Erase + Alpha T2 log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Day 16

I hopped in the bod pod again this morning. I was not happy with the results, but I know they were off. it said I've actually gained fat mass and lost muscle mass over the last few weeks. Bod Pods are only accurate within 3%, and my guess is that last time my bf %age was reading a little low and this time its a little high. I couldn't have possibly lost much muscle mass, because I've been setting PR's like crazy, and i've definitely leaned up.

Today, my libido was up slightly. I did 30 minutes of fasted cardio this morning. Doing this really makes me hungry, and I believe that it will help increase my GH production because of hunger. That should further enhance my fat loss. My joints are beginning to ache, but i'm going to dose 3 erase again tomorrow. If the pain gets any worse at all I will drop down to two a day. I'm really interested to see what happens when I stop taking the AT2. I keep hearing about a lot of people holding water because of it, it would be nice to see me really dry out once I stop taking it.

Today's workout

PL Squats: 135x10,225x5,275x3,315x3,350x6 PR
    Good Mornings: 225x5,235x5,245x5
    Natural GHR: 2x5
    Lying Leg curl: 110x8,125x8,140x8
    Calf Ext machine: 250x10,10,10 (this machine is awesome)

I had a pretty awesome workout today. I set a rep PR on squats today. I was pretty stoked about it, and I should have gone for 1 more, oh well. GHR's hurt my knee like crazy, but I think they are worth doing just because of their effectiveness. Leg Curls went good today, I'll probably do them again tomorrow. The calf machine I used today was pretty amazing. It allowed for an even contraction throughout the range of motion and definitely fired up my calves. i'll definitely be doing those more often.

2. Day 17: 195.5 lbs

Libido has been pretty normal today. I still look to be getting leaner. I've started noticing slight joint pain in more places, my wrists, elbows, knees and shoulders are starting to feel it more and more. I think i'll back down to 2 Erase a day and keep the AT2 at 3 caps a day. I'm thinking the Erase may be allowing me to work out with a slightly higher intensity while dieting. Setting PR's while losing weight is awesome.

Today's Workout:

Olympic Squats: 135,185,225,265,305x8 PR!
    Single Leg Leg press: 225,295,365x8
    Leg Press: 365x30
    Leg Ext: 145,160,175x8 PR
    Leg Curl: 110,125,140x8 then 110x10
    Calf Ext Machine: 250,270x20
    DC Seated Calf Raise: 90x10,10

Today was an awesome leg day. I set a very nice PR on olympic squats. The high rep leg press definitely got my legs feeling pumped. Leg extensions felt really strong today, I probably could have done another set with more weight. Leg curls tore me up as always, especially the drop set. I did the calf ext machine ballistic style today and i got a really nice burn. I finished up with the DC style seated calf raise and could barely walk after that. My legs have been shaking for the last hour or so. Definitely a great session.
    •   

3. I have come to the conclusion that I need to start doing some direct ab work. I've always had really strong abs, and i still do. However, i think in order for me to blast this fat off i'm going to need to do some ab work. It should help hypertrophy them some, as well as help me burn more calories. I think I have shallow abs, and thats one reason there isnt much definition there yet. A little ab work never hurt anybody...

4. Day 18

I lowered the dose to 2 Erase and 3 AT2. This will hopefully allow my joints to start feeling better, while still helping me drop body fat. Today, I decided it was time for a refeed. Immediately after my workout (which was awesome) I ate EIGHT chicken breasts, potatoes, cole slaw, and green beans. Thats about 250g protein, 150g of carb, and about 30g of fat. I felt like I was going to puke for the next 3 hours, but it was worth it. I'm hoping that this meal will jack up my metabolism as well as my protein synthesis, at least temporarily. definitely expecting to be back to 200 tomorrow, lol.

Today's Workout (short and sweet)

Front Squat:135,185,205x10 PR!!!
    Hack Squat: 225x15,275x15,15,15 PR
    Leg Ext: 135x15,15,15

I absolutely torched my quads today. I can still barely walk and I almost collapsed twice walking out of the gym. The front squats were a 20lb PR and the hack squats were a 5 rep pr. On leg extensions, I could barely move my legs because they were so pumped from the front squats and hack squats. Making strength gains while cutting = AMAZING. Definitely glad I haven't cut my carbs yet, getting stronger is awesome.

