Aspire36 FAQ

Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Exclamation Aspire36 FAQ

Palo Alto Labs Introduces:
    Aspire36

Aspire36 FAQ's

• Q: How do I take Aspire36?
    A: Each bottle of Aspire36 contains 12 liquid capsules and should be equivalent to a month's supply based upon the long lasting effects of each capsule. Aspire36 can be consumed with or without food, at any point in the day. Only one capsule should be taken during any thirty-six hour period.

• Q: How is Aspire36 different from Other Sexual Performance Products?
    A: Aspire36 uses proprietary Liquid Capsule Technology that enables rapid, long lasting, absorption of its ingredients. This enables extremely fast absorption (less than 30 minutes), while eliminating the possibility of the product not working in time for your on demand sexual experience. Aspire36’s not only works faster then any other sexual product on the market, it lasts longer as well, sometimes as long as 36 to 48hours. Aspire36’s unique formula was designed by one of China’s top herbalists and is unique in every since of the word. The science behind Aspire36’s extreme results is based on Nobel Prize winning studies focusing on nitric oxide helping stimulate blood flow at the body's periphery.

• Q: Are there any side-effects?
    A: Yes! Aspire36 causes incredibly intense and long lasting sexual activity.
    Aspire36 is made up of all natural herbal ingredients. There are no pharmaceutical or stimulant ingredients like yohimbe or caffeine in Aspire36 that could raise your blood pressure or make you jittery, irritable, or uncomfortable. You may possibly feel a slight flush while using the product, as this is a result of dramatically increased blood flow. There is a small percentage of people that experience a headache with Aspire36, this can typically be countered with Ibprufen. Also, for best results, make sure you are properly hyrdated and avoid any stimulants within a few hours before/after taking an Aspire36 Liquicap.

• Q: How Soon Can I expect to see results with Aspire36?
    A: You can expect to see results generally within the first 25 to 60 minutes of using Aspire36. You may possibly feel a slight flush that is the result of increased nitric oxide production in your body leading to increased blood flow to your body’s peripheral organs. Aspire36 will continue to show positive results for you up to 36 to 48 hours after use.

• Q: Will I Continue to Have Positive Sexual Results once I discontinue use of Aspire36?
    A: No, Aspire36 is an on demand product comparable to a “fire and forget” missile. The ingredients within one Liquid Capsule of Aspire36 will last up to 36 hours so you don’t have to worry about taking multiple pills on a regular basis.

• Q: Can I take Aspire36 and Paravol together?
    A: Yes, while Paravol is something that you take everyday and it works to increase your testosterone, Aspire36 works to increase bloodflow and is only taken as needed.

• Q: Can Women take Aspire36
    A: No. While women can take Aspire36, this product is often too strong for the female anatomy. Aspire for Women should be available by August '07. This formula, while for women, will be suitable for men who wish for a shorter-lasting formula.

2. New Member

Good job Dave.
  3. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Good job Dave.
    x2.....
    •   

4. New Member

Ingredients

[QUOTE/
    A: Aspire36 uses proprietary Liquid Capsule Technology that enables rapid, long lasting, absorption of its ingredients. This enables extremely fast absorption (less than 30 minutes), while eliminating the possibility of the product not working in time for your on demand sexual experience. Aspire36’s not only works faster then any other sexual product on the market, it lasts longer as well, sometimes as long as 36 to 48hours. Aspire36’s unique formula was designed by one of China’s top herbalists and is unique in every since of the word. The science behind Aspire36’s extreme results is based on Nobel Prize winning studies focusing on nitric oxide helping stimulate blood flow at the body's periphery.
    [QUOTE]

Would it be possible to reference the Nobel prize studies you refer here and do they include any other product other than L-Arginine? Without disclosing the formula, can you share with us the studies that led one of China's top herbalist to pick these herbs for this product? Does the product have anything in it not listed on the label? Don't mean to be a skeptic, but it is hard to believe that a product like this could work so fast and for so long without containing any pharms. The product acts more like a pharm than an herbal product. Even extracted herbs normally don't cause this type of response (across the board with so many people). Just want to make sure I have researched the product and what it is before ingesting.
    thank you
    Steve
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steve777 View Post
    Would it be possible to reference the Nobel prize studies you refer here and do they include any other product other than L-Arginine? Without disclosing the formula, can you share with us the studies that led one of China's top herbalist to pick these herbs for this product? Does the product have anything in it not listed on the label? Don't mean to be a skeptic, but it is hard to believe that a product like this could work so fast and for so long without containing any pharms. The product acts more like a pharm than an herbal product. Even extracted herbs normally don't cause this type of response (across the board with so many people). Just want to make sure I have researched the product and what it is before ingesting.
    thank you
    Steve
    Hey steve, Ill have all of this answered within the next two days.

