Truth behind Primatene and Bronkaid

  1. New Member
    123rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    54
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    82.4%

    Truth behind Primatene and Bronkaid


    Bronkaid contains 63.24% of pure ephedrine and 36.76% sulfate ions.
    Primatene contains 81.92% of pure ephedrine and 18.08% hydrogen chloride ions.
    Hey everybody,

    If you don't feel like reading this post, all the information is at the top in quotes.

    Bronkaid and Primatene are ephedrine-containing products that are most often used is conjunction with caffeine to create the "EC Stack" for weight loss but are not supposed to be used for this purpose. This is also not the purpose of this topic.

    There is always people saying "Oh primatene is stronger than bronkaid" or "Bronkaid is really 1/3 as strong as Primatene" without any real basis.

    Each Bronkaid pill has 25mg of ephedrine sulfate, but in reality only a little under 16mg of that is pure ephedrine. Each Primatene pill contains 12.5mg of ephedrine HCl (which means you need 2 pills to reach the "25mg" standard) but in reality this pill is only a little over 10mg of pure ephedrine.

    So 1 dose of Bronkaid (25mg) is equal to ~16mg of pure ephedrine. 1 dose (two pills) of Primatene is equal to 20mg of pure ephedrine. This means with Bronkaid you are actually losing out on 4mg, which is a 20% decrease from Primatene.

    These are empirical facts that are based on simple calculations that anyone who took high school chemistry can do.

    If anyone would like to read how I came up with this information I can PM them the pastebin link... because I can't post links yet!

    If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns feel free to post them!

  2. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Cool. Thanks for posting that.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10718
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    91.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Very Nice. You should post this over on the giant ECA thread.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    EArch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    38140
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    58.9%

    Wow I had no idea of that. Thanks. I wonder if switching to prim instead of bronkaid would make a difference in regards to the limit per month of ephedrine allowed to purchase by law.
  5. Advanced Member
    kaikara's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    22007
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    70.17%

    Tried EC stack a few times. Switched to Clen. Only take it once a day, and I don't feel stimmed out of my mind. Mild shakiness I can deal with.
  6. Senior Member
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Rep Power
    71175
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Awesome comparison, thanks.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  7. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Very Nice. You should post this over on the giant ECA thread.
    This is in there.. somewhere in that huge ass thread.. but it is in there!
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10718
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    91.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    This is in there.. somewhere in that huge ass thread.. but it is in there!
    lol. I wasn't about to dig through it at this point
  9. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1922
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    37.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Mucinex tabs have 50mg of ephedrine in 12 hour time released tabs
  10. New Member
    owlicks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    14112
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    8.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    Mucinex tabs have 50mg of ephedrine in 12 hour time released tabs
    Ha, incorrect.
  11. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1922
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    37.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by owlicks

    Ha, incorrect.
    Sorry meant the mucinex nasal decongestant 12 hour extended relief,,, and I was wrong,, it has 60 mg pseudoephedrine
    http://www.drugs.com/pro/mucinex-d.html
  12. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1922
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    37.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have a question,,, does pseudoephedrine work the same as ephedrine hcl? ?
    I just realized after my last post the mucinex has pseudoephedrine..... not ephedrine hcl....
  13. New Member
    pnut143's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    4545
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    33.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by 123rock View Post
    Hey everybody,

    If you don't feel like reading this post, all the information is at the top in quotes.

    Bronkaid and Primatene are ephedrine-containing products that are most often used is conjunction with caffeine to create the "EC Stack" for weight loss but are not supposed to be used for this purpose. This is also not the purpose of this topic.

    There is always people saying "Oh primatene is stronger than bronkaid" or "Bronkaid is really 1/3 as strong as Primatene" without any real basis.

    Each Bronkaid pill has 25mg of ephedrine sulfate, but in reality only a little under 16mg of that is pure ephedrine. Each Primatene pill contains 12.5mg of ephedrine HCl (which means you need 2 pills to reach the "25mg" standard) but in reality this pill is only a little over 10mg of pure ephedrine.

    So 1 dose of Bronkaid (25mg) is equal to ~16mg of pure ephedrine. 1 dose (two pills) of Primatene is equal to 20mg of pure ephedrine. This means with Bronkaid you are actually losing out on 4mg, which is a 20% decrease from Primatene.

    These are empirical facts that are based on simple calculations that anyone who took high school chemistry can do.

    If anyone would like to read how I came up with this information I can PM them the pastebin link... because I can't post links yet!

    If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns feel free to post them!
    Think you may be a little off on your math, I just did it myself:
    Free Base Ephedrine MW= 165.23

    Ephedrine Sulfate: MW=428.54* remember that there are 2 "Ephedrine" (I forget actual scientific name for it's structure) molecules per sulfate ion (since sulfate has a 2- charge)
    -Therefore free base ephedrine is around 77%

    Ephedrine HCl: MW= 201.69* 1:1 ratio of ephedrine to hcl
    -therefore free base ephedrine is around 81.9%

    25mg of Ephedrine Sulfate (Bronkaid) has around 19.3 grams of ephedrine
    25mg of Ephedrine HCl (Primatene) has around 20.5 grams of ephedrine

    Considering Primatene tablets only have 12.5g of ephedrine hcl, it takes 2 pills of Primatene to basically equal one pill of bronkaid*

    THEREFORE, as far as quality, they both work equally as well for you asthma needs.

