HMAN GETTING ALPHA WITH ALPHAMAX

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys let's get this show started. I was selected in the promo to run a bottle of alphamax. I'm currently running a recomp but I am not opposed to tweaking my diet if you guys can give me some solid ideas or think it would be better suited for another goal. My split is currently a five day split legs, chest, back, shoulders and abs, then arms. I'm using a 8 to 12 rep range and carb cycling. I've been recomping for a bit now slowly trying to lean out while maintaining muscle mass. (We all know how much we hate losing muscle) I do thirty minutes of cardio post workout and thirty minutes on off days as well.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
IN! :D

I think recomping will be great, but AlphaMax is very versatile and can be used to your advantage in any situation! Goodluck brah product should ship out tomorrow, if it has not already today

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Welcome all let's get this thing rocking. I can't wait for my package.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Still haven't received my package yet. I'm hoping it will be here monday

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on the box. Hopefully soon getting anxious

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Still waiting on the box. Hopefully soon getting anxious
I know AlphaMax just got restocked Thurs as it was out of stock, I'm not sure if that includes your product, but if so it was shipped out then.

So I'd expect Mon-Wed you could receive your proudct.. Sorry for delay m8y

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
OK cool man thanks for the update no worries on time my house is weird I was hoping they didn't leave it by the road and someone jacked it

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
OK cool man thanks for the update no worries on time my house is weird I was hoping they didn't leave it by the road and someone jacked it
time to go hunting if thats the case

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Still no show I might have to take a lie detector test door to door in my neighbor hood

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Multi can you see when it shipped or if it has? I tried pming you but your box is full. Thanks

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So there was recently a shortage of AlphaMax, and things were waiting on production. It should be on it's way to you right about now (give or take a day)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
OK just let me know I'll keep looking. Thanks for the replies fellas

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Alright gents it's here. Taking my first dose now will put up pictures shortly

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay brother, we've had a hard time keeping that Alpha stocked, stuff goes FAST!!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
glad you received it! let the log begin

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yes yes I'm excited got some stuff to take care of today so will get everything up and going tonight or tomorrow morning stay tuned guys it's gonna scweeeeet

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
So I was going to dose when I wake up and then next dose at 3 and I usually workout at 4. How does that sound? If you guys think a different dosing schedule would be better just chime in. Thanks guys

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I personally dose upon waking and before sleeping as it fits my schedule better.
The way you have it also works.
Another option is AM / Preworkout, or preworkout/PM

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I've heard benefits of sleep with it. I'm almost thinking maybe am then before bed might be best now that you say that.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
OK guys I posted my before pics and will go ahead and lay out my diet and workout routine. I'm doing a carb cyle with my most carbs on leg day around 200. Other days will be around 100 for workout days most being first meal and post workout. I do some refeeds when I feel I need them. I have been doing a 5 day split legs, chest, back, shoulders then arms. I started running for 30 mins everyday after my workout and sometimes on my days off. I haven't been to the gym in 2 days because the weather and I have to walk. Tomorrow should be good though and I will be hitting shoulders. Also abs 2 times a week but the days vary. This is my second day of the alpha max and I feel like my sleep was really good last night. I took quads of steels advice and think I will continue to dose one when I wake up and then one around 6 to 8 at night. Excited for tomorrow's work out I hate days off.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you are started now. That prebed dose is the best lol. I love sleeping like baby, then waking up feeling great.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Did something to my foot yesterday. Not sure what I did but walking is pretty painful. I want to walk to the gym but I also don't want to make it worse. I'm gonna do a high rep shoulder workout at home and do some abs so I don't have to walk so much. Also It maybe placebo but I feel denser today and I haven't worked out in 2 or 3 days so that's cool.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it foot, ankle or what exactly? Speedy recovery