5. Hey bro ,for the joints pain you should try fish oil caps ,believe me they help..just my .02 cents!!and keep the good work!

6. glad to see you are getting results.

btw-odd you would be holding water on erase, if i dose erase before bed i am up all night going to bathroom.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

7. raulob72: i'm already dosing between 6 and 10 fish oil a day. I have to do this to keep my regular joint pain at bay. I was hoping that i would notice joint pain on erase, because that means its working.

thebigt: I don't think its the Erase thats causing me to hold water. I think its the AT2. I've seen several other people say the same thing. I'm not too worried about it yet. I think when I strip these last 5-10lbs of fat, the water won't be an issue anymore.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    raulob72: i'm already dosing between 6 and 10 fish oil a day. I have to do this to keep my regular joint pain at bay. I was hoping that i would notice joint pain on erase, because that means its working.

thebigt: I don't think its the Erase thats causing me to hold water. I think its the AT2. I've seen several other people say the same thing. I'm not too worried about it yet. I think when I strip these last 5-10lbs of fat, the water won't be an issue anymore.
    sorry, i didn't state my thought correctly-i was saying you shouldn't hold water on erase even if taking at-2.

i will have to check threads, i don't remember seeing anyone saying they held water on at-2. i know i didn't when i ran it solo, and for sure i am not this time running it with the erase. not doubting your word though, there are a ton of at-2 threads.

9. Day 19

Everything felt better today. Less joint pain. Libido still up a tad bit. i actually didnt gain any weight from yesterday's refeed meal. I did half an hour of fasted cardio this morning and drank 4 cups of green tea. I usually drink two cups a day.

10. subbed bra
    •   

11. Bench Press: 225x5,245x3,265x3,285x1,300x1, 1,1,1, 225x12
    Military Press: 95x12,105x12,115x12 (pump started on first set)
    Dips: bwx10,45x10,90x10,135x5 PR
    Tate Press: 30x10,35x10,40x6
    Lateral Raises: 30x10,10,10

My workout was good tonight. The first set of 300 on bench felt heavy, but the next 3 felt pretty easy. I was surprised at my dips tonight, especially since I haven't done them in a while. Tate presses felt good. Next time i'll get 10 with 40lbs. Had a nice pump in my delts and tri's throughout my workout. For some reason I didn't do any chest accessory work, I'll make up for that next time.

By the way, thanks everyone for checking out the log and giving me advice.

12. Day 21 (yesterday)

No workout today. The gym closed early due to homecoming celebrations. For some reason i look like i'm starting to gain some water weight back. Maybe i'm just going crazy. However, this MAY be due to the addition of AS-GT. I was chosen to log the new flavor, so now i'm keeping two logs on here.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    Day 21 (yesterday)

No workout today. The gym closed early due to homecoming celebrations. For some reason i look like i'm starting to gain some water weight back. Maybe i'm just going crazy. However, this MAY be due to the addition of AS-GT. I was chosen to log the new flavor, so now i'm keeping two logs on here.
    the creatine in asgt MIGHT cause some water weight, but for me erase has caused me to drop a lot of water-3lbs, and i am on at-2. interesting how people react differently.

14. Thebigt: I thought about that, but I take creatine pretty regularly, and when I first start loading creatine, my muscles soak up all the extra water. None of it appears to be subcutaneous, until now. I think my water levels are just fluctuating like crazy. I had tons of water yesterday and last night, and I woke up this morning and my urine looked like I was dehydrated. Its weird. Today, I still look to be holding water, but a vein in my chest is popping like never before. Once I drop a few more % bf none of this will even matter, because I should look pretty dang lean. Just gotta keep on working to get there.

