Dr D can you help me?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.25%

Dr D can you help me?

Ok here it goes I'm new to this site some of my friends at the gym turned me onto it. Said that they got alot of info off here I'm 6'5" 315lbs need to burn some fat but wanna gain alot of MUSCLE!!! I'm lookin for real results can anyone suggest some very good first stacks that can help me blow the walls apart at the gym? hopefully you guys can help me out, never know I might actually learn some stuff and be able to return the foavor in the future!!!!

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

first get your diet in check, nothing, not even clen and steroids will do much (initially it will, but you will hit a plateau without proper diet)

especially since you are new, you should be able to make great results at the gym during your first year or two

get your diet and training in check.

then talk about the supps later.
    well you may wanna start off with some whey protein and creatine.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.25%

thanx for your concern but Im not new in the gym Ive been working out on and off since high school but been hitting it hard 6 days a week for about a year. just new to this site my uncle is a personal trainer and my work out partner and my diet is not all that bad Im just trying to get anabolic for the first time....
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

Quote Originally Posted by tattoodaddy3 View Post
    thanx for your concern but Im not new in the gym Ive been working out on and off since high school but been hitting it hard 6 days a week for about a year. just new to this site my uncle is a personal trainer and my work out partner and my diet is not all that bad Im just trying to get anabolic for the first time....
    anabolic as in steroids?
    by looking at what you said on your first post being 315 lbs, you have alot of work to do on dieting and training.

not trying to sound like an ass.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.25%

Ok anabolic as in OTC stacks I also mentioned that I am 6'5" I am a very big guy not alot of fat ok Im not on this site to play games with smart asses that dont have anything better to do with their time Im here to listen to people that really want to help and know whats going on out there cause I have heard alot of names like Havoc and different supps being talked about in the gym but I would like more insight on this stuff.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

Ok anabolic as in OTC stacks I also mentioned that I am 6'5" I am a very big guy not alot of fat ok Im not on this site to play games with smart asses that dont have anything better to do with their time Im here to listen to people that really want to help and know whats going on out there cause I have heard alot of names like Havoc and different supps being talked about in the gym but I would like more insight on this stuff.
    Havoc, and the related are not OTC supplements

they are PH's and steroids.

i was giving you advice, dont take that into offense.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by opfor101 View Post
    Havoc, and the related are not OTC supplements

they are PH's and steroids.

i was giving you advice, dont take that into offense.
    OTC = over the counter = which means that you can purchase without a script. So technically, they are OTC products...but you are correct they are OTC steroids.

To the OP, you might wanna head over to the steroid or supplement forum to do some reading about the currently available legal products. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    OTC = over the counter = which means that you can purchase without a script. So technically, they are OTC products...but you are correct they are OTC steroids.

To the OP, you might wanna head over to the steroid or supplement forum to do some reading about the currently available legal products. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
    yes, but they arent exactly supplements either lol.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.22%

What's your body fat %? Unless you were like 6'5 315 @ 15% bodyfat, which I really, really doubt, then you should definitely start with the staples.

Whey Protein
    Creatine
    BCAA's
    Fish Oil
    MultiVitamin

Then move from there
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you continue to post with this tone, you won't get much help. No one is playing games with you. Your questions are uninformed and the response was appropriate. Once you get the feel for this board, you will find that most are NOT smart asses and you'll be embarrassed that you started out this way on an educated board.

When asking for advice, list the following things:

-Age/Height/Weight/bodyfat percentage
    -Lifting experience/cycle history
    -goals in terms of mass/recomp/cut/strength
    -some basic PRs or everyday weights in basic lifts such as bench, squat, deads
    -your training split and how often you change it
    -do you train for competitive bodybuilding, sports, personal health, personal asthetics

If you are interested in Havoc, type "Havoc" in the search option. It's not rocket science. Once you put a few weeks of research into a supplement or steroid, you will be able to ask more informed questions.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.95%

OK here it goes I'm new to this site some of my friends at the gym turned me onto it. Said that they got a lot of info off here I'm 6'5" 315lbs need to burn some fat but wanna gain a lot of MUSCLE!!! I'm looking for real results can anyone suggest some very good first stacks that can help me blow the walls apart at the gym? hopefully you guys can help me out, never know I might actually learn some stuff and be able to return the favor in the future!!!!
    I do not post much on this board but I have to chime in here.

You need to work on your diet until you can lose some body fat naturally before you attempt to try "Havoc" or anything along those lines. Any side affects that come with those products are going to be added to the side effects that your body has now with you being 315 lbs. If you currently do not use steroids, which from what i can gather from your question you do not, then you are not healthy right now so adding anything anabolic to your body when you are like you are is suicide.

This is a great board so congrats for joining here to get some help. Seeing as there are many informed people who post on here, I can tell you that you are going to receive a lot of useful help - as long as you learn how that helps comes across.

No one is going to give you a laundry list of "supplements" to use nor will they "yes" you to death just so you get answers that you want to hear. As you can already see from the responses to your questions, the people here want to help you but they are only going to help you in a (relatively) safe manner.

I can tell you that I was 300 lbs at 5'8'' from when i was age 11 until about 18 when i got down to 240. I bounced up and down until I was 21 when i decided enough is enough. I benched 400 lbs but looked like shiiaaat. I learned how to eat clean and I learned how to work out intensely - both of which I thought I was doing all along but was not even close. I got down to a ripped 165 still only at 5"8'' by 24. Then from there I added muscle and stayed fairly lean up until now at 39. I am currently 210 at approx 8% body fat and I only go up to 12% bf when i go on excess calories from time to time to keep my metabolism guessing. While some people ask me or simply think on their own that i look like this because of drugs, I am proud that I did it all without steroids or "pro hormones" or any prescription drugs (actually when i started, I did it without the Internet as it was not "up yet"). I have also successfully trained many many clients using similar techniques over the last 15 years. I learned from books and by talking to people who were jacked in my gym and then i modified their techniques from trial and error based upon my not using AAS just like you can now do on this board.

Six months ago I started my first run of a drug. I am on HRT now using a test cream and i have been on for only 6 months. While I can tell you it does help keep me from gaining weight due to low test, it is not as anabolic as I have seen some of the supplements recommend on this board are that is for sure.
    you have to be careful.

good luck and keep an open mind with these guys. This is the cheapest way to gain wealth of knowledge - you just have to realize it.

peace!
    Popeye

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Growth Kit timing. Can you help me?
    By lukinosnake in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:45 AM
  2. Can You Help Me Out
    By xxx242005 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 10:26 PM
  3. Can you help me with this 2nd AAS Cycle?
    By bigryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 10:38 PM
  4. Can you help me decipher my blood work?
    By pcn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 05:55 PM