Drugs/supplements for improve brain fuction

  1. Registered User
    asap nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    388
    Answers
    0

    Drugs/supplements for improve brain fuction


    Read about some drugs that are reported to give you more awareness and alertness such as Modafinil. I read about report from New Scientist online newsletter about another safe and effective drug that will improve overall brain activity. Are there any other drugs,techniques or supplements that can just improve my awareness/alertness maybe even improve my overall short term memory?

    I heard about a consumer product called 'Eye Q" that is suppose to improve your overall memory retention and reading speed. Is this product/technique any good?

  2. Gold Member
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0

    They are known as nootropics. Custom carries quite a few now. His new enlighten product sounds great for what you mentioned.

    I have never heard of Eye Q, but I would imagine it is also a nootropic of some sort.
  3. Registered User
    asap nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    388
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    They are known as nootropics. Custom carries quite a few now. His new enlighten product sounds great for what you mentioned.

    I have never heard of Eye Q, but I would imagine it is also a nootropic of some sort.
    No Eye Q is a computer software reading program purported to improve reading by a certain % points. That is why I also asked if you guys knew of any techniques as well as supplemental and drugs. It is funny that I always post a thread asking a question and within 2 or 4 hours of posting I have already gotten all the answers I could ever need due to my extensive online research and sometimes responses from members like you. I knew they were called nootropics 2 minutes after I posted this. Then I went on custom site, and some others and so far have a large list of drugs and supplements that are purported to improve cognitive skills.

    I always wanted to improve my cognitive connections in my brain to assist with learning different languages quicker and retaining what I have learned and assisting me in my Molecular Biology studies. So thanks guy I appreciate your help.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    psimonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0

    try CDP-Choline (100mgs 2xday), Piracetam (750mgs 2xday), Vincamine (1omgs 2xday), ALCAR (500mgs 2xday), r-ALA (100mgs 2xday) and Idebenone (45mgs 2xday). A good multi-vit, B-vits, vit-C, vit-E.
    http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&act=SF&f=169
    http://www.smart-drugs.com/
    research loads before you start a course. enjoy.
  5. Registered User
    asap nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    388
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by psimonkey
    try CDP-Choline (100mgs 2xday), Piracetam (750mgs 2xday), Vincamine (1omgs 2xday), ALCAR (500mgs 2xday), r-ALA (100mgs 2xday) and Idebenone (45mgs 2xday). A good multi-vit, B-vits, vit-C, vit-E.
    http://www.imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&act=SF&f=169
    http://www.smart-drugs.com/
    research loads before you start a course. enjoy.
    Thanks a lot dude. I have ofcourse done many hours of research so far and will continue to do so. But thank you for the links. I have already checked out smart-drugs.com about a week ago, but noticed that I can get some of those drugs and all of those supplements much cheaper. Will check out imminst.org today. Thanks.
  6. Registered User
    psimonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    53
    Answers
    0

    Bulk nutrition, Beyond-a-century, and/or 1fast400 carry the products mentioned for resonable price/s, if you come across anyone better please pass it on. I gave the smart-drugs site for info mainly but/and they do carry some goodies too, suchas deprenyl and hydergine for example, also you could try www.CERI.com that site has some good info too.
  7. Gold Member
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by asap nutrition
    No Eye Q is a computer software reading program purported to improve reading by a certain % points. That is why I also asked if you guys knew of any techniques as well as supplemental and drugs. It is funny that I always post a thread asking a question and within 2 or 4 hours of posting I have already gotten all the answers I could ever need due to my extensive online research and sometimes responses from members like you. I knew they were called nootropics 2 minutes after I posted this. Then I went on custom site, and some others and so far have a large list of drugs and supplements that are purported to improve cognitive skills.

    I always wanted to improve my cognitive connections in my brain to assist with learning different languages quicker and retaining what I have learned and assisting me in my Molecular Biology studies. So thanks guy I appreciate your help.
    I know the feeling...done quite a few times myself..

    and your welcome
  8. Registered User
    asap nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    388
    Answers
    0

    How about Modafinil(I hope I spelled that right)? Have anyone had any experience with this drug. I am very interested in trying it. I know many college students that take them to assist them in studying but I don't want to pay the price they are paying.
  9. Board Supporter
    Jwil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    Posphatidylserine is good for improving mental awareness and focus, 300mg a day
  10. Registered User
    asap nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    388
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwil
    Posphatidylserine is good for improving mental awareness and focus, 300mg a day
    And I can get there where? FOr how much?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 05:21 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:28 AM
  3. supporting drugs n supplements for my first cycle???
    By gymfreak2 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 04:26 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 10:48 PM
  5. supplements for brain fog?
    By dark_star in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in