Putting VasoMax to the test tomorrow

1. Putting VasoMax to the test tomorrow

I'll be honest...I'm quite excited to try this. Bi's/forearms tomorrow morning. Protocol will be 2 scoops VasoMax (I don't believe in moderation) and 1 cap Hydrazine for stims...that's it, no additives I.e. Citrulline, etc...straight VasoMax. Carbs...5 pieces of candy jelly slices right before I head downstairs.
    Will be doing variation of FST-7 and heavy for sets. Every set with Fat Gripz.

2. Subbed brosef...
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Subbed brosef...
    I'll leave a more detailed review in the review section...but...just finished 45 min bi's/forearms...let me tell you, this stuff is worth the hype and I don't impress easily. So much so, I'm going to buy 2 more at NutriVerse with the 30% off.

Extreme fullness/pump...likes gorged feeling. My forearms are throbbing. I tend to not follow directions but this time I did....30 min before workout, drank a small Poland Spring water and only 3 jelly slices lol. Stuff is pretty lit man.

Do you "need" 2 scoops...no...I could have sufficed with 1...I just like things extreme.

4. Glad I ordered three then can't pass up less than 19 dollars a tub with all the discounts at NV

5. Iím glad you enjoyed it man. The pump is great at 1 scoop, 2 should be insane, plus that gives you a huge dose of Alpha-GPC for added focus. As you know, you can pair it with any stim-based pre/thermo/coffee/etc to get whatever stimulant level you want while ensuring that you get an awesome pump.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Putting Follidrex to the Test
    By SLW2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 08-09-2014, 09:28 PM
  2. Putting Natadrol to the TEST
    By crazym in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 08:53 AM
  3. DaveGabe putting Poseidon to the test!!
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 05:25 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 11:38 AM