:
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 2 caps OxyElite Pro + 1 cap Erase
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap OxyElite Pro
    Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase (with or without food)

    Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
    Do not exceed 4 capsules of Alpha-T2, 4 capsules of OxyElite Pro in 24 hours, or 4 capsules of Erase in any 24-hour period.
    Thanks. One other question.. I currently do a Lean Gains style diet (fasting for 16 hours / 8 hour eating window... So I normally wake up at 6 am but do not eat until noon... Will not eating while taking these supplements make me feel crappy?

    thanks
  5. New Member
    Superpippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    subbd
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SBG View Post
    Thanks. One other question.. I currently do a Lean Gains style diet (fasting for 16 hours / 8 hour eating window... So I normally wake up at 6 am but do not eat until noon... Will not eating while taking these supplements make me feel crappy?

    thanks
    No - I train fasted as you do. Depends on the individual, though.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. SBG
    New Member
    SBG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    48

    Reputation

    Quick question..

    If I take my 2nd AT2 later in the day I dont feel very well.. Would it still be beneficial to take only 1 AT2 per day?
  8. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SBG View Post
    Quick question..

    If I take my 2nd AT2 later in the day I dont feel very well.. Would it still be beneficial to take only 1 AT2 per day?
    Why don't you feel well? Perhaps you are not drinking enough?

    Using less than optimal dosage will give less than optimal effects and results.

    I recommend eating with or not long after dosing your second cap of Alpha-T2 and see how you feel after that. The product will still be effective this way re the active, albeit the stimulants will be a little dulled.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. SBG
    New Member
    SBG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    48

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Why don't you feel well? Perhaps you are not drinking enough?

    Using less than optimal dosage will give less than optimal effects and results.

    I recommend eating with or not long after dosing your second cap of Alpha-T2 and see how you feel after that. The product will still be effective this way re the active, albeit the stimulants will be a little dulled.

    ~Rosie~
    I know I drink enought water so that should not be the issue..

    I have a feeling of nausea and slight dizziness.. Nothing terrible but enough to bother me.

    Should I try dropping the product with caffeine and just use the AT2 and Erase?
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SBG View Post
    I know I drink enought water so that should not be the issue..

    I have a feeling of nausea and slight dizziness.. Nothing terrible but enough to bother me.

    Should I try dropping the product with caffeine and just use the AT2 and Erase?
    It could possibly be a mix of the stimulants doing it. In saying that, Alpha-T2 is going to be more effective when dosed with caffeine.

    It could also be the OEP - it contains Geranium and this does not agree with everyone. So you could try cutting out the OEP and see how that goes as well.

    Those feelings are also symptoms of hypoglycemia, so if you are dieting, as I said before, try dosing it WITH food - your second dose of Alpha-T2 and Erase.

    If that doesn't help, then you could just go to using Alpha-T2 and Erase, yes.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. New Member
    Superpippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    do you like geranium rosie?
  12. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Superpippo View Post
    do you like geranium rosie?
    I've never had a problem with it. Why?

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. New Member
    Superpippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    yes,of course,I never had too...I mean...do you think is a good compound to use during cut? I used it just once with oep,but I wasn't that satisfied...I'd like to try it alone,not with oep
  14. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Superpippo View Post
    yes,of course,I never had too...I mean...do you think is a good compound to use during cut? I used it just once with oep,but I wasn't that satisfied...I'd like to try it alone,not with oep
    I think there are better things out there, but that's just me. Since using Assault, I no longer have to use the multiple stimulants that I did and do have no need of something like Geranium.

    You can cut with just the basic staples and a simple fat loss stack as long as your nutrition and training is right.

    My fat loss staples include 7-KE, Alpha-T2, Erase, and Shred Matrix - anything else but my staples is superfluous.

    ~Rosie~
    Last edited by Rosie Chee; 04-03-2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. New Member
    Superpippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    sorry,what's &-ke?
  16. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Superpippo View Post
    sorry,what's &-ke?
    7-KE (typo - now corrected) Topical Spray from Taurus Nutrition.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. New Member
    Superpippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    206

    Reputation

    thanks a lot
  18. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Superpippo View Post
    thanks a lot
    No worries
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. New Member
    jgr74zap's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    Hi, all question here, I am going to start the OEP/Alpha T2/Erase stack. I workout early mornings and while working out I consume a BCAA drink. Would the BCAA drink interfere in anyway? Thanks
  20. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jgr74zap View Post
    Hi, all question here, I am going to start the OEP/Alpha T2/Erase stack. I workout early mornings and while working out I consume a BCAA drink. Would the BCAA drink interfere in anyway? Thanks
    No, if it's just BCAAs, then the "BCAA drink" should not interfere.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  21. New Member
    jgr74zap's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No, if it's just BCAAs, then the "BCAA drink" should not interfere.

    ~Rosie~
    Awesome, thanks for the info.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jgr74zap View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the info.
    No worries

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 PM
  2. Erase+Alpha+Oxy Log
    By mersad in forum PES
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 06:37 PM
  3. Erase + Alpha T2 log
    By Legacyfighter in forum PES
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 05:02 PM
  4. Where is the best place to get Erase and Alpha T2
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:19 PM
  5. big props to erase/ alpha 2t
    By evan in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 06:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in