Palo Alto stop harrassing me

1. Palo Alto stop harrassing me

Yesterday I received a phone call from palo alto. They said that I used their products back in 2008 and wanted to no why I was unhappy with them. I told them that I don't even remember using their supplements and the guy got ****ty with me and said "well sir you can just stay in denial" and hung up on me. this is extremely unprofessional and I want to put this out there about how a ****ty company that they are. I was called yesterday (wednesday) at 4:51pm

2. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    Yesterday I received a phone call from palo alto. They said that I used their products back in 2008 and wanted to no why I was unhappy with them. I told them that I don't even remember using their supplements and the guy got ****ty with me and said "well sir you can just stay in denial" and hung up on me. this is extremely unprofessional and I want to put this out there about how a ****ty company that they are. I was called yesterday (wednesday) at 4:51pm
    If this is true then it's another example why I longer support or use there products, they went way downhill IMO.

Bring back OG leviathan and Incarnate and I might change my mind.

3. man I was sooo pissed off when that guy said that to me and hung up
    •   

4. Why would a supplement company randomly look up someones phone number from 2 years ago and ask something like that?

I call bull****....

And Ive never used any of there products or even care about the company but your post sounds hard to believe

5. That seems very strange. Hard to even imagine being true.

6. what reason would I have to make it up

7. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    what reason would I have to make it up
    ..maybe you hate this company. Did you ever run a sponsored log?

8. similar thing actuallly happened to me.. called me a year after i got a free bottle of paravol when they were doing that and asked me to renew.

9. howd they get your number

10. be advised that I don't hate the company and I am not faithful to any particular product or brand. I posted this because the lack of professionalism and courtesy. why doesn't Palo Alto comment? they have to have me on their calling list or phone bill. I gave the date and time of the call

11. PAL had some interesting marketing, so this isnt out of the realm of possibility. They did the "Auto-Ship" scheme.
    The Historic PES Legend

12. Palo Alto caused me to have a 36 hour erection once...not cool.

13. I doubt it was the labs. Why would they be anything but nice? Sounds like someone trying to get info on them.

14. Oh, sorry about that call bro. Sometimes when I get really ****ed up in the middle of the afternoon, I like to call people up posing as a Palo Alto telemarketer

15. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Palo Alto caused me to have a 36 hour erection once...not cool.
    Only 36 hours LOL!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Palo Alto Labs
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 06:06 PM
  2. Palo Alto Labs - Leviathan
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 02:23 PM
  3. Palo Alto Leviathan
    By Cool in forum Supplement Logs