AlphaMax - Advanced Myotropic Complex

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Wanted to bump this for any new users that may have any questions or feedback, this be the place!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I'm going in for carpal tunnel surgery sometime in January and I have been staring at my AlphaMax and FitMax deciding if I want to start them now or after my surgery. So many tough decision! Lol.
    I'd wait until you can give Alphamax a complete run and really hit the weights. You'll be happy you did! Fitmax you can use whenever you want, how about todays workout! It'll be waiting for you after your surgery too, good luck with that man!
    •   

3. Anyone in here who hasn't had a chance to buy yet, check out the Company promo section

4. I saved some money and purchased Alphamax also. Gonna try it out later in 2014. Not sure when. Great deal on it though!.

5. I always knew performaxx was going to come up with good supplements to you guys
    •   

6. Thanks for the love! Check out the promo if you're interested in some free product! Big things to come in 2014 as well.

7. Big sale going on right now for the new year! Check out the nutra planet sale and pick up some great performax labs products on the cheap! There's also one day left on or new years promo so get in there if you want some free product!

8. Does it make a difference if I dose with or without food? I just got a bottle!

9. Nope however all of our Alpha Testers noticed increased drive n aggression dosed 30min pre workout and improved sleep quality when dosed 30min before bed
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Nope however all of our Alpha Testers noticed increased drive n aggression dosed 30min pre workout and improved sleep quality when dosed 30min before bed
    Great that's what I was thinking but I train fasted, so didn't know if that would matter.

Thanks

11. This product and company has peeked my interest.

NP still has the special BOGO for alphamax&fitmax.

Thought by now it'd be done.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    This product and company has peeked my interest. NP still has the special BOGO for alphamax&fitmax. Thought by now it'd be done.
    Jump on it. Good stuff
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

13. It will be coming down before end of the month, get it while you still can
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. I'm diggin both supplements profiles. But waiting for Powermax aswell.

When is that releasing on NUTRAPLANET?

15. Powermax will not be for a bit. Not until mid March or so!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Ah ok then I just might jump on the current deal

17. What is this Powermax you speak of?

18. Powermax is our strong pre workout were putting out in march. Really clean but strong energy, great pumps and insane focus!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. New formula for Powermax is going to blow people away, many here can attest to the original being great. And the new formula has everything that made the original awesome, but we went ahead and did this to the energy portion.
    Name:  1361219575_paul-frank-volume-tee.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  13.5 KB

20. Looking forward to trying it out.

21. Looking forward to it. ETA?

22. March-April is what were shooting for
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    March-April is what were shooting for
    Cool. Thanx

24. Just Purchased my first bottle of AlphaMax.

Looking forward to using it. If it turns out to be my new hotness I'm gonna buy like 3 more bottles. Just sayin......

25. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Just Purchased my first bottle of AlphaMax.

Looking forward to using it. If it turns out to be my new hotness I'm gonna buy like 3 more bottles. Just sayin......
    We'll be looking forward to you buying some more bottles then, cause you're gonna love it! Give us a shout when you start running it and let us know what you think.

26. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post

We'll be looking forward to you buying some more bottles then, cause you're gonna love it! Give us a shout when you start running it and let us know what you think.
    Ha! Well that's perfect then! I'll definitely give you guys a shout on what I think.

27. So I received my Alphamax today and so far so good. Good condition, quality in labeling and presentation. SUPER awesome that the pills are CLEAR so you can see the ingredients! LOVE that! And EVERY PILL IS FULL LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!! It's looking good so far guys. I've been let down on these simple issues from other companies...

I'm thinking of starting them today. Maybe Saturday and Sunday so I can start the loading for the new week coming up.

28. Just curious, dosing per day is 4 caps.

What if someone wanted to take 6 caps a day of Alphamax?

Overkill on UD Extract,
    Arimistane,
    Forskolin...?

29. Arimistane may be too much to handle at that dose. Divanill, L-Dopa, and Forskolin would all be fine at those dosages however youd be getting 112.5mg of Arimistane which would likley be waaay to much.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

30. I suggest sticking to 4 caps. Everything is well dosed but you can add extra forsk which I suggest. 25-50mg extra and that's not even needed but I would add it lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick easy complex carbs...
    By T-Bar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 02:27 AM
  2. Covenient complex carbs
    By T-Bar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 04:30 PM