Cyclo Tren or Superdrol NG.. or neither - AnabolicMinds.com

Cyclo Tren or Superdrol NG.. or neither

Cyclo Tren or Superdrol NG.. or neither

Whats going on, I am new to all this stuff. I have been reading and researching a lot on these items. My question is, Since i am only 16, should i even take one of these. And if so, Which one would be better to take. I know that Cyclo Tren is going to get knocked off the counter soon so i would like to know ASAP on if/what i should take. If so, should it require a PCT even though it already states it has estrogen elimators in the supplement. And also Which PCT is required, between Milk Thistle, Nolvadex, or 6oxo. If i should take these, what has been your recent history of side effects with these supplements.. Appreciate the help. Please dont criticize, i am just curious and being precautious.

Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Dude, you're 16 years old. You shouldn't take prohormones until you're at least 21 years old. What you need to do is eat right and train hard. Success isn't found in a supplement bottle. If you are looking for size, eat like a demon, get a good protein shake and maybe a little creatine (but creatine at 16 is not good either) Don't even think of hormones because your body is producing enough as it is at the moment. Above all train with intensity, the gains will come with time.
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Da_Bluffa should be banned. Same post in 100 different areas.
    •   

Relax reaper im just trying to get as much advice as possible,. and i appreciate it chuckle
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Diet:

Eat A LOT, but in healthy amounts of:

Lean Protein - Fish, Turkey, Chicken, 93/7 Beef, and good protein powders
    Complex Carbs - Oats, Wheats, Natural Yogurt, and Wild Rice along with nutritous veggies and fruits.
    Fats - Go for polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, and avoid saturated fats. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great along with nuts, Flax seed oil, and coconut oil.

-Eat 5-8 Small Meals a day.
    -Consume 20-30g Protein every 2 - 4 hours
    -Limit carb intake after 5 PM unless you workout later in the day (this depends on goals, body type, age..etc)
    -Cut the Crap and stay on track. If you want a good body, eat good food. If you want to look like a summo wrestler, keep eating twinkies.

-If you are looking to GAIN MASS, slowy increase your calorie intake. Try 200-300 OVER your maintence amount of calories every 2 weeks and see what is working. You may also need to add more if nothing is happening.

-If you are trying to BURN FAT, slowy decrease your food consumption, and do intense Cardio such as HITT. Eat 200-300 Calories BELOW your maintence level and find your 'sweet spot'

You can choose/rotate/cycle diets such as these:

-33/33/33 -split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
    -40/40/20 split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
    -Anabolic Diet (lots of fat, low carbs)
    -CKD, TKD (Low Carbs, Carb Cycling
    -50/40/10 split - Protein/Carbs/Fat
    -40/30/30 split - Carbs/Protein/Fat

Training:

-Aim for an intesne workout that lasts about 30-60 minutes.
    -Do COMPOUND Exericses that unleash test - Squat, Deadlift, Bench, Rows, Dips and Military Press

I personally love doing a few warm up set, acclimation set, and then do 2-3 HEAVY sets of 4-6 reps with good form. But there are so many variations to choose from. However, try to avoid bodybuilding magizines.

There are many different training philosphy's to try. Do some research and see what you like.
    You may come accross:

-MadCow 5x5
    -3x3 Strength Routine
    -WS4SB
    -Common 10-12 reps, 4 sets, Bodybuilder routine
    -4-6 Strength/Mass Building
    -German Volume Training (GVT)
    -Ripetoe

Sleep:

You need sleep to grow. You stimulate in the gym, and grow in the kitchen and when you rest. Aim for 8-10 hours of non-broken up SLEEP!

Supplements:

-Multi-Vitamin
    -Fish Oil
    -Vitamin C
    -Protein Shakes (1-3/day)
    -Micronized Creatine Monohydrate (Search for different dosages. There are many to choose from)
    -BCAA's (bulk fron nutraplanet, Xtend, or Purple Wraath)
    -Maybe a pre-workout stimulant. But ask yourself, Do I feel TOO tired to lift, or can I do this on my own?

We really don't need anything more. I however, still stray away from the basics becuase I love trying new supplements. Its a hobby, to be quite honest (somewhat expensive too).

Now, I am NOT saying supplements don't work, but I AM saying that some people depend on them WAY TOO MUCH. If you hit a roadbloack, gains are slow to none, and you need a slight "boost", you may want to consider some new supplements...

There are many companies that I personally feel are top notch, to name a few:

-Applied Nut. - RPM and Drive
    -Palo Alto Labs - Leviathan
    -Controlled Labs -Green Bulge/White Blood
    -Ultimate Nutrition - Kre-Alkalyn
    -Cytosport - Complete Whey Protein
    -MST - Shred-XS
    -Nutraplanet's bulk supplies - creatine
    -USP Labs
    -RPN - Java Lather Soap (Not a supplement, still a good company)
    -Sciviation

Those are just a few, but there are so many. I am no rep for any of them, but I have tried some of those companies products and they back what they say up. In addition, many people have tried these companies products as well and they have seen results.

Recap:

-Eat Right
    -Train Hard!
    -Sleep
    -Take supplements ONLY as needed

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is cyclo Tren anygood?
    By shaunnner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:09 PM
  2. Epi cyclo tren?
    By brugalou in forum Anabolics