1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

Test Booster Recommendations Please

Hey everyone,
    So I've taken the OTC test booster A-HD a few times and it's worked well but lately I haven't been feeling it as much I guess you could say. I was going to stack it with another called A50 but that's a total of four pills. Any suggestions?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

personally i think that test booster are crap. ive take about 4 different ones and they didnt do anything besides give me the ****tz.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

nah ive never had that happen, i just get really fricken horny haha
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I like most popular test boosters as long as I take a strong nettle product with it. I did a little experiment on this booster. I didn't really feel it for two weeks. As soon as I added nettle, two days later, I'm banging like a screen door.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

ive never heard of a nettle product. what is it?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by J_hulk2010 View Post
    personally i think that test booster are crap. ive take about 4 different ones and they didnt do anything besides give me the ****tz.
    what kind have you taken? if your diet and training isnt awesome, of course they arent going to do anything for you. they arent steroids.

that being said, DAA is the cheapest/most effective option IMO. you can even stack DAA with many products. it is very versatile.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I like most popular test boosters as long as I take a strong nettle product with it. I did a little experiment on this booster. I didn't really feel it for two weeks. As soon as I added nettle, two days later, I'm banging like a screen door.
    as in stinging nettle?
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.59%

Test boosters dont work for anything other then libido pretty much.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

Yeah. Stinging nettle. It inhibits sex hormone binding globulin production. It frees up the test you have. Lets u enjoy the test uve boosted. It has positive effects on the prostate as well
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.04%

activate xtreme or triazole
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.04%

Quote Originally Posted by J_hulk2010 View Post
    there is a lot of bloodwork from real people showing triazole was very effective at boosting test and modulating estrogen. I also know from personal experience it is effective.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Can't go wrong with any of the following: Triazole, Erase, T-force, DAA, Recycle, HCGenerate, Unleashed, or if you want to go cheap a combo of a bulk Avena Sativa extracted for at least 5% avenacosides A&B and Stinging Nettle 98% Divanil is a great free test booster throw in some cheap DAA and you're golden.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

thanks everyone for your input. what's DAA? sorry im fairly new to the test booster scene and have only really researched AHD and A50
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Metdog64 View Post
    thanks everyone for your input. what's DAA? sorry im fairly new to the test booster scene and have only really researched AHD and A50
    D-aspartic acid

D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. D-aspartic acid is formed when the enzyme aspartate racemase converts L-aspartic acid into D-aspartic acid in the testes and other glands within the body. D-aspartic acid plays a vital role in the manufacturing of sperm cells and sex hormone production. D-Aspartic Acid is a very potent sexual performance stimulator, enhancing libido, erection quality, ejaculate, duration of intercourse and perceived orgasm intensity. Human studies have shown a significant increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), a messenger hormone that signals the testes to produce more testosterone. and a correlation to boosting testosterone levels in men when supplementing D-aspartic Acid. D-aspartate acid also induces potent elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine & GABA, which are implicated to be responsible for its memory enhancing, anti-depressive & nootropic effects. Additional benefits of D-aspartic acid are its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide production and accompanied (N02,NO3) blood levels.
    In one particular study, researchers gave a couple of dozen men aged between 27 and 37 a daily dose of 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid for twelve days consecutively. Twenty other men were given a placebo. The testosterone level in the subjects that received the supplement had risen by 33% after the twelve days.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSisback82 View Post
    D-aspartic acid

D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. D-aspartic acid is formed when the enzyme aspartate racemase converts L-aspartic acid into D-aspartic acid in the testes and other glands within the body. D-aspartic acid plays a vital role in the manufacturing of sperm cells and sex hormone production. D-Aspartic Acid is a very potent sexual performance stimulator, enhancing libido, erection quality, ejaculate, duration of intercourse and perceived orgasm intensity. Human studies have shown a significant increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), a messenger hormone that signals the testes to produce more testosterone. and a correlation to boosting testosterone levels in men when supplementing D-aspartic Acid. D-aspartate acid also induces potent elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine & GABA, which are implicated to be responsible for its memory enhancing, anti-depressive & nootropic effects. Additional benefits of D-aspartic acid are its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide production and accompanied (N02,NO3) blood levels.
    In one particular study, researchers gave a couple of dozen men aged between 27 and 37 a daily dose of 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid for twelve days consecutively. Twenty other men were given a placebo. The testosterone level in the subjects that received the supplement had risen by 33% after the twelve days.
    Wow thanks man I really understood all of that. So what brands of DAA would you recommend?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.44%

Anything from a board sponsor
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Metdog64 View Post
    Wow thanks man I really understood all of that. So what brands of DAA would you recommend?
    As long as you're getting the recommended dosage of 3 grams per day you can't really go wrong. I can only comment on products I've used myself. I've used regular SNS DAA caps with good results but I saw a noticeably better effects with Purus Labs D-pol....good stuff.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

thanks a lot ill put that information to good use
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.32%

I used Pure Test from Finaflex and was happy with it. My next run will be DAA-HCG from Taurus Nutrition. Also using something like endosurge from BPS will help as well along with the DAA
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

A-HD isn't really a test booster.
    My favorite all in one boosters are Reversitol V2 by iForce and SuperTest by Beast Sports.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.62%

How about Halotropin? Would it be in the same category as a test booster?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.33%

I would recommend the Black Lion Research formeron and viron. That would help out a ton. Boron will bind the the SHBG like proviron without suppression of your natural LH production. Formeron would help free up more test as well as prevent conversion to estrogen. It may also further production of testosterone on the negative feedback loop pathway. One more option would be to also add a solid natural testosterone booster that has ingredients to focus on freeing up your testosterone. The iron forged nutrition kingpin would be perfect for this. It contains both boron and stinging nettle extract both of which bind to the SHBG freeing more test. It also uses NMDA , vit d3, Agmatine, l-dopa I believe that is it. Solid formula. We have had great dm reviews on. Try these products out and get blood work done to see if your levels go up further. We actually have all three of these products in a stack https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-149...pin-viron.aspx

Or you can buy them separately. Any one of these would help on their own. Kingpin worked great for me. I had bloodwork done on it with good results. Best way to see if they are working is to get a baseline testosterone level and then run the test boosting supplements and get blood work done again to see if it raises your levels above normal.
    www.tgbsupplements.com
    Owner of TGB Supplements
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Viron stacked with formeron or Alphamax
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.81%

What's your reasoning for taking this?
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.12%

Check out our KingPin. We are going to need a logger soon so if you are interested let us know. Seriously it the strongest natural testosterone support I have used. I know I am the owner so it don't mean much but I think once people start to try it they will see. NMDA is awesome for boosting LH. Like TGB said if you combine them with the Black Lion products like formeron or viron you got one hell of a stack.
    https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/...n-kingpin.aspx
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Alphadex by myokem is a great one stack it with omegas t-force and you'd be good to gooooooo

"Bjohnson15" at myokems site will knock 15% off your total as well
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 01:57 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 01:42 PM
  4. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:25 AM