Alpha T2 with hormonals

  1. Question Alpha T2 with hormonals


    thinking of some future stack with some products I have in the closet!!!

    Next stack will be focused towards recomp on the side of a cut

    Furaguno/alpha T2

    furaguno/natadrol/alpha t2

    or maybe even

    Hdrol/Fura/alpha t2

    I ran hdrol this past jan-feb so I won't be looking to run another cycle to till maybe september at the earliest..

    basically just asking if alpha T2 would be ok to stack with PH's?


  2. Yea it is perfectly fine to stack with hormonal, and in fact, recommended for hormonal cutting cycles.

    I wouldnt take a test booster (natadrol) while you are taking hormonals. Take it after
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  3. great thanks... i will run fura for prolly 6 - 8 weeks i know the protocol for at2 is no longer than 8 weeks, but does this change when adding in a hormonal .. decrease the length you should run it .. like maybe starting after week two??
    •   
       


  4. i have a log going where i just started alpha t-2 along with 200mg test cyp weekly-i think that qualifies as a hormonal.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  5. Quote Originally Posted by acwingfoot View Post
    great thanks... i will run fura for prolly 6 - 8 weeks i know the protocol for at2 is no longer than 8 weeks, but does this change when adding in a hormonal .. decrease the length you should run it .. like maybe starting after week two??
    No you do not need to decrease it at all. I would do it the first 8 weeks!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i have a log going where i just started alpha t-2 along with 200mg test cyp weekly-i think that qualifies as a hormonal.
    NICE!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Yea it is perfectly fine to stack with hormonal, and in fact, recommended for hormonal cutting cycles.

    I wouldnt take a test booster (natadrol) while you are taking hormonals. Take it after
    Don't think Natadrol is considered a Test-booster, as LG's website recommends a pct (though light at that). Its a plant andro the exerts androgenic effects on the body, but does not shift free test in the positive direction. This suggests either no effect on T levels or even mild suppression (hence the recommendation to follow up with formadrol). Its reported effects act more like mild anabolic steroids, so AT2 may be a viable stacking option yet.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    Don't think Natadrol is considered a Test-booster, as LG's website recommends a pct (though light at that). Its a plant andro the exerts androgenic effects on the body, but does not shift free test in the positive direction. This suggests either no effect on T levels or even mild suppression (hence the recommendation to follow up with formadrol). Its reported effects act more like mild anabolic steroids, so AT2 may be a viable stacking option yet.
    In that case it certainly would be a great option
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Ah sweet my question that I had has been answered, I got a bottle of novedex xt sitting around and was thinking if I should take it with the Alpha, but I guess not.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Ah sweet my question that I had has been answered, I got a bottle of novedex xt sitting around and was thinking if I should take it with the Alpha, but I guess not.
    You certainly can....

    I wouldnt use any fat burner in a PCT...but if you are taking a PCT product to boost test, then hell yea u can
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You certainly can....

    I wouldnt use any fat burner in a PCT...but if you are taking a PCT product to boost test, then hell yea u can
    This is what I will be doing. Currently in week two of PCT (S-Drol) and on day 15 will add in OEP, AT2, Lean Xtreme, and formestane (God I love Formestane). Also running Prime and PowerFULL throughout PCT, Nolva (10mgs ED) and Clomid (25mgs ED) for first 4 weeks.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    This is what I will be doing. Currently in week two of PCT (S-Drol) and on day 15 will add in OEP, AT2, Lean Xtreme, and formestane (God I love Formestane). Also running Prime and PowerFULL throughout PCT, Nolva (10mgs ED) and Clomid (25mgs ED) for first 4 weeks.
    Solid -- what dose formestane u on?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. Only ever used IBE's Formex (great product), and during pct I dosed it 75/50/50/25 (mgs of form per day, by week, for four weeks). When i start the formestane I was gonna start off with CEL's rec. dose and decrease by 50 mgs every week, instead of a 100 mg drop after 2 weeks so ill run it like:

    200/150/100/50 instead of 200/200/100/100. I like the tighter estrogen control with the gradual pyramid vs. the one step down.

  14. I like it I like it
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    Only ever used IBE's Formex (great product), and during pct I dosed it 75/50/50/25 (mgs of form per day, by week, for four weeks). When i start the formestane I was gonna start off with CEL's rec. dose and decrease by 50 mgs every week, instead of a 100 mg drop after 2 weeks so ill run it like:

    200/150/100/50 instead of 200/200/100/100. I like the tighter estrogen control with the gradual pyramid vs. the one step down.
    Excellent post. Formestane has a slight rebound gyno risk - especially when run around anabolics. IMO it is a great standalone product (I'd put at least 3 weeks on either side of it before doing something else hormonal) I can see it stacking awesomely with T2.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  16. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Excellent post. Formestane has a slight rebound gyno risk - especially when run around anabolics. IMO it is a great standalone product (I'd put at least 3 weeks on either side of it before doing something else hormonal) I can see it stacking awesomely with T2.
    i agree, formestane/AT-2 would be great....hmmmm.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where i can find good pro hormonals in Miami?
    By marcosbsantos in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 09:47 PM
  2. Bridging non-hormonals??
    By chuebner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 10:31 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Log in
Log in