- 04-21-2007, 05:30 PM
- 04-21-2007, 06:41 PM
It depends on the state. Google "syringe laws by state" and you'll find it. If your lucky and live somewere that herion is a problem you may have a needle exchange close by. Its a place you take used syringes and they give you new ones.
- 05-22-2007, 02:26 PM
05-22-2007, 09:00 PM
06-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Truely if it is legal in your state the pharmacist can still reject your order.
YES- this is true because i live in texas, and i've tried buying a box from ecxerds a few years ago, and the pharmacist said NO, i put up a verbal fight, called her manger, and the magager of the store could not make her sell me a box, because she has the right not to sell, if see thinks i'm using for illegal purposes.
So, I had my girlfriend go in and buy them the next day, since she diabetic and has a script.
06-23-2007, 05:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2007, 03:41 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-04-2003, 10:22 PM
- By Ibench800 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-12-2003, 10:55 PM
- By labrad in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-28-2003, 05:20 PM
- By SHOT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-02-2002, 07:21 PM