How do "you" dose Erase?

  1. How do "you" dose Erase?


    Sorry if this topic has already been touched on...

    I've been dosing in the Morning and after my post workout meal or if it's my off day after my 2nd dinner.

    Should erase be taking on an empty stomach or with food?



  2. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Sorry if this topic has already been touched on...

    I've been dosing in the Morning and after my post workout meal or if it's my off day after my 2nd dinner.

    Should erase be taking on an empty stomach or with food?
    Dosing/timing recommendations are made on the PES website.

    You can dose with or without food.

    I'm personally doing 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours later, and will probably add in 1 cap in pre-bed from Monday.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. I take 2 pills with breakfast and 1 pill before bed on an empty stomach.

    You can take it with or without food, but i think natty said absorption is a bit better with food. (correct me if i'm wrong)
    •   
       


  4. i do one first thing in the morning and one an hour pre-workout...

  5. i dunno...

  6. I have no doubt this has been asked....answered....in one of the 3 dozen Erase threads I've parused...not finding it right off the bat....I workout at around 6am...dose a cap Erase with my PreWO supps....or w/post WO shake/meal....? then again 8 hours later...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I have no doubt this has been asked....answered....in one of the 3 dozen Erase threads I've parused...not finding it right off the bat....I workout at around 6am...dose a cap Erase with my PreWO supps....or w/post WO shake/meal....? then again 8 hours later...
    I would say have your first dose first thing. But...You can dose 1 cap pre-training, post-training and then again ~8 hours later as well if you like - and this, IMO, would be the best dosing/timing scheme on training days.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I would say have your first dose first thing. But...You can dose 1 cap pre-training, post-training and then again ~8 hours later as well if you like - and this, IMO, would be the best dosing/timing scheme on training days.

    ~Rosie~
    Nice! Thank you Abs!....whoopsie, I mean Ms. Rosie

  9. Rosie, did I read that right?? You dose 5 caps a day?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Nice! Thank you Abs!....whoopsie, I mean Ms. Rosie
    No worries


    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    Rosie, did I read that right?? You dose 5 caps a day?
    Yes. I worked up to this, though, starting at 3 caps and going to 4 caps, etc. - you can see in my log, The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. I have been on Titanium and ERASE for 15 days now, and I haven't noticed much...For two weeks I was dosing 1 ERASE in the AM and 1 later. Since I wasn't feeling or seeing much I upped it to 2 in the AM and 1 at night. I have been taking 3 for 3 days now.

    Should I be "feeling" anything? I am trying to judge if I should go to 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM, but I don't know if that is too much along with the Titanium.

    Thoughts?

    Thanks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    I have been on Titanium and ERASE for 15 days now, and I haven't noticed much...For two weeks I was dosing 1 ERASE in the AM and 1 later. Since I wasn't feeling or seeing much I upped it to 2 in the AM and 1 at night. I have been taking 3 for 3 days now.

    Should I be "feeling" anything? I am trying to judge if I should go to 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM, but I don't know if that is too much along with the Titanium.

    Thoughts?

    Thanks
    It wasn't until my 3rd/4th week until I started feeling the effects of that stack.IMO, 8 weeks might be best for the stack.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    I have been on Titanium and ERASE for 15 days now, and I haven't noticed much...For two weeks I was dosing 1 ERASE in the AM and 1 later. Since I wasn't feeling or seeing much I upped it to 2 in the AM and 1 at night. I have been taking 3 for 3 days now.

    Should I be "feeling" anything? I am trying to judge if I should go to 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM, but I don't know if that is too much along with the Titanium.

    Thoughts?

    Thanks
    Everyone is different and has different 'kick-in' times re different supplements, depending on the individual, their dosing/timing times, and other factors, etc. However, you're not necessarily going to "feel" anything - of anything, effects are gradual, and it's when you STOP using it that you notice the difference. Definitely, though, in general at about the 8-week mark is when things become almost daily noticeable for any product that works well or has a cumulative effect.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Everyone is different and has different 'kick-in' times re different supplements, depending on the individual, their dosing/timing times, and other factors, etc. However, you're not necessarily going to "feel" anything - of anything, effects are gradual, and it's when you STOP using it that you notice the difference. Definitely, though, in general at about the 8-week mark is when things become almost daily noticeable for any product that works well or has a cumulative effect.

    ~Rosie~
    VERY true, I didn't notice too much while on, because it built up so gradually, but now that I'm taking a break, I've noticed how much more water I'm holding, and am back to my extremely high cortisol levels first thing in the morning. Can't wait to get back on it. DEFINITELY gonna be a staple in any future PCT for me.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ERASE "Spread The Word" Apology Sale!
    By DAdams91982 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:07 AM
  2. Replies: 234
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:07 PM
  3. "Low" dose Winstrol, somewhat long duration
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 04:12 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. Question on dose frequency during a "pulse" cycle.
    By silverSurfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Log in
Log in