Novocaine/procaine

1. Novocaine/procaine

Any reduction in effectiveness or possible interactions with gear?

2. cant see why there would be.both being just a local anesthetic and metabolized rather quickly.doudt they are active in the body long enough.this is just an assumption not a certain fact

3. There is no direct contraindication, as long as your renal function is normal and your liver trans is not already elevated.
    •   

4. Just curious, right around the time I have been planning to start my next cycle, I have a damn dentist appt. Really don't want to feel the drill...

Thanks fellas

5. I used to add lidocaine to my injects to allow for more volume. this way you dont feel the pulling or stretching from have extra mls in the muscle belly

i dont think youll have a problem at the dentist.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I used to add lidocaine to my injects to allow for more volume. this way you dont feel the pulling or stretching from have extra mls in the muscle belly

Me too, works well with suspension! Good pain relief even into the next day.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I used to add lidocaine to my injects to allow for more volume. this way you dont feel the pulling or stretching from have extra mls in the muscle belly

Thanks sledge...and a damn good idea

8. Yeah too bad I have such a hard time finding it now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. epedrine and novocain
    By ephedroman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 09:39 PM