Welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements - AnabolicMinds.com

Welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements

1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements

I would like to welcome PES to the Anabolicminds family. Please check out their website to see their new product.

Pes Supplements, Performance Enhancing Supplements,Targeted fat destroyer,AlphaT2, Alpha T2

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Welcome aboard!
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome PES... glad you got an official sponsorship here!

Bring on the aT2.
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Welcome to you!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

A very big welcome, guys!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

6. Advanced Member

Welcome!

Gotta say your products look real interesting.

mind if you share the studies that made you decide to go for 3,3 instead of 3,5 in T2?

as ive run thyrocuts II (3,5) and although it was very effective it did double my TSH value. it went back to normal within 2 weeks ofcourse.

but if theres an alternative, im all over it.

"Effect of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine on thyroid stimulating hormone and growth hormone serum levels in hypothyroid rats. Moreno M, Lombardi A, Lombardi P, Goglia F, Lanni A. Dipartimento di Chimica, Facoltà di Scienze, Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy. Life Sci. 1998;62(26):2369-77" seems to deal with 3,5 only. and i could not locate the last study

lastly, will this be as effective with 2X dosing or do you just recommend taking all 3 doses before 6pm.( i sleep at 12.30 and dont want any bad effect to my shuteye

Thanks!!
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by djremix View Post
    Welcome!

mind if you share the studies that made you decide to go for 3,3 instead of 3,5 in T2?

as ive run thyrocuts II (3,5) and although it was very effective it did double my TSH value. it went back to normal within 2 weeks ofcourse.

"Effect of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine on thyroid stimulating hormone and growth hormone serum levels in hypothyroid rats. Moreno M, Lombardi A, Lombardi P, Goglia F, Lanni A. Dipartimento di Chimica, Facoltà di Scienze, Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy. Life Sci. 1998;62(26):2369-77" seems to deal with 3,5 only. and i could not locate the last study

lastly, will this be as effective with 2X dosing or do you just recommend taking all 3 doses before 6pm.( i sleep at 12.30 and dont want any bad effect to my shuteye

Thanks!!
    I wont speak for PES, but can share what I know.

3,3 has the same metabolic pathway as 3,5 with the same effects (Albight I believe the GH impact is not the same). The difference is that 3,3 in studies do not show a suppression of TSH, where as 3,5 shows a 75% suppression, and T3 shows a 88% suppression. Basically the fat attacking benefits of 3,5 without the negative suppression.

T2 has a long half life, so taking at that time is fine. Much of the same reason you only dose T3/T4 once per day.
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

3,3 has the same metabolic pathway as 3,5 with the same effects (Albight I believe the GH impact is not the same). The difference is that 3,3 in studies do not show a suppression of TSH, where as 3,5 shows a 75% suppression, and T3 shows a 88% suppression. Basically the fat attacking benefits of 3,5 without the negative suppression.

T2 has a long half life, so taking at that time is fine. Much of the same reason you only dose T3/T4 once per day.
    Good info Adams, gracias!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys!

We are proud to be a part of AM and to have all of your support. If you ever have any questions just shoot me a PM!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thanks guys!

We are proud to be a part of AM and to have all of your support. If you ever have any questions just shoot me a PM!
    Said all along that damn pubmed of a brain of yours needs to upstart a company!
    The Historic PES Legend
  11. Advanced Member

Thanks.

look like ill be running this next. :-)
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by djremix View Post
    Welcome!

Thanks!!
    Thanks man!

All of the studies can be found in the references under out product description.

We decided to go with the 3,3-T2 over the 3,5 to make sure there was no need for users to run thyroid PCT or have to worry about hard TSH shutdown.

Also, the 3,3 is very effective, and has great synergy with the pathways used by the methyl-synephrine and alpha-y. Give it a try and let us know what you think!

Yes it will still be equally effective...everyone's got different lifestyles. Our directions are more of a guideline.

You are correct sir!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Welcome!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

welcome aboard
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  15. Board Sponsor

NattyD has asked me to be a PES rep and I did accept. So if you need any information hit me up.

That, or maybe he asked me because of my sparkling personality... which do you think AE?
    The Historic PES Legend
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely the second one DA!!

