AlphaMax - Advanced Myotropic Complex

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. I personally haven't tried Prime or put to much research into it however off the bat the major difference will be just the range of effects. Alphamax will boost testosterone, both Free and Total but what sets it apart from most is it also contains a very strong Aromotase Inhibitor, Arimistane, which has the ability to control both Estrogen and Cortisol, two potentially negative hormones. As well it contains L-Dopa, not only shown to increase Testosterone but also shown to increase Growth Hormone as well as being able to control Prolactin levles.

They're are very few products that can compare to Alphamax as a whole and prior to its release to be able to run this potent stack you would have had to purhcase:

1 Erase @ $29.99 ( exact same daily dose as AM)
    1 Forksolin-95 @ $29.99( exact same daily dose as AM)
    1 Divanex @ 39.99 (AM provides 1.4g Divanil while Divanex contains 1.6g)

Plus you would still need L-Dopa, Vitamin D3 and ZMA. For its price and the results it provides, it really cant be beat!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

2. Dizzle hit it on the head there, and I'll also add that all of our ingredients and doses are listed on our bottle. No prop blends here. USP has some great products for sure, and I don't know that this is really an apples to apples comparison with the reasons that dizzle listed.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    This maybe a bit premature, but it would be nice if someone who has used both prime (usplabs) and this to post a comparison. Also, anyone who, based on the ingredients of both, can give a feedback based on that. I am not that knowledgeable to look at profiles and make a decision, hence my reaching out to the SME (subject matter expert). Thanks in advance.
    Well I'm far from a "SME" but I have used all the ingredients solo and stacked together that are in alphamax. My order of alphamax is in the mail so I will be running shortly. Ingredient wise unless I'm missing something alphamax blows prime away. Not even close to as complete of a product. Go to nutraplanet and compare them for yourself.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    I personally haven't tried Prime or put to much research into it however off the bat the major difference will be just the range of effects. Alphamax will boost testosterone, both Free and Total but what sets it apart from most is it also contains a very strong Aromotase Inhibitor, Arimistane, which has the ability to control both Estrogen and Cortisol, two potentially negative hormones. As well it contains L-Dopa, not only shown to increase Testosterone but also shown to increase Growth Hormone as well as being able to control Prolactin levles.

They're are very few products that can compare to Alphamax as a whole and prior to its release to be able to run this potent stack you would have had to purhcase:

1 Erase @ $29.99 ( exact same daily dose as AM)
    1 Forksolin-95 @ $29.99( exact same daily dose as AM)
    1 Divanex @ 39.99 (AM provides 1.4g Divanil while Divanex contains 1.6g)

Plus you would still need L-Dopa, Vitamin D3 and ZMA. For its price and the results it provides, it really cant be beat!
    L-dopa also helps those of us that cry in the shower using Clomid to man up.

5. Wow, that good huh....?! Thanks for the responses guys. I am sure to get me some Alphamax now, and it is also cheaper than prime too.
    •   

6. Wanted to bump this for any new users that may have any questions or feedback, this be the place!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I'm going in for carpal tunnel surgery sometime in January and I have been staring at my AlphaMax and FitMax deciding if I want to start them now or after my surgery. So many tough decision! Lol.
    I'd wait until you can give Alphamax a complete run and really hit the weights. You'll be happy you did! Fitmax you can use whenever you want, how about todays workout! It'll be waiting for you after your surgery too, good luck with that man!

8. Anyone in here who hasn't had a chance to buy yet, check out the Company promo section

9. I saved some money and purchased Alphamax also. Gonna try it out later in 2014. Not sure when. Great deal on it though!.

10. I always knew performaxx was going to come up with good supplements to you guys

11. Thanks for the love! Check out the promo if you're interested in some free product! Big things to come in 2014 as well.

12. Big sale going on right now for the new year! Check out the nutra planet sale and pick up some great performax labs products on the cheap! There's also one day left on or new years promo so get in there if you want some free product!

13. Does it make a difference if I dose with or without food? I just got a bottle!

14. Nope however all of our Alpha Testers noticed increased drive n aggression dosed 30min pre workout and improved sleep quality when dosed 30min before bed
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Nope however all of our Alpha Testers noticed increased drive n aggression dosed 30min pre workout and improved sleep quality when dosed 30min before bed
    Great that's what I was thinking but I train fasted, so didn't know if that would matter.

Thanks

16. This product and company has peeked my interest.

NP still has the special BOGO for alphamax&fitmax.

Thought by now it'd be done.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    This product and company has peeked my interest. NP still has the special BOGO for alphamax&fitmax. Thought by now it'd be done.
    Jump on it. Good stuff
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

18. It will be coming down before end of the month, get it while you still can
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. I'm diggin both supplements profiles. But waiting for Powermax aswell.

When is that releasing on NUTRAPLANET?

20. Powermax will not be for a bit. Not until mid March or so!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

21. Ah ok then I just might jump on the current deal

22. What is this Powermax you speak of?

23. Powermax is our strong pre workout were putting out in march. Really clean but strong energy, great pumps and insane focus!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

24. New formula for Powermax is going to blow people away, many here can attest to the original being great. And the new formula has everything that made the original awesome, but we went ahead and did this to the energy portion.
    Name:  1361219575_paul-frank-volume-tee.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  13.5 KB

25. Looking forward to trying it out.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick easy complex carbs...
    By T-Bar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 02:27 AM
  2. Covenient complex carbs
    By T-Bar in forum Weight Loss