    However, as far as costs are concerned, 24 Bronkaid pills (around $5) has 483mg of Ephedrine free base
    -60 Primatene pills (around 10$) has around 615mg Ephedrine free base

    For me, I'll definitely stick with Bronkaid because I like saving some money!
  14. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1922
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    37.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    All the time release tablets have pseudoephedrine up to 120mg time released for 12 hours ..... if pseudoephedrine is even close to being equivelant to ephedrine hcl, then that would definitely be the cheapest. Also, I'd really like the 12 hour release over a quick rush..... can someone please chime in on the efficacy of pseudoephedrine compared to ephedrine hcl.
  15. Senior Member
    ssbackwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3030
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    98.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    There's no difference in effectiveness in the two. However primatene is more expensive and you have to take twice as many pills
  16. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1922
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    37.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards
    There's no difference in effectiveness in the two. However primatene is more expensive and you have to take twice as many pills
    I've read that pseudoephedrine isn't as effective for weight loss but is as effective for asthma.... anyone have expriential opinions on this?
  17. Professional Member
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Rep Power
    81805
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    60.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    having taken in for alergies with caffine - I can say i dont think p-ephedra works that well for fat loss.

    and alot of times - not all that good for alergies lol.
  18. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    1251928
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 123rock View Post
    Hey everybody,

    If you don't feel like reading this post, all the information is at the top in quotes.

    Bronkaid and Primatene are ephedrine-containing products that are most often used is conjunction with caffeine to create the "EC Stack" for weight loss but are not supposed to be used for this purpose. This is also not the purpose of this topic.

    There is always people saying "Oh primatene is stronger than bronkaid" or "Bronkaid is really 1/3 as strong as Primatene" without any real basis.

    Each Bronkaid pill has 25mg of ephedrine sulfate, but in reality only a little under 16mg of that is pure ephedrine. Each Primatene pill contains 12.5mg of ephedrine HCl (which means you need 2 pills to reach the "25mg" standard) but in reality this pill is only a little over 10mg of pure ephedrine.

    So 1 dose of Bronkaid (25mg) is equal to ~16mg of pure ephedrine. 1 dose (two pills) of Primatene is equal to 20mg of pure ephedrine. This means with Bronkaid you are actually losing out on 4mg, which is a 20% decrease from Primatene.

    These are empirical facts that are based on simple calculations that anyone who took high school chemistry can do.

    If anyone would like to read how I came up with this information I can PM them the pastebin link... because I can't post links yet!

    If anyone has any questions, comments or concerns feel free to post them!
    Where do you get those #s from?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  19. New Member
    cainb96's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    28649
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    12.84%

    CVS, Kroger, Walmart.
  20. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    1251928
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    CVS, Kroger, Walmart.
    Are you saying the #'s come from those companies? Are you just posting something else?

    This is in regards to these #'s
    Bronkaid contains 63.24% of pure ephedrine and 36.76% sulfate ions.
    Primatene contains 81.92% of pure ephedrine and 18.08% hydrogen chloride ions.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  21. New Member
    pnut143's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    4545
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    33.57%

    Haha this original post had his numbers wrong, refer to my earlier post, but those numbers come from basic chemistry and using molecular weights to find out percent of each is in the molecule
  22. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    1251928
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pnut143 View Post
    Haha this original post had his numbers wrong, refer to my earlier post, but those numbers come from basic chemistry and using molecular weights to find out percent of each is in the molecule
    Your post is exactly what I thought the amounts are...Im just wondering where those "other" numbers came from.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  23. New Member
    pnut143's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    4545
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    33.57%

    Gotcha, well for example with the Bronkaid (Ephedrine HCl) the molecular weight of ephedrine HCl is 201.69g. It is also important to note that the ratio of ephedrine molecules to HCl molecules is 1:1. 36.45g of that 201.69g is from the HCl, while the remaining 165.23g is from the ephedrine (free base = no additional molecules attached). Therefore, 165.23/201.69= .819 (81.9%).

    If each bronkaid tablet is 25mg, 25mg multiplied by .819 = 19.3g ephedrine per bronkaid tablet.

    And all numbers for molecular weights were just gotten from periodic table of elements.
  24. New Member
    Conciliator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    81.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    This is in regards to these #'s
    Bronkaid contains 63.24% of pure ephedrine and 36.76% sulfate ions.
    Primatene contains 81.92% of pure ephedrine and 18.08% hydrogen chloride ions.
    These numbers are from somebody who calculated incorrectly (maybe the OP?). They assumed ephedrine sulfate is 1 ephedrine molecule bound to one sulfate anion, however, there are actually two ephedrine cations and one sulfate anion (because sulfate has a -2 charge).

    Calculated correctly, Bronkaid contains 77.1% ephedrine base and 22.9% sulfate ions.

