- 09-30-2010, 08:23 PM
- 09-30-2010, 09:14 PM
Should be no problems stacking Erase with Titanium - NutraPlanet would not sell it as a stack if there were risks involved in running these products together (and I have ru several products - not these particular ones - that contain all included ingredients of these two combined, so it's fine there).
- 09-30-2010, 10:17 PM
09-30-2010, 11:08 PM
Definitely take titanium with food, not on an empty stomach. I take both erase and titanium with food at the same time.
10-01-2010, 07:30 AM
TIP: All dosing.timing instructions for products are generally found either on the product label ON the bottle itself, or on the company website of the company who manufactures the product.
10-01-2010, 02:25 PM
10-01-2010, 05:10 PM
10-05-2010, 02:22 AM
10-06-2010, 05:21 PM
10-06-2010, 05:35 PM
10-22-2010, 09:07 PM
10-22-2010, 09:30 PM
10-22-2010, 09:41 PM
11-04-2010, 01:28 AM
I'm currently running a Bioforge PM/Titanium stack (staggered 2 months, Bioforge PM both months), and may stagger into a Activate Extreme/Triazole stack. Would you recommend Erase with such a stack, or is it not necessary as Activate Extreme has Divanil?
11-04-2010, 08:00 AM
11-04-2010, 11:28 AM
11-04-2010, 12:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By adamlau in forum PESReplies: 7Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
- By SynergyIre in forum PESReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2011, 09:12 AM
- By boricuarage in forum PESReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2010, 07:03 AM
- By FlawedGrunt in forum PESReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2010, 10:21 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 109Last Post: 10-28-2010, 10:11 AM