manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Well, I took Aspire at about 11am on friday, and I experienced a mild headache a stuffy nose. But now I am experiencing soreness behind my eyes. Like when I look a different directions I can really feel it. I guess this could be a coincidence but it started after I took the Aspire...

Anyone else experience this...?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Its pretty cool how people have questions about their health after using one of your products, and you don't respond....?

Looks like I will be taking my money elsewhere next time...

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I know others have complained of headaches but I havent heard of any lasting effects like this. Have you emailed PAL with your concerns? If not, I would suggest doing that. They're customer support is awesome but you may just have caught them in between them visiting the board.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you took the Aspire on Fri then I doubt they are related. Palo has always been good on answering questions!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its pretty cool how people have questions about their health after using one of your products, and you don't respond....?

Looks like I will be taking my money elsewhere next time...
PAL has a great customer service and great reps, too. I am sure none of them was online when you submitted your post. Assuming you took Aspire36, and assuming you did not take anything else, what you experienced might be the result of dramatically improved blood flow to the extremities (including the fine blood vessels in the eyes). Some people may experience this as blood-shot eyes. This may be an effect from Aspire36 triggering a concentrated increase in nitric oxide release, producing increased free-radical activity. It should subside with time. Be sure you drink a lot (of water), take some potent antioxidants, try Advil (for headaches), or consider Aspire36 Lite.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, and manifesto strategicmove summed it up well with mentioning increased blood flow, an advil should take care of it.

Also, I am a full time student, I work, train, etc...im sorry I wasnt around on the weekend to help you out bro, it is midterms for me right now and alot of my time is spent in the library. I appologize if your question went the weekend without being answered. I am usually available 99% of the time , feel free to pm me if you have any more questions at all. We do appreciate your business and support, trust me.

thanks
bobby

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, and manifesto strategicmove summed it up well with mentioning increased blood flow, an advil should take care of it.

Also, I am a full time student, I work, train, etc...im sorry I wasnt around on the weekend to help you out bro, it is midterms for me right now and alot of my time is spent in the library. I appologize if your question went the weekend without being answered. I am usually available 99% of the time , feel free to pm me if you have any more questions at all. We do appreciate your business and support, trust me.

thanks
bobby
We knew you would come through!!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

thanks
bobby
Sorry for kind of coming off like a jerk. I was just in a lot of pain and very frustrated...I feel fine now. Thanks for the reply and I completely understand about school and all of that.

Thanks again.