    So when you take 25mg of ephedrine sulfate, you get 19.28mg of actual ephedrine base. And when you take 25mg of ephedrine HCL, you get 20.48mg of actual ephedrine base. Overall, the HCl form is only 6% stronger than the sulfate form.

    Bronkaid comes in tablets of 25mg sulfate and Primatene comes in tablets of 12.5mg HCl. They're usually around the same price for the same number of capsules, though, so Bronkaid is clearly the better bargain. You're getting twice as much at 95% the potency for around the same price.
  25. New Member
    pnut143's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    4545
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    33.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conciliator View Post
    These numbers are from somebody who calculated incorrectly (maybe the OP?). They assumed ephedrine sulfate is 1 ephedrine molecule bound to one sulfate anion, however, there are actually two ephedrine cations and one sulfate anion (because sulfate has a -2 charge).

    Calculated correctly, Bronkaid contains 77.1% ephedrine base and 22.9% sulfate ions.

    So when you take 25mg of ephedrine sulfate, you get 19.28mg of actual ephedrine base. And when you take 25mg of ephedrine HCL, you get 20.48mg of actual ephedrine base. Overall, the HCl form is only 6% stronger than the sulfate form.

    Bronkaid comes in tablets of 25mg sulfate and Primatene comes in tablets of 12.5mg HCl. They're usually around the same price for the same number of capsules, though, so Bronkaid is clearly the better bargain. You're getting twice as much at 95% the potency for around the same price.
    -Haha yah I had to correct op from first page, posted this on page 1, Im glad my math is the same


    "OP, I think you may be a little off on your math, I just did it myself:
    Free Base Ephedrine MW= 165.23

    Ephedrine Sulfate: MW=428.54* remember that there are 2 "Ephedrine" (I forget actual scientific name for it's structure) molecules per sulfate ion (since sulfate has a 2- charge)
    -Therefore free base ephedrine is around 77%

    Ephedrine HCl: MW= 201.69* 1:1 ratio of ephedrine to hcl
    -therefore free base ephedrine is around 81.9%

    25mg of Ephedrine Sulfate (Bronkaid) has around 19.3 grams of ephedrine
    25mg of Ephedrine HCl (Primatene) has around 20.5 grams of ephedrine

    Considering Primatene tablets only have 12.5g of ephedrine hcl, it takes 2 pills of Primatene to basically equal one pill of bronkaid*

    THEREFORE, as far as quality, they both work equally as well for you asthma needs.

    However, as far as costs are concerned, 24 Bronkaid pills (around $5) has 483mg of Ephedrine free base
    -60 Primatene pills (around 10$) has around 615mg Ephedrine free base

    For me, I'll definitely stick with Bronkaid because I like saving some money!"
  26. New Member
    sina's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    42891
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.34%

    I'd like to bump this thread. Good info here...

    Very interesting!

    So which of the two would you guys get?
  27. New Member
    cainb96's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    28649
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    12.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by sina View Post
    I'd like to bump this thread. Good info here...

    Very interesting!

    So which of the two would you guys get?
    Brokaid hits fast!
  28. Senior Member
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Rep Power
    71175
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    haven't been able to find either here in Michigan for quite some time.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  29. New Member
    cainb96's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    28649
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    12.84%

    I'm in michigan and have always found it at Walmart. if you want the primatene go to CVS.
    I'm in Oakland county.
  30. Senior Member
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Rep Power
    71175
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cainb96 View Post
    I'm in michigan and have always found it at Walmart. if you want the primatene go to CVS.
    I'm in Oakland county.
    Bronkaid? I've tried walmart, cvs, rite aid and walgreens for Bronkaid in Oak. County and haven't been able to find them
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  31. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    1251928
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Bronkaid? I've tried walmart, cvs, rite aid and walgreens for Bronkaid in Oak. County and haven't been able to find them
    There was a recall for Bronkaid.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  32. Senior Member
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Rep Power
    71175
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So I have to go after primatene right now? Good to know, thought it was all around ephedra
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  33. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,474
    Rep Power
    1251928
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    So I have to go after primatene right now? Good to know, thought it was all around ephedra
    You can use primatene...its only 1/2 a serving vs. Bronkaid so it will run you more money.

    Ask for generic behind the counter.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  34. Professional Member
    Tagger's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,528
    Rep Power
    2113173
    Level
    69
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    REALLY late bump on this one...

    but does anyone know if it is still legal in the states. Just wanted to make sure some douchebag didn't send the ban hammer yet.
    Orbit Nutrition Representative!
    Follow Tagger On YouTube! - http://goo.gl/lAvXUX
    Tagger's G8 Log - http://goo.gl/KCMtZ6
  35. New Member
    QuinoaSucks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    25474
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    48.8%

    2nd late bump. Last I checked Primatene was legal, might vary by state though.
  36. Advanced Member
    madripper32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    363305
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    86.66%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Bronkaid is also gtg the recall was voluntary and back on shelves at least in. NJ.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 956
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 12:05 AM
  2. Help With Bronkaid please!!!
    By Miami335i in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 12:15 PM
  3. primatene
    By xalmasin88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 04:19 AM
  4. BRONKAID
    By mw525 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 01:43 AM
  5. Primatene
    By bassgirl in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 06:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in