Bovine Adrenal (t)Issue - Reset A.D - AnabolicMinds.com

Bovine Adrenal (t)Issue - Reset A.D

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.

Bovine Adrenal (t)Issue - Reset A.D

Just ordered two bottles of Reset A.D. - planning to be among the first in Finland to try these babies out (btw: thanks Palo Alto Labs for yet another great product)!

Not doubting the potency and quality of the product, but for peace of mind's sake, gotta ask you guys what is the source of the desiccated bovine adrenal tissue you got in Reset-A.D?

I hope you are getting it from a reputable source to ensure that one will not contract BSE or the like from it (or is it even possible as this is desiccated tissue, not even sure)?

You mention in your write-up that the bovine adrenal tissue is included as it "relieves the adrenal glands' burden" and "contains some important adrenal hormones" - could you elaborate on this e.g. what are these adrenal hormones it contains? Epinephrine, norepinephrine, androstenedione, cortisol? (Cortisol seems a little counter-productive, doesn't it?)

Thanks and keep it up, guys!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.

And by inquiring about a reputable source, I don't mean whether the bovine was of good repute.

PS. I have around 35 supps from most of the big-name manufacturers around the world in my supps cabinet at present (taking about 25 of them daily) - I seem to be a non-responder of the WORST kind as frankly very few supps have EVER had any noticeable effect on yours truly, so, if Reset-AD really works - as attested by the dozens in the midst of the multitudes of tried and true AM'ers, I WILL let you know of the results, because I have a lot stuff in my supps cab I'd LOVE to start finally responding to.

Can't wait to receive them (usually it takes around 5-7 business days by FedEx for them to be shipped to Finland). Probably could even start a log here...
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

to AM

By the way, my daughter likes Lovex
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Hey man... more info for you here:
    Reset AD

I answered a very similar question on another forum, here is my response:
    The bovine adrenal tissue is the freeze dried nutrients that are found within the adrenal tissue. It is Adrenal Tissue Concentrated form Bovine sources specially processed (freeze-dried) at or below -5 o C to preserve natural occurring vitamins, enzymes, nucleotides, lipoproteins and other Cellular Components.

It is extremely important in the first stage of adrenal repair for the nutrients that it holds.

Reset AD has a 3 year shelf life. Since it is a freeze-dried source, it will not go bad like you are thinking.

FYI.. nearly all of the capsules you take, the cap itself is derrived from a bovine source. Its the same process they use with the outer shell of capsules that keep them from souring. The only exception to this is capsules marketed as veggie source which are not bovine.
    So there are no worries for any kind of mad cow or anything. ALL bovine ingredients are scrutinized for purity.

To elaborate on this further:
    Of course.... ALL ingredients are tested for purity and disease. There is no way we would include any bovine source without being 100% that it is disease free and passes strict criteria. ALSO... just about everyone in the PAL office regularly takes Reset AD as well as our other products... there's NO way I'd put this into my body if I thought there was even a SLIGHT possibility of Mad Cow or the like.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.

Thanks Dave! Peace of mind restored.

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    to AM
    Thanks!

By the way, my daughter likes Lovex
    Well, that is curious. I thought Lovex was a local Finnish rock band that burst onto the scene just a little time ago, how can someone in the States EVEN know of the band?

Must be the globalization. Or the internet. Or the MTV.

OR the world reducing in diameter!

Hmmm...
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzi75 View Post
    Thanks!

Well, that is curious. I thought Lovex was a local Finnish rock band that burst onto the scene just a little time ago, how can someone in the States EVEN know of the band?

Must be the globalization. Or the internet. Or the MTV.

OR the world reducing in diameter!

Hmmm...
    I'm in Helsinki!!! JK

I asked her the same question! YouTube!!! LOL She knows all about them...names, what they like, videos...it's pretty funny!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.

I'm in Helsinki!!! JK
    Really!? I'm in Helsinki, too!

All kidding aside, Sir, I must compliment you on your profound knowledge of geography as Helsinki is indeed where I reside (not many foreigners even can tell where Finland is!).

I thought we owed most of that little awareness solely to Nokia, but now I know it's all because of YouTube (and Lovex!).

I asked her the same question! YouTube!!! LOL She knows all about them...names, what they like, videos...it's pretty funny!
    And she must be almost 14 (judging by the age group Lovex caters to in Finland!).
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  239 lbs.

I recently applied for a job in Palo Alto - got through 3 rounds of interviews (phone screens), only to find out my programming wasn't up to scratch.

The funny thing was that all the time they kept telling me I was very close to getting the job to the extent of one of the interviewers exhorting me to apply for a visa BEFORE telling me I got bumped.

Any how, I still feel a bit queasy every time some one mentions Palo Alto (just the location), but as PAL is the soon-to-be my favorite supp company, I think all that will change pretty soon.

*Has any one seen a Fedex guy with two bottles of Reset-A.D? Hands off as those are mine!*
  10. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzi75 View Post
    Thanks Dave! Peace of mind restored.

Dave is most def. "THE" man!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reset AD Bovine Adrenal Extract
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 07:05 PM
  2. Adrenal Gland Issues. Reset AD/Venom
    By TheeBC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 05:02 AM
  3. Reset AD or 5 HTP for Adrenal health.
    By whitedevil74 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 09:16 AM