Alpha t-2 two a day

  1. Banned
    carbcrazy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    64.43%

    Alpha t-2 two a day


    if you were only going to dose two alpha t-2 a day would you have more benefit from taking both of them upon waking or would it be better to take one as soon as you wake and another 8 hours later?

    would two a day still be effective or should i just go 3 a day?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by carbcrazy View Post
    if you were only going to dose two alpha t-2 a day would you have more benefit from taking both of them upon waking or would it be better to take one as soon as you wake and another 8 hours later?

    would two a day still be effective or should i just go 3 a day?
    Start off dosing 2 caps a day - 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

    If you go to 3 caps a day, have 2 caps first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Follow Rosie's advice, she's a very knowledgeable member and let us know how it goes for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,535
    Rep Power
    558947
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    47.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hi Rosie

    I asked Natty this and will ask yuo as well for additional insight

    Will using this for long periods of time (4+ months) lead to rebound once product is ceased?

    Is there anything one can do or take to mitigate this rebound?

    I am loving this OEP/T2 combo and ALL I TAKE is ONE cap of each at 7am.

    I plan to ramp the T2 UP (twice daily) asap but I am worreid about the above.



    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Start off dosing 2 caps a day - 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.

    If you go to 3 caps a day, have 2 caps first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Hi Rosie

    I asked Natty this and will ask yuo as well for additional insight

    Will using this for long periods of time (4+ months) lead to rebound once product is ceased?

    Is there anything one can do or take to mitigate this rebound?


    I am loving this OEP/T2 combo and ALL I TAKE is ONE cap of each at 7am.

    I plan to ramp the T2 UP (twice daily) asap but I am worreid about the above.
    Rebound will depend a lot on IMO what your nutrition and training are like once you cease using the product - if you control both factors, then rebound may be minimal. I am personally on my fourth consecutive bottle of Alpha-T2 (a brief 1-week break whilst waiting for my current bottle to arrive), having made it a staple and therefore will be using it chronically, and will be noting my experience in my log/s.

    Even something as small as a week's break after every 1-2 bottles may have some benefit.

    Using a cortisol control product alongside Alpha-T2 - I am using EndoAmp Max, which, unlike most cortisol control products, has other benefits, and can be run chronically - will help lessen any rebound that occurs.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,535
    Rep Power
    558947
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    47.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice - thanks!!!
  7. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Nice - thanks!!!
    No worries
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 09:43 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 06:55 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 12:10 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 03:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in