Question about current stack & adding erase/alpha T2 - AnabolicMinds.com

Question about current stack & adding erase/alpha T2

  1. JRC
    JRC is offline
    New Member
    JRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    232

    Reputation

    Question about current stack & adding erase/alpha T2


    Hey guys, pretty excited these past 2 days reading up on PES erase / alpha T2 stack and I am ordering it tonight! I currently use a non-stimulant stack of forskohlii, TTA, and sesamin oil (caps).

    My TTA is about to run out and honestly I'm not sure it really works that well and read different opinions on it. Can I keep the forskohlii & sesamin in without worrying about any adverse effects?

    Or should I just drop the forskohlii and roll with only the Erase/Alpha T2? I want to do a 4 week cycle, what would be the optimal time to cycle off of this stack? Is 4 weeks off if only run it for 4 weeks too much? Thanks!

  2. JRC
    JRC is offline
    New Member
    JRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    232

    Reputation

    Also, one of my supplements I am taking currently is DIM (diindolylmethane). I cap @ 100mg a day. Any issues with this? Thanks!
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JRC View Post
    Hey guys, pretty excited these past 2 days reading up on PES erase / alpha T2 stack and I am ordering it tonight! I currently use a non-stimulant stack of forskohlii, TTA, and sesamin oil (caps).

    My TTA is about to run out and honestly I'm not sure it really works that well and read different opinions on it. Can I keep the forskohlii & sesamin in without worrying about any adverse effects?

    Or should I just drop the forskohlii and roll with only the Erase/Alpha T2? I want to do a 4 week cycle, what would be the optimal time to cycle off of this stack? Is 4 weeks off if only run it for 4 weeks too much? Thanks!
    What you do is entirely up to you. You can use the Alpha-T2/Erase stack with what you have been using. If you're going to run the Alpha-T2/Erase stack for four weeks, you can take a 4-week break afterwards, yes - how long your break before running it again is is really another individual decision.


    Quote Originally Posted by JRC View Post
    Also, one of my supplements I am taking currently is DIM (diindolylmethane). I cap @ 100mg a day. Any issues with this? Thanks!
    Shouldn't be - another individual thing.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JRC View Post
    Hey guys, pretty excited these past 2 days reading up on PES erase / alpha T2 stack and I am ordering it tonight! I currently use a non-stimulant stack of forskohlii, TTA, and sesamin oil (caps).

    My TTA is about to run out and honestly I'm not sure it really works that well and read different opinions on it. Can I keep the forskohlii & sesamin in without worrying about any adverse effects?

    Or should I just drop the forskohlii and roll with only the Erase/Alpha T2? I want to do a 4 week cycle, what would be the optimal time to cycle off of this stack? Is 4 weeks off if only run it for 4 weeks too much? Thanks!
    You can certainly keep them both!

    Quote Originally Posted by JRC View Post
    Also, one of my supplements I am taking currently is DIM (diindolylmethane). I cap @ 100mg a day. Any issues with this? Thanks!
    You can keep that as well
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. JRC
    JRC is offline
    New Member
    JRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    232

    Reputation

    Thanks for the replies Rosie and natty. Got a present from USPS today! Opened it up and found my Alpha/Erase stack! =)

    I've been reading around and I am trying to decide on a starting point for myself. I do realize its individual but any suggestions would be appreciated.

    I use to be really REALLY sensitive to stims, like a cup of coffee would have me wired and heart pounding/paranoid type stuff. That was maybe 3 years ago and has slowly improved to where now I can do 2-3 cups of coffee a day along with say a low calorie rockstar before a workout and feel ok.

    I'm thinking of starting 1st few days or 1st week at 2 alpha a day, 1 in AM, 1 in PM.
    Then start the Erase at 1 a day, with it being in the AM. Sounds like a good starting plan? Or would 2 erase starting be ok?
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JRC View Post
    Thanks for the replies Rosie and natty. Got a present from USPS today! Opened it up and found my Alpha/Erase stack! =)

    I've been reading around and I am trying to decide on a starting point for myself. I do realize its individual but any suggestions would be appreciated.

    I use to be really REALLY sensitive to stims, like a cup of coffee would have me wired and heart pounding/paranoid type stuff. That was maybe 3 years ago and has slowly improved to where now I can do 2-3 cups of coffee a day along with say a low calorie rockstar before a workout and feel ok.

    I'm thinking of starting 1st few days or 1st week at 2 alpha a day, 1 in AM, 1 in PM.
    Then start the Erase at 1 a day, with it being in the AM. Sounds like a good starting plan? Or would 2 erase starting be ok?
    I can't wait to get my PES present in the mail!

    Use the Alpha-T2 standalone for a week at 2/1, then add in Erase at either 1/2 or 2/1 after that.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Triple Crown Stack (Erase, Titanium, Alpha t-2) Question?
    By liftallday123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 03:53 PM
  2. Adding preworkout supp to current stack
    By asavage24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 01:08 PM
  3. Adding prime to current stack?
    By dpfisher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 07:57 PM
  4. Question About Adding 3-Alpha
    By babygetoboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 06:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in