Thanks
    dave
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post

Thanks
    dave
    Great - Appreciate that!
    Steve
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

We just received a chem analysis this morning that shows the product to be 100% clean from any scheduled ingredient including analogues / precursors (this is performed with every batch of the active, Im just noting that the most recent one arrived this morning). This was performed by one of the most well-known testing labs in the nation (San Rafael Chemical Services), we always use third party testing for our products.

Unfortunately I cannot go into explicitly detailed information about the product or ingredients. Being the exclusive importer of the formula in the United States (and working on an exclusive with the supplier), the higherups have limited the amount of information that we are able to publish in a public environment. I am working right now to get some information that will illustrate method of action regarding the proprietary formula.
  8. New Member

We just received a chem analysis this morning that shows the product to be 100% clean from any scheduled ingredient including analogues / precursors (this is performed with every batch of the active, Im just noting that the most recent one arrived this morning).
    It would be nice if you could post this info.

I am working right now to get some information that will illustrate method of action regarding the proprietary formula.
    This is what I originally asked for, the studies...

This article highlights my concern:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...1f024ceda0a31d
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Is Aspire safe to take with SSRI's?
  10. New Member

Thanks
    dave
    Dave- Just wondering if you still plan to answer my qestions on this as you had indicated a couple weeks back. I appreciate you sharing about the clean analysis from the third party lab but that information didn't really address my original questions.
    Thanks much.
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When is female aspire going to be available for purchase?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Aspire + Adderall = okay?
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs;
    We just received a chem analysis this morning that shows the product to be 100% clean from any scheduled ingredient including analogues / precursors (this is performed with every batch of the active, Im just noting that the most recent one arrived this morning). This was performed by one of the most well-known testing labs in the nation (San Rafael Chemical Services), we always use third party testing for our products.

Unfortunately I cannot go into explicitly detailed information about the product or ingredients. Being the exclusive importer of the formula in the United States (and working on an exclusive with the supplier), the higherups have limited the amount of information that we are able to publish in a public environment. I am working right now to get some information that will illustrate method of action regarding the proprietary formula.
    Hi Dave,
    I had requested a product sample via a private message to you, and you confirmed you would send some on August 23 to my German address.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs;
    Hey man..

ill get you out a few tomorrow

dave
    Just wanted to know if you did find time to send anything. Would be great to hear from you.
    Thanks in advance and regards,
  14. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Hi Dave,
    I had requested a product sample via a private message to you, and you confirmed you would send some on August 23 to my German address.
    Just wanted to know if you did find time to send anything. Would be great to hear from you.
    Thanks in advance and regards,
    hey bro Dave is actually on Vacation this week....lucky guy. PM me your addy and name and Ill check in on it, if its not I will resend, but im sure Dave took care of it.
    thnaks
    j
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by john;
    hey bro Dave is actually on Vacation this week....lucky guy. PM me your addy and name and Ill check in on it, if its not I will resend, but im sure Dave took care of it.
    thnaks
    j
    Hi John,
    Thanks for opting to check this in Dave's absence. We have a different problem, though. I tried to send you a private message, but the system returned the following: "john has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her." I also had a similar problem with sending a PM to Dave. That was why I used the general forum. How can we get around this problem? You could send me a private message with an e-mail I can use to contact you.
  16. Elite Member

use my Pal email....
    john (@) paloaltolabs (dot) com
  17. Elite Member

Hi John,
    Thanks for opting to check this in Dave's absence. We have a different problem, though. I tried to send you a private message, but the system returned the following: "john has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her." I also had a similar problem with sending a PM to Dave. That was why I used the general forum. How can we get around this problem? You could send me a private message with an e-mail I can use to contact you.
    scratch the email my friend, Your package was shipped on the 23rd,
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by john;
    scratch the email my friend, Your package was shipped on the 23rd,
    Awesome! Many thanks!
  19. Elite Member

Awesome! Many thanks!
    no worries, let me know when it arrives
  20. New Member

How does Aspire36 compare to Paravol?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*