Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super Fast E-Checks

MA Research

Hi, guys. Over the last few years the main complaint I've heard about E-Checks is that they just take too long to process--often requiring up to 5 whole business days to clear before products can be shipped out.

Here at MA Research/MA Labs long wait times are a thing of the past. In fact, using E-Checks is now so fast and easy that it rivals credit cards in terms of processing speed, and when it comes to filling out your E-Check information, it takes only a few seconds--literally.

We use the most reliable and well known E-Check service in the word, which allows us to offer the following...

* 12-24 Hour Processing: This is comparable to credit cards in terms of processing speed!

* Shipping: All orders will be shipped within 24 hours of the order being placed.

* Delivery Times: We use priority shipping only, so orders will be received within 3-4 days of being placed (generally speaking).

Using E-Checks

When it comes to filling out your E-Check information, all you need to do is enter your routing and account number. That's it! It doesn't get any easier than that!

Link: http://maresearchchems.com/

Link: https://www.masupps.com/

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Accidental Duplicate thread

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey MikeArnold do you approx delivery time to the uk?

Want to see if some research gets different results using your cjc dac and mk products? Also if I ordered from both sites would you ship together to save on shipping costs?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey MikeArnold do you approx delivery time to the uk?

Want to see if some research gets different results using your cjc dac and mk products? Also if I ordered from both sites would you ship together to save on shipping costs?
It really depends on how quickly it gets through customs. I've had packs make it to the UK in 7 days...and others took 2.5 weeks because customs held the pack for 10 days before finally releasing it. So, I am hesitant to say a certain time because it really can vary based on several factors. I do ship priority, however, so it goes much faster compared to 1st class.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It really depends on how quickly it gets through customs. I've had packs make it to the UK in 7 days...and others took 2.5 weeks because customs held the pack for 10 days before finally releasing it. So, I am hesitant to say a certain time because it really can vary based on several factors. I do ship priority, however, so it goes much faster compared to 1st class.
Ok great thanks. Any can i order from both sites and get sent together (cheaper shipping)?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok great thanks. Any can i order from both sites and get sent together (cheaper shipping)?
Yes. Here's how. First, you would have to order from both sites with shipping included, but if you send me an email (to either the MA Labs or MA Research site, which are located in the contact us section on both websites) and explain to me that you purchased products from both places and would like to combine shipping, here is what I will do.

Rather than remove the shipping charge from one of the orders, I will simply include a check for $7.99 in your package. This is much easier...because once an e-check order is placed, the e-check provider (named Green Money) begins processing it almost immediately...and once they do that I can't change anything.

So, it is much easier to just send you a check in your pack.

Please do NOT send me a pm or en email anywhere else. You must contact me on one of the website emails noted above, as my CFO handles most of this stuff and she does not check my pm's.

Thanks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes. Here's how. First, you would have to order from both sites with shipping included, but if you send me an email (to either the MA Labs or MA Research site, which are located in the contact us section on both websites) and explain to me that you purchased products from both places and would like to combine shipping, here is what I will do.

Rather than remove the shipping charge from one of the orders, I will simply include a check for $7.99 in your package. This is much easier...because once an e-check order is placed, the e-check provider (named Green Money) begins processing it almost immediately...and once they do that I can't change anything.

Please do NOT send me a pm or en email anywhere else. You must contact me on one of the website emails noted above, as my CFO handles most of this stuff and she does not check my pm's.

Thanks.
Ok cool, I’ll get it done tonight.

Could be interesting as I’ve been running research on cjc dac and mk for a while so should be able to see any difference - currently use what I believe are reputable suppliers so I look forward to seeing the outcome.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had another buddy order today. Said transaction and communication was easy as could be!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks.
Hey Mike, trying to order on the MA Supps site - UK not an option on drop down for country and it’s a mandatory field I can’t over type? Any ideas - keen to get this ordered today.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Mike, trying to order on the MA Supps site - UK not an option on drop down for country and it’s a mandatory field I can’t over type? Any ideas - keen to get this ordered today.
I am still in the process of updating shipping to worldwide, so for MA Labs the UK is not yet included as an option (it is for MA Research).

However, don't worry. I can have my IT guy change all that. I will have him do it as soon as he can. I'm really sorry about the delay. I didn't realize the UK had not yet been added to the MA Labs website. Hopefully everything will be updated within 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

PatWheeler

PatWheeler

Awards
Any update on lgd restock? I can wait for a week or two, but am very interested in contrasting yours vs previous experiment results.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone vouch for their ralox?
I can vouch for several products, but haven't used ralox. I've been happy with all my research so I don't see why ralox would be any different.

Geckodude

Awards
I am really interested in your somatozine, can you ship to an APO, im currently deployed overseas. Also any idea when your site will be back up?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can anyone vouch for their ralox?
I know my word won't mean as much as an unbiased source, but I can say from personal research that the Ralox is on point. There are also several people on this site who have said the same, but the forum was removed, so those posts are gone.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know my word won't mean as much as an unbiased source, but I can say from personal research that the Ralox is on point. There are also several people on this site who have said the same, but the forum was removed, so those posts are gone.
Your word means a lot to me one of the great minds in this business thanks.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Sites Now Open!!!

Store-Wide Sale!