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did something to my foot yesterday. Not sure what I did but walking is pretty painful. I want to walk to the gym but I also don't want to make it worse. I'm gonna do a high rep shoulder workout at home and do some abs so I don't have to walk so much. Also It maybe placebo but I feel denser today and I haven't worked out in 2 or 3 days so that's cool.
Hope you recover quick; your feeling more dense is probably just placebo.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Is it foot, ankle or what exactly? Speedy recovery
Thanks guys. I don't know what it is its in the ridge of my foot almost has the feeling like a bee sting but a little deeper and more throbbing. It's fine when I'm not on it but the more I walk the more it hurts. It feels a bit better today than yesterday but the weather here has been horrible so I couldn't of gone to the gym anyways so it's not a big deal.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Finally got to the gym today and it felt good to get back in there. Hit up bis and tris. Did a little running but not my usual. These are the numbers I remember.
Straight bar curls
50-12
60-12
70-12
80-10
80-8
Seated dumbell curls
25-10
30-10
35-10
40-10
40-8
Forearms curls (hands over)
50-10
50-10
60-10
60-10
Hammers
25-12
25-12
25-12
Narrow grip cambered bar curls (did these before forearms)
55-12
55-12
35-15
35-15
Close grip bench
90-20
135-15
185-12
205-12
225-8
Seated Tri push downs
90-15
110-15
130-15
90-15
Rope tri extentions(concentrate on extension)
My gym stack just says numbers don't know the actual weight
6-15x4
7-15
6-15
5-15

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice start...did the product arrive?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Day 5, any noticeable effects?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hit up legs today did higher reps just to be easy on my foot just in case. 8 sets of seated calves 4 more sets of calves on the leg press machine. Leg press high reps of 25 each set up to 8 plates then hit some high rep leg extentions with a 2 second hold at the top for around 6 sets. Lying hamstring machine 8 sets. Hit up 32 mins running at 6 mph. Serious sweat going on. Energy seemed a little low today and my shins seemed to be more on fire than normal but I haven't run in 4 days so that could be it too. Overall good workout.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sleep last night was amazing woke up a hour early starving. I think I feel denser too especially of the lack of carbs I'm on.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Did chest today went with some higher reps and did some pretty exhaust Flys before presses. I think I'm going to do this whole week higher reps and then back to my normal routine. Felt good in the gym stamina seemed up. 30 mins of running post workout. Will probably carb up tomorrow for back day feeling a little drained.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That nice deep sleep kicks in so quick. I usually have vivid dreams that I remember well too.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Cool I hope that happens love vivid dreams. I used to have a lot of them. I had one last night actually I just now remembered now that I'm writing this haha.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Just hit back up good strength and pump
Bw wide grip pull ups(done with brief 20 second rest in between sets)
Bb rows overhand and shrugs
95-15
135-12
155-12
185-10
205-8 X2
Did dead lifts for the first time in months so I went light
205-10
225-10
225-8
225-8
Two more sets of bw pull ups
Two sets on a machine row but it felt weird so I did 3 more sets of dumbell shrugs with 60s
Four sets of desending weight with no rest between sets
5 mins walking at 3.4 mph, 5 mins jogging at 5.5mph then ten mins of 30 seconds 9.5mph 30seconds rest finished with 10 mote minutes of 5.5mph.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice, love to vary speed on my treadmill. Nice numbers. When you do calves, do you foot lifts, where you loft your toes to your shins...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I do full range of motion but my foot doesn't come to my shins. I'm trying now and there's no way I could do that. If I understand what your saying. You mean your toes come all the way back to your shins?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Put shoulders and arms together today because I want to take the next two days off. Did everything with very little rest in between sometimes none at all. Seemed very strong today with not much rest needed. The pump I had going with arms was intense to say the least
DB seated shoulder press
50s-15
60s-12
70s-10
80s-8
60s-15
Bb standing shoulder presses
65-15
85-15
105-12
125-12
Side raises
20-15
25-12
20-10
Upright rows rest 10 seconds in between
90-10
100-8
90-8
Tris
Cable push downs
Not sure of weight number 7-15
9-15
9-12
Skulls
2 tens plus cambered bar-15
2x 25s +bar-15
2x 25s +10s +bar-10
2x25s+bar-12
Close grip bench
135-15
185-12 ten second pause then 6 more reps
135-15 pause ten seconds 5 reps
Cable push downs
9-15
9-12
9-12
Straight into bis straight bar ten seconds rest in between each set
50-15
60-12
60-10
60-8
Two fast sets of dB curls
20-10
20-8
Hammers
20-12
25-10
20-10
Overhand forearm curls with straight bar ten seconds of rest between
50-10
50-10
50-10
Arms were really pumped at this point . Hit up some HIIT intervals of 25 seconds at 9.7mph and 35 seconds of rest for 22 minutes.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
that's a ton of volume, looks like a killer pump lol