Welcome PES...
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. New Member

Welcome PES!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

nattyd and DAdams under the same banner? Gotta be some more good stuff coming from PES.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  19. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    nattyd and DAdams under the same banner? Gotta be some more good stuff coming from PES.
    The idea's are endless! Let's see how fast they take hold now!
    The Historic PES Legend
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Welcome aboard PES and Congratulations. What else can we be looking forward to from PES? Any supps that will do the opposite of burning fat, example: muscle enhancers, anything for mass/bulk, t boosters, anabolic percusors whether non or pro hormonal, protein powders, creatine or anti estrogens, etc, etc? Just kidding, just trying to bust your chops a little this morning. Welcome aboard to NP and the boards.
  21. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    Welcome aboard PES and Congratulations. What else can we be looking forward to from PES? Any supps that will do the opposite of burning fat, example: muscle enhancers, anything for mass/bulk, t boosters, anabolic percusors whether non or pro hormonal, protein powders, creatine or anti estrogens, etc, etc? Just kidding, just trying to bust your chops a little this morning. Welcome aboard to NP and the boards.
    Chops busting or not, you can bet a few of those will be making the scene. A early start up, but plenty of ideas to make their way. Probably no designer steroids, there are plenty clones of stuff out there, but hopefully more novel, synergistic formulas with a safety profile to boot.
    The Historic PES Legend
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Chops busting or not, you can bet a few of those will be making the scene. A early start up, but plenty of ideas to make their way. Probably no designer steroids, there are plenty clones of stuff out there, but hopefully more novel, synergistic formulas with a safety profile to boot.
    Thats whats up
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Very interesting - welcome and i look forward to learning more!
  24. Diamond Member

Welcome aboard!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  25. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Welcome aboard!
    Thank you sir!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  214 lbs.

This isn't a "performance enhancing" supplement......wtf! This is a diet pill, and most don't work or all they do is increase thermo output but you still have to work hard which is the point!

Performance Enhancement would be "prohormones" or strength boosters. Nitric Oxide boosters are also in this category.

I hate when companies over advertise items.....makes me not want to buy it. They act like were stupid!
  27. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by lancepotter View Post
    This isn't a "performance enhancing" supplement......wtf! This is a diet pill, and most don't work or all they do is increase thermo output but you still have to work hard which is the point!

Performance Enhancement would be "prohormones" or strength boosters. Nitric Oxide boosters are also in this category.

I hate when companies over advertise items.....makes me not want to buy it. They act like were stupid!
    Lst I checked, when you drop fat, in turn it improves oxygen consumption and proper glucose utilization. All will result in performance enhancement.

Either way, your are jagging on a name.

Let's be clear, performance enhancement doesn't only mean lifting heavier weights.
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Lst I checked, when you drop fat, in turn it improves oxygen consumption and proper glucose utilization. All will result in performance enhancement.

Either way, your are jagging on a name.

Let's be clear, performance enhancement doesn't only mean lifting heavier weights.
    Exactly...

An athlete who needs to lose 15lbs to get in better shape to be faster and more agile enhances his performance by dropping the fat and becoming leaner...
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  29. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Chill man, it's just a name. AND, it's the first in their line-up. You think a thyroid analog is going to be the only thing they produce?

***NOW @ NP***
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Strong second post. I believe the motto is 'don't knock it til you try it.'
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  31. New Member

How much of a stimulant effect does this product produce? I'd like to go with a non stim fat burner but can handle something mild.
  32. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Stim effects are pretty mellow - I can take a cap at 5pm and have no trouble sleeping later that night, whereas usually a cup of coffee after 2pm will keep me up.

***NOW @ NP***
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by angelo212 View Post
    How much of a stimulant effect does this product produce? I'd like to go with a non stim fat burner but can handle something mild.
    Its very mild stim...I cant even notice a difference, I can even take naps during the middle of the day and fall asleep quick and have a great night sleep.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  34. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome PES !!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 244
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 11:49 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:28 PM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. ALPHA-T2 by Performance Enhancing Supplements
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 12:20 PM
  5. Please welcome Performance Enhancing Supplements (PES) to AM!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 08:54 AM