After a lengthy wait we are finally back up and running. Just so you guys are aware, I am still in the process of updating the sites from a graphics standpoint (I am going to have some new background graphics and some other stuff added), but I didn't want to wait any longer to re-open, so I am re-opening and starting the sale now!

MA Labs Coupon Code (30% OFF): pro30

Link: https://masupps.com/

MA Research: (25% OFF): pro25

Link: [B]https://maresearchchems.com/[/B]

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see you’re back up! Is there no more Tadalafil?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to see you’re back up! Is there no more Tadalafil?
Yes, we have it. MY IT guy forgot to put it on the website. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. It freakin' figures he would forget to add the biggest seller on the whole site. unbelievable!

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Are echecks safe ? I normally buy a gift card and use that to place my oder so not linked to my bank account or name

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are echecks safe ? I normally buy a gift card and use that to place my oder so not linked to my bank account or name
I've had plenty of friends order from MA using E check. None have had any issues at all

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I've had plenty of friends order from MA using E check. None have had any issues at all
I think i worded that wrong. I didnt mean as MA being shaddy. I meant more is it ok using your real info ordering research chems. I always used a gift card and made a name up. But forced to use all real info with e bank check

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think i worded that wrong. I didnt mean as MA being shaddy. I meant more is it ok using your real info ordering research chems. I always used a gift card and made a name up. But forced to use all real info with e bank check
Its completely fine. It is not illegal for you to purchase these products. There is no need to use a fake name or anything like that. No one ever does, that I am aware of.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Major MA Labs Announcement...

VICAINE BLOWOUT SALE!

37% OFF!

Discount Code: blowout

Hi, guys. Well, it appears the day has come for one of the most original and effective supplements ever created to make its exit from the market...for good. It will never sold again. This is a SAD day for me and I know it will be for all of my loyal customers as well. Sorry, guys, but my hands are tied on this one. There is absolutely nothing I can do.

This needs to be gone in days, not months, so in order to facilitate a quick depletion of my stock, I am placing Vicaine on sale for 37% off. This brings the price of the product down from $78.99 to $49.76. I have never sold Vicaine for this little, but in this particular situation my loss is your gain. This is no marketing bull-crap. I MUST move this product now or end up taking a total loss. Fortunately, I don't have a lot of bottles in the current batch, so what I do have will move fast, but since I am not sure exactly how many days I have (probably less than I can count on two hands) I need to MAKE SURE it is gone by then.

Link: https://masupps.com/product/vicaine/

Note: Please do not ask me in the thread why Vicaine is being discontinued. I am sure if you think about it you can figure out what is going on. Thank you.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Major MA Labs Announcement...

VICAINE BLOWOUT SALE!

37% OFF!

Hi, guys. Well, it appears the day has come for one of the most original and effective supplements ever created to make its exit from the market...for good. It will never sold again. This is a SAD day for me and I know it will be for all of my loyal customers as well. Sorry, guys, but my hands are tied on this one. There is absolutely nothing I can do.

This needs to be gone in days, not months, so in order to facilitate a quick depletion of my stock, I am placing Vicaine on sale for 37% off. This brings the price of the product down from $78.99 to $49.76. I have never sold Vicaine for this little, but in this particular situation my loss is your gain. This is no marketing bull-crap. I MUST move this product now or end up taking a total loss. Fortunately, I don't have a lot of bottles in the current batch, so what I do have will move fast, but since I am not sure exactly how many days I have (probably less than I can count on two hands) I need to MAKE SURE it is gone by then.

Link: https://masupps.com/product/vicaine/

Note: Please do not ask me in the thread why Vicaine is being discontinued. I am sure if you think about it you can figure out what is going on. Thank you.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
First time customer here wondering if there are any holiday discount codes. Looking to pick up a few bottles.

Thanks,

Crowbar

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vicaine is a solid product and at the 37% off code above you can't go wrong.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First time customer here wondering if there are any holiday discount codes. Looking to pick up a few bottles.

Thanks,

Crowbar
Yes. We are now having our biggest sale ever! We have to discontinue the product (not by choice), so we are selling it at 37% off, which is a massive discount for this product. This product is very expensive to make (it costs more to make than what most products sell for), so I am making barely any money selling it at $49--like a 20% profit margin, which is crap. I would never sell it for this little unless I was forced to. I have a very limited period of time in which to sell off my remaining inventory, so I was forced to sell it for this price in order to delete my stock.

If you wanted to try the product, now is the time...not only because you will never get a better price, but because it will never be available again. There has never been a better time to purchase Vicaine than now.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Yes. We are now having our biggest sale ever! We have to discontinue the product (not by choice), so we are selling it at 37% off, which is a massive discount for this product. This product is very expensive to make (it costs more to make than what most products sell for), so I am making barely any money selling it at $49--like a 20% profit margin, which is crap. I would never sell it for this little unless I was forced to. I have a very limited period of time in which to sell off my remaining inventory, so I was forced to sell it for this price in order to delete my stock.

If you wanted to try the product, now is the time...not only because you will never get a better price, but because it will never be available again. There has never been a better time to purchase Vicaine than now.
Sorry, I didn't make myself very clear. I meant is there a "black Friday" type sale planned for your site/products, in general, not specifically Vicaine.

Thanks,

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
The "arnold20" codeis not working on your site for the 20% off.

Thanks,

Crowbar