- 09-23-2010, 04:33 PM
I just bought the Get up and go stack which is OEP and T2. I have a box of Bronkaid and baby asprin laying around. Can this be stacked without being overkill for me? Im a college student so i dont mind the energy boost but Im also on the track team and I obviously dont want to kill myself when im running.
If this is ok, how do you guys recommend to dose it?
Thanks so much!
- 09-23-2010, 05:29 PM
If you're running track, I'd recommend NOT doing this. Just my opinion.
EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
- 09-23-2010, 09:57 PM
Overkill. Your adrenals and associated receptors can only do and take so much. I got a headache just reading the stack ingredients.
09-23-2010, 10:08 PM
just dose the bronkaid with the oep. i think 1 2 caps serving is 200mg so your good to go.
if you get a pill spliter you can dose the ephedrine as low as 12.5mg twice a day with OEP and will still be effective with less sides.
나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
09-28-2010, 11:27 PM
Well, I decided to just go with ECA + Alpha T2.
My question now is, will the ECA be effective if I use it every other day? On the days that I dont use ECA, I will dose Alpha T2 accordingly..
so my ECA dosing would be M/W/F/S/Sun
and Alpha T2 will be used everyday
effective as if I used it everyday?
and slightly off topic, but I'm at 9-10%BF, is it all together too catabolic?
09-29-2010, 08:54 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By foland in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2010, 12:58 AM
- By foland in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 02:10 AM
- By elementrip in forum OTC DrugReplies: 62Last Post: 03-01-2010, 08:45 AM
- By ripped22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2005, 04:32 PM
- By 5111 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-04-2004, 09:13 PM