Erase Review... better late than never ?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Erase Review... better late than never ??

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Erase Review... better late than never ??

I have to apologize for the tardiness of my review. They had to resend this to me and by that time I was already into my cycle and didn't want to risk joint problems as I was take EPI... Then during PCT my joiints were pretty fugged up so I put it off again but I have been using Erase for the last couple weeks and have seem some nice results...

First of all I could feel my Estrogen was a bit high after PCT as I was tending to get a bit emotional and not as agressive in the gym. After 2 weeks I have got the spring back in my step and alpha attitude so I am pleased to say that just 2 ed of Erase has made a difference. I also want to comment on the fact that after just 8 days of dieting my waist is down a fair amount and I suspect some cortisol controll, Erase is the only product I am taking to cause this type of reaction so it gets the Credit...

I startted using Alpha-T2 and OEP and have high hopes, cuz if it works as well as Erase then I will be pleased...

I will be continuing the Erase for a few more weeks so I will keep you in the loop of any other phenomena...

Again my apologies, I am not in the habit of taking free supps and not logging them...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have to apologize for the tardiness of my review. They had to resend this to me and by that time I was already into my cycle and didn't want to risk joint problems as I was take EPI... Then during PCT my joiints were pretty fugged up so I put it off again but I have been using Erase for the last couple weeks and have seem some nice results...

First of all I could feel my Estrogen was a bit high after PCT as I was tending to get a bit emotional and not as agressive in the gym. After 2 weeks I have got the spring back in my step and alpha attitude so I am pleased to say that just 2 ed of Erase has made a difference. I also want to comment on the fact that after just 8 days of dieting my waist is down a fair amount and I suspect some cortisol controll, Erase is the only product I am taking to cause this type of reaction so it gets the Credit...

I startted using Alpha-T2 and OEP and have high hopes, cuz if it works as well as Erase then I will be pleased...

I will be continuing the Erase for a few more weeks so I will keep you in the loop of any other phenomena...

Again my apologies, I am not in the habit of taking free supps and not logging them...
    Thanks for the review, Doug - we understand that life can get in the way and sometimes things don't happen as planned (we won't hold it against you, promise)

Erase certainly makes a difference, and results are dramatic if you're dieting definitely! Erase has so many MORE benefits than just cortisol control - it really is an all-round great product, and if you're going to stack it with Alpha-T2, you're going to see some nice results!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks for the review, Doug - we understand that life can get in the way and sometimes things don't happen as planned (we won't hold it against you, promise)

Erase certainly makes a difference, and results are dramatic if you're dieting definitely! Erase has so many MORE benefits than just cortisol control - it really is an all-round great product, and if you're going to stack it with Alpha-T2, you're going to see some nice results!

~Rosie~
    That's good news, yah I am dieting down for the Need2 am contest right now.. have some work to do as I got a bit sloppy over Xmas... I am pleased with my increased size but it's so hard for me to stay lean.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's good news, yah I am dieting down for the Need2 am contest right now.. have some work to do as I got a bit sloppy over Xmas... I am pleased with my increased size but it's so hard for me to stay lean.
    All the best for the competition, Doug!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    All the best for the competition, Doug!
    Thanks Rosie...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mini Review- Erase and T2
    By TheLastRonin in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 02:49 PM
  2. Erase mini review
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 12:05 AM
  3. Erase with PCT review!!!!
    By Jake Fires in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3