20 yr old, can i safely take erase?

jebbers

Awards
can erase safely be taken by someone who is 20? being this young i dont really want to mess with prohormones, but it says erase isn't a prohormone.

then based on the cortisol reduction i thought it might be similar to lean xtreme by driven sports, with different ingredients?

im looking to pick up a few things as im in my 2nd week of my cut and finally have my diet really honed in

thanks for the info!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can erase safely be taken by someone who is 20? being this young i dont really want to mess with prohormones, but it says erase isn't a prohormone.

then based on the cortisol reduction i thought it might be similar to lean xtreme by driven sports, with different ingredients?

im looking to pick up a few things as im in my 2nd week of my cut and finally have my diet really honed in

thanks for the info!
Even though it could be used, any younger than 21 years old and you don't really need anything but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs), regardless of your goal. I don't recommend using anything else until you're older and have built up a solid training base.

Erase is not a prohormone. No, it is not similar to Lean Xtreme - just because a product has one property like another does not make it the same or similar to another product.

Lean Xtreme is a cortisol controller, period. Erase, whilst it controls cortisol, has AI properties and increases Testosterone.

I say you get your NUTRITION AND TRAINING sorted before adding anything in. NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results!

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thanks for the info!
IMO there is no reason for anyone under 21 to take any type of test booster or anything that may alter ones hormone levels, negatively or positively.

Erase will still be around when you are 21 :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From personal experience test boosters did nothing for me when I was 20. Erase is pretty strong and a very effective supplement so it might work for you but like the Rosie and Natty said, there's no reason for you to take anything other then the basics at this time.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with most of the above.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been training 15 years and used every bodybuilding supplement imaginable, that said I agree with the above. Using a test booster\ai/cort blocker should not benefit you much at all. Plus none of theses supps are necessarily cheap(pes not a knock you have fair prices) so you are better off buying food, training related literature, new training tools/toys, and of course food.