Shift Gears on a recomp

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.4%

Shift Gears on a recomp

I am on a major recomp. Started beginning of January. Was up to 215 lbs, and now down to 200lbs.

My goal is to get to a set weight of about 185 to 195. I am on a high protein diet currently (sudo keto).

Here is my question:

I have been stacking Lean FX, and Formex (still using both), and throwing in some in some Glycobol when I have been carbing up.

I have read some great things about the Erase/Shift stack. I have a bottle of Erase, and just ordered Shift.

Can I stop my current stack, and just dive in to the Erase/Shift stack, without taking some time off? I will also use the Glybocol when I am carbing up.

I have been increasing my weights weekly, and plan on the trifecta stack once I get to my set weight. I am 55 years old.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TheDempster View Post
    I am on a major recomp. Started beginning of January. Was up to 215 lbs, and now down to 200lbs.

My goal is to get to a set weight of about 185 to 195. I am on a high protein diet currently (sudo keto).

Here is my question:

I have been stacking Lean FX, and Formex (still using both), and throwing in some in some Glycobol when I have been carbing up.

I have read some great things about the Erase/Shift stack. I have a bottle of Erase, and just ordered Shift.

Can I stop my current stack, and just dive in to the Erase/Shift stack, without taking some time off? I will also use the Glybocol when I am carbing up.

I have been increasing my weights weekly, and plan on the trifecta stack once I get to my set weight. I am 55 years old.
    Just be aware that you should be more focused on your BODY COMPOSITION as opposed to scale weight, since you do NOT want to lose lean mass (muscle mass especially).

How long have you been using that stack? If you've been using it for 8-12 weeks, then give yourself a 4-week break before starting on Erase/Shift. If not, and using the Erase/Shift stack would take you up to 8-12 weeks in total re usage of both stacks, then you can start straight after finishing your current one.

If you want fat loss, I recommend reading The 3 Keys to Fat Loss to more comprehensive advice and information re nutrition, supplementation, and training for effective and successful fat loss.

All the best in your endeavours!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.4%

Rosie:

I have been on the stack for just about 4 weeks. So I will shift as soon as I receive the Shift product.

Looking forward to a great run, Thanks for the help, and the 3 keys link.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TheDempster View Post
    Rosie:

I have been on the stack for just about 4 weeks. So I will shift as soon as I receive the Shift product.

Looking forward to a great run, Thanks for the help, and the 3 keys link.
    Sounds good

No worries - hope it help you.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Switching gears
    By ktw in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 04:21 AM
  2. Gears of War 2!!!
    By thaOrleanyte in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 09:08 PM
  3. injecting hm gears products
    By BryanM in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46