since erase takes away water retention..
- 10-11-2010, 07:41 PM
- 10-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Give it a week for full effects.
3 caps is a big dose! And no, that does not mean you can eat all the sodium you want. There are different causes and mechanisms to water retention
- 10-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Dude, what are your goals for taking erase? That's kind of a stupid question. If it's for fat loss then maybe the fastfood got you in trouble in the first place. I'm on oep, alpha t2, and erase. I lost 6 lbs total in the first three days.
10-14-2010, 01:36 PM
11-12-2010, 11:44 PM
nice to know!
lasix is a prescription med correct?.. does it work by reducing sodium-based water retention.. or carb-based water retention? thanks
11-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sok in forum PESReplies: 32Last Post: 05-20-2012, 04:58 PM
- By demonico in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-16-2011, 01:16 PM
- By adamroya in forum PESReplies: 11Last Post: 08-28-2010, 07:21 PM
- By polo in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2008, 07:18 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 11Last Post: 04-30-2005, 08:29 PM