In the military - AnabolicMinds.com

In the military

1. New Member

In the military

I'm in the army and i was thinking of do a Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack but i am a bit worried that if i get a drug test while running this and a month or 2 after, would i test + on the drug test for anything?

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by onidara View Post
    I'm in the army and i was thinking of do a Erase + Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro Stack but i am a bit worried that if i get a drug test while running this and a month or 2 after, would i test + on the drug test for anything?
    There's nothing in Alpha-T2 or Erase that would cause a positive drug test, even if the military checks for banned substances, etc.

OEP contains 1,3-dimeth, which can cause a false positive for amphetamines though, just so you are aware.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member

ok but how long does it stay in your system once you stop taking it? Like my next piss test is around march i wanted to run that stack for dec, would it be out of my system by then?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

ok but how long does it stay in your system once you stop taking it?
    What? 1,3-dimeth? It really depends on how much you were using and how long you've been using it. I believe it has a half-life of anywhere from 4-8 hours, but to be on the safe side, you'd want to stop using it at least five days before your test - check out 1,3-Dimethylamylamine Detection Time?

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member

hmm ok great so i don't have to worry about it, thank for clearing that up for me.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

hmm ok great so i don't have to worry about it, thank for clearing that up for me.
    No worries

7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Onidara:

As Rosie stated nothing in those that will cause a positive drug test, with the exception of 1,3 Dim having the "possibility" of causing a false positive. Now, that being said, there is also nothing in those products that are on any military banned substance list. At least not to my knowledge and I do run the urinalysis program where I am at covering both Marine Corps and Navy personnel. Even with the possibility of 1,3 Dim to cause a false positive, it is very unlikely. I have been using products with it in it for years to include OEP and have taken drug tests with it active in my system and have never popped positive for anything. Nor has anyone else that I know who were taking it during drug tests. Hell, I'm pretty sure they sell OEP at the GNC here on the Joint Base I am on. At the most you would want to do when you take your test is when asked the question "are you taking any medications, supplements, OTC or otherwise" simply mention that you are taking OTC supplements. If you were to pop you would be able to easily clear it up. As I've said though, I've never seen anything like that happen though. So, in case you haven't picked up on my opinions man, you have nothing to worry about. Go ahead and rock out with the supps.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

synephrine is simmilar to amphetamine and may cause a false positive reaction.... not sure about methyl synephrine...
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

In the army yoir commander has to special request a banned substance test, and it will be sent to the olympic testing people. The turn around time is like 3 months or some such. The amount the army requires you to pee is less than the olympic guys and they will reject it if there isnt enoigh. So you will never get screwed in the army for "roids" unless your dumb about it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    synephrine is simmilar to amphetamine and may cause a false positive reaction.... not sure about methyl synephrine...
    It wont cause a false positive

The the OP - you will be fine. Enjoy the stack and most of all STAY SAFE!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    In the army yoir commander has to special request a banned substance test, and it will be sent to the olympic testing people. The turn around time is like 3 months or some such. The amount the army requires you to pee is less than the olympic guys and they will reject it if there isnt enoigh. So you will never get screwed in the army for "roids" unless your dumb about it.

^^^^good info
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  12. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Even if it produced a false positive when it is sent to the lab for analysis via GS/MS they will see that it isn't amphetamines. You are good to go bro. Best thing if you are worried is to ask your legal section.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It wont cause a false positive

The the OP - you will be fine. Enjoy the stack and most of all STAY SAFE!
    Most likely will not cause a false positive, but it is.... phenylethylamine too(pea)....depends on the test... of course the company that makes the supp is gunna say its ok to take.. that's exactly what usp labs told me about 1,3 dimethlyamylamine... i happen to be on drug cout and I take 3 drug tests a week.. and i need to be very careful with what will come up in ly supplements.. there are HUNDREDS of supplements that can cause false/true positives.... I will just never forget about the two days i spent in jail over a false positive because a supplementcompany said it would be fine to take AND I BELIEVED HIM
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    Methyl synephrine will not cause you to test positive either.

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post

Correct.

The military uses the Standard NIDA 5 panel screen which tests for the following:

Cannabinoids (THC)
    Amphetamines (Cocaine)
    Methamphetamines (Meth, Ecstasy)
    Opiates (Heroin, opiate painkillers)
    Phencyclidine (PCP)
    and adds LSD

Outside of that any other drug test does have to be specially requested by the commanding officer or criminal investigative service (this last one is usually when one is already in trouble). This includes all of the various banned substances such as the various prohormones and steroids. If one was being tested for those you would definitely know before hand as they would be required to notify you. In which case you may want to go ahead and speak with a lawyer if you are on something. The tests for these other substances are expensive and do take longer and almost always have to be sent to a drug lab outside of the military (the Navy/Marine Corps send the NIDA 5 panles to their to one of their two drug labs, San Diego or Norfolk (maybe Portsmouth) forget which for the latter). False positives are rare in the military, especially as the minimum concentration levels tested to in the military are at a higher threshold than those in the civilian and collegiate sectors including your average testing for work. In the civilian sector thresholds are set by SAMHSA which developed the Division of Workplace Programs specifically for the civilian workplace environment. Collegiate as we know is their own unique governing body and follows closely with the IOC.
    All the military branches follow near the same guidelines and standards for testing as they are set initially by DOD policy.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I was in the ARMY for years and knew guys that used AAS and various other PED's throughout my enlistment....That was never an issue and a false positive for OTC supplements is very rare

Similar Forum Threads

1. Military PCT help
    By bleedingthrou in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 03:56 PM
  2. TRT and Military
    By jonesboy in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 05:49 PM
  3. Military Guy Needs Help...
    By bigmann2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9