Alphamax XT dry lips

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. What time of the day was blood drawn with the result of e2 being at 90?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

•   

2. Odd. A lot of this just isnt adding up for some reason.

Aromatase Inhibitors do not destroy estrogen that is currently in the body, it simply blocks the aromatase enzyme from creating new estrogen, so there is a definite lag time to when estrogen would actually decrease. For example, with a perscription drug(Arimidex), it takes 24 hours to reduce the amount of estrogen by 70%. However, that would mean if 90 was the baseline that Alphamax reduced estrogen by 61% in 2 hours, its just not plausible, as the estrogen already in circulation would need to be metabolized within 2 hours which just wouldnt happen. Also that would make this natural compound one of the most potent AIs, far more then any prescription drug. Something is a bit off here and I dont think it has to do with Alphamax. This formula of Alphamax has been sold for a long time now, zero reports of dry skin, zero reports of low estrogen or high estrogen side effects. By all accounts DHAA has always been known as a mild AI. There must be some underlying issue or the numbers are off cause its just not plausible that DHAA can reduce estrogen by 61% in 2 hours but it takes a prescription drug 24 hours to lower it by 70%.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

3. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Odd. A lot of this just isnt adding up for some reason.

Aromatase Inhibitors do not destroy estrogen that is currently in the body, it simply blocks the aromatase enzyme from creating new estrogen, so there is a definite lag time to when estrogen would actually decrease. For example, with a perscription drug(Arimidex), it takes 24 hours to reduce the amount of estrogen by 70%. However, that would mean if 90 was the baseline that Alphamax reduced estrogen by 61% in 2 hours, its just not plausible, as the estrogen already in circulation would need to be metabolized within 2 hours which just wouldnt happen. Also that would make this natural compound one of the most potent AIs, far more then any prescription drug. Something is a bit off here and I dont think it has to do with Alphamax. This formula of Alphamax has been sold for a long time now, zero reports of dry skin, zero reports of low estrogen or high estrogen. There must be some underlying issue or the numbers are off cause its just not plausible that DHAA can reduce estrogen by 61% in 2 hours but it takes a prescription drug 24 hours to lower it by 70%.
    Yeah, I don't know. Im not a biochemist... I could send the pills to a lab, maybe its a bad batch, or something...

Do you think the lab messed up or something?

4. Not sure if the lab messed up your blood results, but you seem to be getting them rather quickly, same day etc. Most blood results take about 24 hours to receive. I am thinking there is another outside factor playing into this equation. Also throughout the day hormones fluctuate, as testosterone raises as a ratio estrogen would be higher so maybe it is somehow changing but it does seem like the timing with tests are quite similar.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

5. Yes, the lab gives results in app 3 to 4 hours. Some test's take longer however... Like igf, or free t... But thats due to the fact they have to send it to a nother location.

6. Got it, yea at this point I would stop the Alphamax, give yourself a few weeks and get another test done and see where it stands at that point and how similar it is to the first baseline test. Could be its just not a good fit for you personally, which does happen as everyone is different.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Yeah, I got some arimidex at hand, was thinking of 0.25 eod for a week, then tapper off... But I would also be interested at how quickly E would drop by itself. Hm...

8. Yea to be hoenst, I would definitely not add anything else into the mix, just let your everything go to baseline before throwing more things in the mix.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Yea to be hoenst, I would definitely not add anything else into the mix, just let your everything go to baseline before throwing more things in the mix.
    I just dont really want to walk arround with such high e for to long of a time... I am totally sad and emotional. I just came from the movies, watched justice league and almost cried a couple of times Plus I have absolutely no sex drive...

10. But I would like to treat this problem with a suicide ai.

11. Hi again!

So I just got my free T results back after cca 5weeks of alpha. And guess what? They are above range! Wtf is going on?? No wonder I'm all jacked up. I'm kinda worried what the hell am I putting in me, PH's that convert to T? Since my LH was the same but T is much higher, this would make sense. But then again my LH is a tad higher then before I started takin Alpha, I'm not supressed more than I was...

Free T: 30 pg/ml (range: 7 - 22.7)

After 3 weeks I had it at 18, after five it's 30, now either Alpha works like a charm on me (and beyond) or there is some other stuff inside.

