What Performax Labs supps are you using?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In about 5 weeks I'll be using AlphaMax XT with ArA and some other goodies. What about you?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished an 8 week run of AlphaMax XT about 3 weeks ago and really enjoyed it. HyperMax XT has gained a permanent place in my pwo rotation. Great focus and clean energy

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finished an 8 week run of AlphaMax XT about 3 weeks ago and really enjoyed it. HyperMax XT has gained a permanent place in my pwo rotation. Great focus and clean energy
Awesome man. What did you see from AlphaMax XT?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Hypermax XT, Oxymax XT, Slinmax and Nootropimax. Looking forward to trying Powermax . ?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hypermax XT, Oxymax XT, Slinmax and Nootropimax. Looking forward to trying Powermax .
Nutriverse has the new PowerMax xt at a great price. Add it to the cart and new price will be revealed plus use promo code AM5 for 5% off.

IMG_9714.jpg

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have OxyMax XT on the way. Should be here by Saturday :)

Serving size says one cap, .... do people run 2 caps a day ??

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have OxyMax XT on the way. Should be here by Saturday :)

Serving size says one cap, .... do people run 2 caps a day ??
1 cap 2x a day for most. My wife does 2AM after she took for 5 days to access tolerance. If mixing with shift like you mentioned in other thread, space like I laid it out.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started my AlphaMax xt. Been on MassMax xt for 4 weeks. Now bridging to AlphaMax xt while continue using MassMax xt. Just trying different ways to take it and see what works best.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently on 3rd or 4th week of Massmax, rotating Hypermax XT and recently using Powermax XT.

Powermax XT reminds me of old Size on, I swear you're using the same manufacturer. The power even looks the same, the taste is sweet but mild.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Will be usin slinmax with mk-677 in order to try to offset any insulin resistance buildup.
Exited to see if it will have an impact. Will be using a blood-glukos meter to check.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently on 3rd or 4th week of Massmax, rotating Hypermax XT and recently using Powermax XT.

Powermax XT reminds me of old Size on, I swear you're using the same manufacturer. The power even looks the same, the taste is sweet but mild.
Which PowerMax XT did you get?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean? I think it's orange? I swear it tastes like the original Size ON ?
He meant version ?
R1balla he has the Intra version. He was one of the lucky ones to get it first!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Yeah I am in LOVE with it. Probably my favorite staple right now.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started my AlphaMax xt. Been on MassMax xt for 4 weeks. Now bridging to AlphaMax xt while continue using MassMax xt. Just trying different ways to take it and see what works best.
I was waiting for my Oxymax xt since last week (won't mention who I ordered from ) but it came today and it was AlphaMax xt :(
So disappointed lol.
I guess I'll keep it but I'm not in need of this.
It's pretty much a test booster with an AI?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was waiting for my Oxymax xt since last week (won't mention who I ordered from ) but it came today and it was AlphaMax xt :(
So disappointed lol.
It's an all in one natty product. Most users see improved sleep, libido, reduced stress, great sense of well being, aggression, etc. It works great whether you are cutting, bulking, or recomp.

Not sure who you ordered from but Nutriverse has OxyMax 20% off, and you can use code AM5 for an additional 5%. I'm using voice text now, I'll add the link later.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So disappointed lol.
I think you will enjoy AlphaMax xt. Look at it this way...you paid the price of OxyMax xt for AlphaMax xt. Nice discount! lol seriously, if you need to change it, I am sure whoever you ordered from will take care of it for you. I can see if I have an OxyMax xt bottle in my stash that I can send you if you want. Maybe even stack the two :)

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you will enjoy AlphaMax xt. Look at it this way...you paid the price of OxyMax xt for AlphaMax xt. Nice discount! lol seriously, if you need to change it, I am sure whoever you ordered from will take care of it for you. I can see if I have an OxyMax xt bottle in my stash that I can send you if you want. Maybe even stack the two :)
I'd much appreciate it if you did have an extra Oxy Max to trade me straight across for my Alpha Max.
No worries if you don't have one tho. I just don't think the Alpha will benefit me because I have a very low T count and am going back on TRT soon anyways.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd much appreciate it if you did have an extra Oxy Max to trade me straight across for my Alpha Max.
No worries if you don't have one tho. I just don't think the Alpha will benefit me because I have a very low T count and am going back on TRT soon anyways.
I wouldn't need to trade you. I'd just ship one to you. I can check tomorrow.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't need to trade you. I'd just ship one to you. I can check tomorrow.
I'd really appreciate that man.
Very cool of you. Please let me know if you need my addy

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd really appreciate that man.
Very cool of you. Please let me know if you need my addy
I have a bottle but it's open with a few caps used already. Sorry man :(

I used a few days worth to test for myself the stim effect / sense of well being then put it up for future use.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle but it's open with a few caps used already. Sorry man :(

I used a few days worth to test for myself the stim effect / sense of well being then put it up for future use.
No worries man :)
Thank you very much for the thought. Its appreciated.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
PricePlow did say that it is being reformulated/improved. :)
Yup, hoping most everything stays the same. This is my #1 goto supplement and it has almost everything I want in one neat little package. If they added bacopa & olive leaf to the mix it'd be even better.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, hoping most everything stays the same. This is my #1 goto supplement and it has almost everything I want in one neat little package. If they added bacopa & olive leaf to the mix it'd be even better.
The biggest thing will be the open label. There's some more good news, we just can't spill the sexy beans yet