AlphaMax - Advanced Myotropic Complex

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AlphaMax Rendering (150dpi) (2).png

Alphamax is the next advancement in male hormonal optimization. This is not just another one of those weak testosterone boosters full of under dosed ingredients that have no real research. Alphamax contains highly proven ingredients at effective dosages and because of this there is no reason to hide behind a proprietary blend. The most complete testosterone boosting agent has arrived, unlock your genetic potential and lead life like you were supposed to, like an Alpha male. Let’s take a look at what makes this innovative formula so effective.

Uritica Dioica containing 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran
Sure boosting testosterone is great, but what good is higher testosterone if it’s not being put to use? The thing is Testosterone exists as two bioactive forms in the body; bound testosterone and unbound or Free Testosterone. Testosterone can only potentiate physiological benefits in its free form. Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) functions as a key regulator of free testosterone by binding to testosterone and rendering it un able to interact with androgenic receptors responsible for muscular growth. This is why we utilized the power of 3,4 Divinylltetrahydrofuran naturally occurring in Uritca Doicia. Its unique ability to inhibit SHBG leads to dramatically increased Free Tesosterone levels.

Mucana Pruriens(98% L-Dopa)
Mucana Pruriens has been shown to increase LH leading to increased testosterone levels. More total testosterone also means you’ll be getting an even higher level Free Testosterone through the synergism of Urtica Dioica. Mucana Pruriens has been used culturally as an aphrodisiac, likely due to it’s ability to decrease Free Testosterone prolactin levels. Taking a closer look, Mucana Pruriens is found to contain L-Dopa: a precursor to Dopamine, which has been shown to increase Growth Hormone.

ARIMISTANE ®
Arimistane acts as an irreversible inhibitor of aromatase, the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen. Thus this highly potent inhibitor allows for an increase in testosterone while at the same tome reducing and/or controlling high levels of estrogen. As well Arimistane is believed to help control Cortisol levels and by altering both the T:E and T:C ratios Arimistane will allow for a more favorable(anabolic) environment conducive to muscle growth and lean body composition.

Coleus Forskholii( 95% Forksolin)
Forsklokin has been shown to increase cAMP levels, a molecule important for initiating a cascade of crucial effects in the body, namely its role in hormone regulation. Forskolin is widely known for its ability to simotanuesly increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass. This effect is likely due to CF potential effect on testosterone production and thyroid function, enabling leaner & harder gains. Aside from getting a full clinical dose of this highly proven compound, we used a premium 95% extract to avoid any GI discomfort commonly associated with lower quality extracts.(10-40%).

Tesosterone Support( ZMA and Vitamin D3)
Both Zinc and Magnesium play a crucial role in hormone regulation, immune system function and cellular growth and repair. These minerals may be depleted in athletes and those that push themselves to the limit, so keeping them replenished will help to aid in muscular recovery. Vitamin D levels have been directly correlated with testosterone production in men, with research showing men with higher Vitamin D3 levels have higher Free Testosterone. As you can see maintaining optimal amounts of Zinc and Vitamin D3 may help to maintain optimal testosterone production

AlphaMax’s wide spectrum of targeted benefits makes it highly effective for men wanting the absolute most from their blood sweat and tears. By targeting multiple pathways to increasing Free Testosterone, Total Testosterone and Growth Hormone while simultaneously controlling Estrogen, Prolactin and Cortisol, Alphamax is undoubtedly the most complete testosterone booster ever developed! Leaner, stronger, harder, and most importantly noticeable gains are what you can expect from AlphaMax.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea we are very excited for the release of this product.

Hands down one of the best testosterone boosters ever developed. And between the 95% Forskolin the Arimistane and 1.4g of Divanil its quite an expensive formula as well!

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Yea we are very excited for the release of this product.

Hands down one of the best testosterone boosters ever developed. And between the 95% Forskolin the Arimistane and 1.4g of Divanil its quite an expensive formula as well!
Do you have a sell price?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We dont control retail pricing however i see it retailing for around 32.99-39.99 which is a damn good price considering to get everything you get in this product you would need to buy a bottle of Divanex, a bottle of Forskolin-95 a bottle of Erase and L-Dopa, ZMA and Vitamin D!

Its a hell of a deal!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid. Would like to see the label to see dosage amounts

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks solid. Would like to see the label to see dosage amounts
Nope, your going to just have to believe us that its dosed properly.............Just kidding :) lol silly prop blends

:147: oooo daaammmnnn

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a sexy label right there! Gotta love the early feedback too

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Retailers should have it up by next week, and should be some killer introductory deals!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NP may or may not be throwing Alphamax up next week with a crazy intro special :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal man, you wont be disappointed!

rphash49

Awards
I just picked up 2 of the combos on NP. I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to add it to a post cycle therapy. The label almost looks too good to be true at that price plus I love freebies.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just picked up 2 of the combos on NP. I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to add it to a post cycle therapy. The label almost looks too good to be true at that price plus I love freebies.
You can believe your eyes as that label is legit! You'll enjoy it for sure, very good for PCT

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dong the same here

rphash49

Awards
The current price is awesome. If you were to buy Arimistane and forskolin95 individually you are already at $35-$40. Then add in ZMA($10), L-dopa($12), vit D/d3($10) and Urtica Silica(??? $10 for stinging nettle) and you are looking at $70-$80 bucks. Then throw in the free fitmax preworkout that goes for $30 and you have one Hell of a deal!!!

