Alphamax dosage

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, next week if everything will be ok with my bloodtest I will start alphamax and I was wondering about the best way to take it, empty stomach in the morning and pre sleep? or again empty stomach in the morning and pre wo? considering I am taking HV pre wo and probably, again if everything will go ok with blood results, I want to stack this with EP1C unleashed.

also please note I always have 30g proteins before sleep, is this going to affect the effectiveness of it if taken pre sleep?

any help?

thanks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
anyone here?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can help you out. I have taken a break from repping, due to some health issues. So this would be my personal opinion, although Performax would agree lol.

If you can handle the F95 on empty stomach, then yes do morning and pre bed. Try to get the pre bed dose on slightly empty stomach as well. Then sweet dreams and happy gains.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I can help you out. I have taken a break from repping, due to some health issues. So this would be my personal opinion, although Performax would agree lol.

If you can handle the F95 on empty stomach, then yes do morning and pre bed. Try to get the pre bed dose on slightly empty stomach as well. Then sweet dreams and happy gains.
Thanks a lot Sir! I'll try to have my pre sleep and wait 30 min, considering my pre sleep meal is just proteins I hope this would be fine :)

Thanks and I hope your issues will be solved soon :)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cubs fan hit it on the head,

It is recommended that 2 caps in the morning, earlier in the day and again 2 caps later towards bedtime.

Certainly let us know how it works out for you and have a great weekend!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Cubs fan hit it on the head,

It is recommended that 2 caps in the morning, earlier in the day and again 2 caps later towards bedtime.

Certainly let us know how it works out for you and have a great weekend!
Thanks! And you Sir! I'll start Monday ;)