Oh, and just to give everyone an idea of where I was at at the very beginning of this cut. i'm attaching some pics from the beginning of the semester.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

15. i been reading a bunch of logs of guys running at-2 and erase. i think some of you may be reacting to at-2 the way some do to tta. if so the bloating will end after you stop the at-2 and you could expect another 2-5lb weight loss on top of what you have already dropped.

this is just theory on my part-i don't hold water on at-2. my problem is holding water on my trt, and that seems to be much less since starting the erase.

i would suggest running erase a week or 2 past stopping at-2????

16. thebigt: thats actually the plan. Since i'm taking 2 erase a day and 3 AT2 a day. I should have about a week to a week and a half of erase left. I'm hoping it will really dry me out and have me looking shredded. Thanks for the heads up about the tta. I haven't fully researched these supplements, just enough to have a good idea how they work and their effects.

17. Day 22 198lbs???

For some reason i'm up a few pounds today. I'm not really sure why, but hopefully i'll be back down in a few days.

Today's Workout:

Bent Over Row: 135x8,155x8,175x8,195x8 (super strict)
    Sumo Deadlift: 225x5,275x5,315x3,365x1,405x1 (easy), 445x1,0 (WTF!!!)
    Rack Deads: 405x3,465x1,1,1
    Rack Pulls: 315x1,1,1,1,1
    Shrugs: 315x10,225x10
    Pull ups; BWx10,10, 45lbx8
    DB Curls: 40x10,45x10
    DB Rows: 100x15

Deadlift felt really good all the way up till 445, dont know what happened there. My PR is 485 on deadlift. I'm going to continue to try my best to avoid straps on rack deadlifts, but I need to use them on my mid thigh pulls. Pull ups felt fantastic as usual. I got a pretty good pump from db curls and I got a little bit of a pump in my back from the db rows. I'm really going to start hitting my mid back hard. That and my grip are my weak link on deadlifts at the moment.

Next monday i'll be doing a mock powerlifting meet with some of my buddies. If I don't put up the biggest total i'm going to be PISSED. I'm the lightest out of all of us, but I damn sure want to be the strongest.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    thebigt: thats actually the plan. Since i'm taking 2 erase a day and 3 AT2 a day. I should have about a week to a week and a half of erase left. I'm hoping it will really dry me out and have me looking shredded. Thanks for the heads up about the tta. I haven't fully researched these supplements, just enough to have a good idea how they work and their effects.
    the word i got was alpha yohimbe causes some people to hold water, and the erase has no effect on this.

good news is the water weight will drop after stopping the at-2, just like with tta.

i suggest you keep taking the at-2 until gone-then the week and 1/2 on erase solo should give some e****lent results. i think you are burning lots of fat and once the water comes off you will be very happy with results. i know i am very pleased with my results.

19. Well I think you're right. Thanks for the confirmation. I'm actually really hoping the AT2 is causing me to hold water right now, so that when i stop taking it, i'll look incredibly ripped, lol. If only I could be so lucky.

I'm already happy with the progress I've made so far. I mean the pics I just posted of me before starting my diet till now are a huge difference. There is literally 20lbs of fat missing now, and I love it. However, I've still got about 10 more lbs of fat that I want GONE for good.

20. Day 23: 194 lbs (much better)

Today's Workout:

Incline Bench Press: 135x5,155x5,175x5,195x5,215x5, 225x5 PR!!!
    Flat Bench: 225x5,245x5,265x3,285x2 (embarrassing) and 225x10 (embarrassing)
    Dips: BWx10,45x10,90x10,135x5 tied PR
    High pulls: 185x8,10,8 (nice delt pump)

Today was another solid session. My incline bench press is usually incredibly weak, but today I hit a 10lb PR and still had a couple reps in the tank. Flat bench sucked a big one for some reason. It felt heavy from the very first set. I could have gone heavier than 285, but this a SLIGHT deload session, hence no vertical pressing. I had a slight pump in my tri's and a nice pump in my delts by the end of the session. More energy throughout my session than normal.

Starting to become a little more vascular. I've got veins in my chest that are popping out when I flex, and they are visible when not flexing. Other than that, progress seems to be stalling. This needs to change, SOON!