One suggestion I have is that I would like to ALSO see an "alpha max" product minus the arimistane. I like to be able to have more control over my AI dose during pct which is why I've bought so much erase in the past. I would also use an alpha max minus arimistane product year round and would only cycle off because of the L-dopa.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys! You're gonna love alphamax! Don't hesitate with any questions or comments!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out the company promo section fellas!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
This maybe a bit premature, but it would be nice if someone who has used both prime (usplabs) and this to post a comparison. Also, anyone who, based on the ingredients of both, can give a feedback based on that. I am not that knowledgeable to look at profiles and make a decision, hence my reaching out to the SME (subject matter expert). Thanks in advance.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally haven't tried Prime or put to much research into it however off the bat the major difference will be just the range of effects. Alphamax will boost testosterone, both Free and Total but what sets it apart from most is it also contains a very strong Aromotase Inhibitor, Arimistane, which has the ability to control both Estrogen and Cortisol, two potentially negative hormones. As well it contains L-Dopa, not only shown to increase Testosterone but also shown to increase Growth Hormone as well as being able to control Prolactin levles.

They're are very few products that can compare to Alphamax as a whole and prior to its release to be able to run this potent stack you would have had to purhcase:

1 Erase @ $29.99 ( exact same daily dose as AM)
1 Forksolin-95 @ $29.99( exact same daily dose as AM)
1 Divanex @ 39.99 (AM provides 1.4g Divanil while Divanex contains 1.6g)

Plus you would still need L-Dopa, Vitamin D3 and ZMA. For its price and the results it provides, it really cant be beat!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dizzle hit it on the head there, and I'll also add that all of our ingredients and doses are listed on our bottle. No prop blends here. USP has some great products for sure, and I don't know that this is really an apples to apples comparison with the reasons that dizzle listed.

rphash49

Awards
This maybe a bit premature, but it would be nice if someone who has used both prime (usplabs) and this to post a comparison. Also, anyone who, based on the ingredients of both, can give a feedback based on that. I am not that knowledgeable to look at profiles and make a decision, hence my reaching out to the SME (subject matter expert). Thanks in advance.
Well I'm far from a "SME" but I have used all the ingredients solo and stacked together that are in alphamax. My order of alphamax is in the mail so I will be running shortly. Ingredient wise unless I'm missing something alphamax blows prime away. Not even close to as complete of a product. Go to nutraplanet and compare them for yourself.

rphash49

Awards
I personally haven't tried Prime or put to much research into it however off the bat the major difference will be just the range of effects. Alphamax will boost testosterone, both Free and Total but what sets it apart from most is it also contains a very strong Aromotase Inhibitor, Arimistane, which has the ability to control both Estrogen and Cortisol, two potentially negative hormones. As well it contains L-Dopa, not only shown to increase Testosterone but also shown to increase Growth Hormone as well as being able to control Prolactin levles.

They're are very few products that can compare to Alphamax as a whole and prior to its release to be able to run this potent stack you would have had to purhcase:

1 Erase @ $29.99 ( exact same daily dose as AM)
1 Forksolin-95 @ $29.99( exact same daily dose as AM)
1 Divanex @ 39.99 (AM provides 1.4g Divanil while Divanex contains 1.6g)

Plus you would still need L-Dopa, Vitamin D3 and ZMA. For its price and the results it provides, it really cant be beat!
L-dopa also helps those of us that cry in the shower using Clomid to man up.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that good huh....?! Thanks for the responses guys. I am sure to get me some Alphamax now, and it is also cheaper than prime too.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanted to bump this for any new users that may have any questions or feedback, this be the place!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going in for carpal tunnel surgery sometime in January and I have been staring at my AlphaMax and FitMax deciding if I want to start them now or after my surgery. So many tough decision! Lol.
I'd wait until you can give Alphamax a complete run and really hit the weights. You'll be happy you did! Fitmax you can use whenever you want, how about todays workout! It'll be waiting for you after your surgery too, good luck with that man!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone in here who hasn't had a chance to buy yet, check out the Company promo section :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always knew performaxx was going to come up with good supplements :thumbsup: to you guys

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the love! Check out the promo if you're interested in some free product! Big things to come in 2014 as well.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big sale going on right now for the new year! Check out the nutra planet sale and pick up some great performax labs products on the cheap! There's also one day left on or new years promo so get in there if you want some free product!

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Does it make a difference if I dose with or without food? I just got a bottle!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope however all of our Alpha Testers noticed increased drive n aggression dosed 30min pre workout and improved sleep quality when dosed 30min before bed

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Nope however all of our Alpha Testers noticed increased drive n aggression dosed 30min pre workout and improved sleep quality when dosed 30min before bed
Great that's what I was thinking but I train fasted, so didn't know if that would matter.

Thanks

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
This product and company has peeked my interest.

NP still has the special BOGO for alphamax&fitmax.

Thought by now it'd be done.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product and company has peeked my interest. NP still has the special BOGO for alphamax&fitmax. Thought by now it'd be done.
Jump on it. Good stuff

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It will be coming down before end of the month, get it while you still can ;)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm diggin both supplements profiles. But waiting for Powermax aswell.

When is that releasing on NUTRAPLANET?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Ah ok then I just might jump on the current deal

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Powermax is our strong pre workout were putting out in march. Really clean but strong energy, great pumps and insane focus!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New formula for Powermax is going to blow people away, many here can attest to the original being great. And the new formula has everything that made the original awesome, but we went ahead and did this to the energy portion.
1361219575_paul-frank-volume-tee.jpg