12. That's exactly what AlphaMax is designed to do with the largest dose of Urtica Diocia on the market.

For total Test to increase there would need to be some increase in LH, however free testosterone is different. Free Testosterone is generally around 10-20% of the total testosterone in the body, the other 80-90% of testosterone is bound to SHBG(sex hormone binding globulin). If your able to lower SHBG you can dramatically increase Free Testosterone without changing the amount of Total Testosterone which is the exact goal of using UD Extract(3,4-divanyltetrahydrofuran).
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

13. Hm... But to put it at supraphysiological levels?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    That's exactly what AlphaMax is designed to do with the largest dose of Urtica Diocia on the market.
    Any research to support this claim?

15. Yea theres quite a bit on 3,4-D effects on binding to SHBG. Additionally its not the only lignan in UD to do so but does appear to be the strongest one:

"The natural lignans (-)-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (1), (-)-matairesinol (2), (-)-secoisolariciresinol (3), (+/-)-enterolactone (4), (+/-)-enterodiol (5), and nordihydroguaiaretic acid (NDGA) (6) reduce the binding of 3H-labeled 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) to human sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG)(-)-3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (1) has the highest binding affinity" - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9461660 I believe there was also a study done at Wright State University that showed an increased in Free T by 98% with 3,4-Divanill.

Heres another one: Lignans bind to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). The lignan with the highest binding affinity is (+/-)-3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9463941

Heres another one: Schöttner, Matthias, Dietmar Ganßer, and Gerhard Spiteller. “Lignans from the roots of Urtica dioica and their metabolites bind to human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG).” Planta medica 63.06 (1997): 529-532.

Also there are a few other ingredients in Alphamax shown to increase Free Testosterone:

Boron Citrate
    : " Boron in plasma increased significantly following hours and weekly consumption. Six hours supplementation showed a significant decrease on sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), high sensitive CRP (hsCRP) and TNF-α level. After one week (in samples taken at 8.00 A.M, only), the mean plasma free testosterone increased" - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21129941

Eurycoma Longifolia decreases SHBG and increases free testosterone: "SHBG analysis reduced in 66% of subjects after 3 weeks. Consequently, when SHBG declines, free testosterone index (FTI) goes up in 73% of the subjects" - M.I.M. Tambi, S. Othman AND J.M. Saad. Published: First Asian Andrology 2002

Forskolin has also shown to increase Free Testosterone product with little to no change in total testosterone: "Serum free testosterone levels were significantly increased in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). The actual change in serum total testosterone concentration was not significantly different among groups" - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

Increasing Total Testosterone is great, but whats more is increasing the Free or Usable Testosterone which was the focus of Alphamax.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Yea theres quite a bit on 3,4-D effects on binding to SHBG. Additionally its not the only lignan in UD to do so but does appear to be the strongest one:
    I've seen in vitro research on Urtica Diocia extract binding to shbg but on human trials it failed... I know specific compounds can have an effect in vitro, but when they are a) a part of an extract and b) used in human or animal studies the results often dont match those of the in vitro studies or just the specific compound standalone. This applies to the lignans and other stuff you mentioned. Tnx for compiling the research.

17. The last three ingredients were all in humans not in vitro and at dosages found in our product. So it doesn't apply there. Also there is the study from Wright State University showing 3,4-D increasing Free T in athletes as well.

"The results of the independent sample t test suggested that there are statistically significant differences for the free testosterone outcome between the two groups"

This is from a supplement that contained 3,4-Divanill and Diosgenin, knowing that Diosgenin has no effect on Testosterone or hormonal levels, the increase in Free T can be attributed do the supplementation with 3,4-D. This was in healthy, trained adult males.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

18. Was thinking, as I took Alpha 2 hours before the blood test, could the alpha being present in the serum have skewed the results?

19. Oh, and regarding the chopped lips... I am using a fancy lip ointement that cured them. I just have to use it a couple of times a day and all is fine. Also, am using 0.125mg dex eod and it helps, but am going to bump it up to 0.25 eod. I think an Ai should be used with Alpha always (in my case that is).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AlphaMax Xt giveaway!
    By Quads_of_Stee in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-13-2016, 03:12 PM
  2. Alphamax XT vs HCGenerate
    By freeedom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2016, 06:43 PM
  3. Alphamax XT Coming Soon!
    By Adizzle1 in forum Company Promotions