Massmax bloat?

  1. Massmax bloat?


    Week in. No other changes in diet, training, or sleep. Maintenance calories.

    Up 4 pounds and holding a ton of water in my midsection. Weird bloated feeling, loss of definition.

    I'm gonna wait it out, but wanted to see if anybody else had any similar reaction.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Week in. No other changes in diet, training, or sleep. Maintenance calories.

    Up 4 pounds and holding a ton of water in my midsection. Weird bloated feeling, loss of definition.

    I'm gonna wait it out, but wanted to see if anybody else had any similar reaction.
    Is it the one with Ibutamoren in it? If it is..Thats my bet why you swell up like a ballon..
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
    •   
       


  3. Your retaining water
    Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

  4. I never had this issue and I haven't seen this issue posted about. We even had a forum member post pictures, it was a bottle he purchased, and you could tell he hardened up.

    Have you consumed more sodium, is water intake the same?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    I never had this issue and I haven't seen this issue posted about. We even had a forum member post pictures, it was a bottle he purchased, and you could tell he hardened up.

    Have you consumed more sodium, is water intake the same?
    Yeah - I followed all the logs and read the reviews...this is not what I was expecting

    No change in diet, sodium intake, water intake. Really strange.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheDane View Post
    Is it the one with Ibutamoren in it? If it is..Thats my bet why you swell up like a ballon..
    Nope. Would have expected it with mk

  7. Maybe @muscleupcrohn can help out.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  8. Could just be a one-off reaction due to my unique (f'd up?) physiology. Hopefully my water levels normalize...while my strength and size increase of course. Lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Maybe @muscleupcrohn can help out.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Could just be a one-off reaction due to my unique (f'd up?) physiology. Hopefully my water levels normalize...while my strength and size increase of course. Lol
    In on this. Sorry I took a little while to see this. That is unusual, and I have never experienced that or heard of anyone else experiencing it either. It's possible that it could just be an individualized response to something, but it's also possible that there's something else (another variable) at play here. Have you been tracking, at least within reason, your daily food/water/sodium/etc intake? Sometimes with supplements that can increase appetite it can be easy to eat more and not really realize it. Also, have you been doing anything differently lately? Have you been eating different foods, drinking different drinks, following a different schedule, doing different work, sleeping at different times, etc? It's possible that it will subside with time, but the more we know the better picture we can have and try to rule some things out.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. test and bloat
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 12:08 AM
  2. bloat from t-final
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2003, 04:39 PM
  3. gyno signs or bloat
    By DoubleUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-04-2003, 08:02 PM
  4. Nolvadex or Liquidex for ph cycle bloat control?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 03:39 PM
  5. 4-AD and bloat
    By cpwhite in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 04:25 PM
Log in
Log in