Erase + PH question - AnabolicMinds.com

Erase + PH question

1. New Member

Erase + PH question

Ok guys I'm a noob to this board and I have tried to search for an answer to this question but I couldn't find anything.

I'm about to start a cycle of a Pro-hormone along with milk thistle and some essential fatty acids. My questions are:

Can I take erase with this stack and if so what dosage?

Should I continue to use the erase as part of my pct and if so what else do you recommend using with it for pct?

I have had some pretty good results with PH's so far but I could never get that "hard" look and from what I read maybe the erase might help me in that department.

Thanks guys!!
    Rich

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rich196 View Post
    Ok guys I'm a noob to this board and I have tried to search for an answer to this question but I couldn't find anything.

I'm about to start a cycle of a Pro-hormone along with milk thistle and some essential fatty acids. My questions are:

Should I continue to use the erase as part of my pct and if so what else do you recommend using with it for pct?

I have had some pretty good results with PH's so far but I could never get that "hard" look and from what I read maybe the erase might help me in that department.

Thanks guys!!
    Rich
    First off, it really depends on the hormonal product that you are planning on running, as well as the product you plan on using for PCT as to whether or not one would recommend using Erase on cycle and/or during PCT.

Sounds like you are a complete beginner re knowledge about hormonal cycles - yes, regardless of your usage history, since you should never have to ask what to use for PCT - so I recommend that you take a few steps back and actually do some more research first.

And if you want that "hard" look, you don't need to use hormonals to achieve that - get leaner or gain more muscle mass, and learn how to manipulate your nutrition better.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rich196 View Post

Thanks guys!!
    Rich
    I'm sure Erase will fit into the stack nicely, but, it would be nice to know exactly which pro hormone you were going to take
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. New Member

Sorry like I said I'm new to the forum. I'm going to be taking tri-methyl x as the ph and nolvadex for the pct. Sorry rosie I should've clarified between clomid or the nolvadex with the erase for the post cycle.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

erease + winstrol

jk

but i would assume it would work nice with wet compunds or test

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question on Erase
    By codered5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 03:46 AM
  2. Erase question