21. Day 24

No training today. I didn't even get my half an hour of fasted cardio in. I didn't have time. I was going to train tonight, but I got to the gym and did a warm up set of squats. It felt WAY heavier than it should have, so its time for me to take the next four days off. I will be performing at least one hour of cardio a day for the next 5 days. My diet will be a little lower in calories with some extra protein. This will be difficult over Thanksgiving, but I should be alright. I've got about 2 weeks worth of Erase left and about 1-1.5 weeks left of AT2. I gotta squeeze out every last bit of fat loss I can.

22. Scratch that last post.

Day 24

Immediately after making that last post, I began to feel like a lazy piece of crap. I'm wanting to get ripped, and taking unscheduled days off will not get me there. Since doing squats would have taken me further into over training, I decided to go do some arms and cardio. I did my lifting followed by 20 minutes on the treadmill.

Today's Workout:
    A1) Reverse Barbell Curls:45x10,55x10,65x10,75x10, 85x8,95x6
    A2) Barbell Curls: 45x10,55x10,65x10,75x10,85x10, 95x8
    B) Smith JM Presses: 135x10,155x10,175x10,195x10
    C) Dips: 15xBW
    D1) Cable Curls: 57x10,9,8,7,6,5
    D2) Cable Reverse Grip tri ext: 57x10,9,8,7,6,10
    20 minutes on the treadmill

I had a ridiculous urge to go workout tonight, and that I did. I went in there looking for an awesome arm workout and an insane pump. I definitely got it. My arms swelled up at least an inch larger than resting. My biceps were almost too pumped to do full range of motion, it was great.

23. WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

24. lol, thanks bigt

25. Day 25

Wow, I feel like I'm really holding a lot of water today. No idea why though. Diet hasn't changed up and supplement routine hasn't changed up. Water intake should be pretty dang close to usual too. I'll try to bump up my water intake to see if I can get some of this water flushed from under my skin. About to go knock out an hour of cardio. Wish me luck, i'm gonna need it.

DROVE 4 FREAKING HOURS TODAY ONLY TO REALIZE THAT I LEFT MY AT2 AND ERASE AT MY APARTMENT!!!! Looks like I won't be taking those again till Monday... UGH!!!

26. Day 26

No Erase or AT2, just a scoop of AS-GT and 1 hour of cardio. Some of the water weight is going away.. definitely happy about that. This is going to be a boring week for this log.

27. Day 27

No Erase or AT2 again today. Just one scoop of AS-GT and 1 hour on the treadmill.

One thing I'm incredibly stoked about... I noticed yesterday and today that I have a couple veins in my abs that start to pop a little after cardio. They are just under the skin, can't really see them YET but you can feel em. Can't wait till they are there full time!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    Day 27

No Erase or AT2 again today. Just one scoop of AS-GT and 1 hour on the treadmill.

One thing I'm incredibly stoked about... I noticed yesterday and today that I have a couple veins in my abs that start to pop a little after cardio. They are just under the skin, can't really see them YET but you can feel em. Can't wait till they are there full time!
    like i said i think at-2 is effecting you the way tta does me-i burn fat while on it but hold water-good news is after stopping the water goes away very quickly.

29. I'm still hoping you are right bigt. I'm wanting my next before and afters to be pretty awesome. We shall see.

Day 28

No Erase or AT2 today. one scoop of AS-GT and 1 hour of cardio. I'm excited to start the AT2 and Erase again.

30. Day 29

I took 2 Erase and 1 AT2 tonight at about 8. I'm hoping i'll see some water shedding by morning. I'll proceed with normal dosage tomorrow. 1 Erase and 2 AT2 in the am and 1 Erase and 1 AT2 in the pm. I've got a little over a weeks worth of pills left. Lets see what i can squeeze out of this.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
  2. Alpha T-2, OEP, Erase log
    By SBG in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:04 PM
  3. Erase+Alpha+Oxy Log
    By mersad in forum PES
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 08:37 PM
  4. Where is the best place to get Erase and Alpha T2