Erase dosing Q!?

  1. Registered User
    Xpballer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    565
    Rep Power
    370

    Erase dosing Q!?


    Well.. Due to all the hype and me not wanting to jump into a cycle atm, I'm giving in and going to buy/try a stack of DAA and ERASE. What would be the best dose to run erase? I like strong results.. Seems like 2 a day is the popular opinion.


    Should I run 2 or 3 caps a day?? When to dose... With breakfast and in the afternoon??

    Thanks everyone!

  2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by Xpballer View Post
    Well.. Due to all the hype and me not wanting to jump into a cycle atm, I'm giving in and going to buy/try a stack of DAA and ERASE. What would be the best dose to run erase? I like strong results.. Seems like 2 a day is the popular opinion.


    Should I run 2 or 3 caps a day?? When to dose... With breakfast and in the afternoon??

    Thanks everyone!
    2-3 caps daily is what most males can handle re Erase without joint issues, so do that: 1-2 caps first thing and 1 cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1.

    Dosing instructions are on the product label, as well as on the PES website, and in the extensive PES Product Manual - I recommend that you read it, especially for more dosing/timing options: PES Product Manual eBook - Learn to STACK - Download here.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178407

    Start with just two capsules per day:
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap ERASE
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap ERASE

    After 3 or 4 Days....

    Work your way up to three capsules per day:
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap ERASE
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap ERASE
    Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap ERASE

    If you notice side effects at three, just drop it back down to two.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Start with just two capsules per day:
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap ERASE
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap ERASE

    After 3 or 4 Days....

    Work your way up to three capsules per day:
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap ERASE
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap ERASE
    Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap ERASE

    If you notice side effects at three, just drop it back down to two.
    This
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237105

    All PES products are made to complement each other, in case you're interested in AT-2 and Shift we have this eBook manual that details how to and when to take these, plus stack suggestions and its very well done, I recommend taking a look at this.

    PES Product Manual eBook - Learn to STACK - Download here
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  6. Registered User
    UserName04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    56

    I'm 2 weeks into Erase, I'm only using 2 caps a day, morning and 7 hours after 1st dose. Liking it so far though!
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,083
    Rep Power
    3183232

    Nice!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Start with just two capsules per day:
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap ERASE
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap ERASE

    After 3 or 4 Days....

    Work your way up to three capsules per day:
    Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap ERASE
    Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap ERASE
    Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap ERASE

    If you notice side effects at three, just drop it back down to two.
    This is how I've always used erase. I do about 4 weeks at 2 then about a week at 3 and drop back to 2 for the last 3 weeks.

  9. Registered User
    UserName04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    56

    How many weeks can you generally run Erase before needing to stop?
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by UserName04 View Post
    How many weeks can you generally run Erase before needing to stop?
    The general recommendation is run for ~8 weeks before taking a break for a few weeks.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Registered User
    pondofan57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    67

    I have a product called pct revolution that my friend gave me which is 50mg of active in erase. I am looking to take a bottle after this of the og erase since this product is 50mg per cap. when should I take it if I were only to take once per day? it suggests to take before bed, similar to atd i suppose.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by pondofan57 View Post
    I have a product called pct revolution that my friend gave me which is 50mg of active in erase. I am looking to take a bottle after this of the og erase since this product is 50mg per cap. when should I take it if I were only to take once per day? it suggests to take before bed, similar to atd i suppose.
    Do as it recommends - product dosing/timing recommendations are not made for random reasons.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,405
    Rep Power
    489898

    Take it preferably in the morning.
    doing my own thang!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 PM
  2. Erase/AlphaT2/Titanium Dosing & Agmatine
    By Username12345 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 03:16 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 05:57 PM
  4. AT2/Erase/OEP - Dosing
    By CFree3344 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 10:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in