I made the switch from supplement sleep aids to pharma's - AnabolicMinds.com

I made the switch from supplement sleep aids to pharma's

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

I made the switch from supplement sleep aids to pharma's

Over the Years I've tried every sleep aid one could think of and eventually I built a crazy tolerance to them that the amount I would take would most likely be toxic. So I crossed the line. I started out with trazodone that worked pretty good until my Dr. told me there's a better option. I'am on
    1mg lorazepam and it works very well. I don't necessarily feel much from it and it takes longer to fall asleep then trazodone but when I do fall asleep I stay asleep. I also don't seem to need as much sleep which is very nice. I also have been waking up refreshed. Can't say that about any other sleep aid I've taken. Hope the tolerance doesn't build up with this :/
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?

2. Banned

Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

I've combined those ingredients many times over. They no longer work :/ Looks like a decent stack for a mild case of insomnia though.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.

insomnia sucks man. hade a short bout with it, did the whole ambien thing, but it passed thank goodness. i hate to have to take anything to fall asleep. now, a bedtime shake, some sportscenter, and i'm out. zzzzzzzz...
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I always had very good luck with Restoril.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

I'm going to look into Lipotropin-PM. USplabs camphibolic worked very well for me years ago and Lipo has very similiar ingredients. I just don't wanna develop tolerance to Lorazepam. Maybe I can cycle the 2.

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

lorazepam is a benzo meaning eventually you will build a tolerance

I am prescribed trazadone 50 mgs- works well for me
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  8. New Member

I'm surprised that a doctor would prescribe Lorazepam for chronic insomnia. It has a high abuse potential even as benzos go. Benzos are known for "knocking you out," but not allowing for high quality, deep REM sleep.

As far as I know, Lunesta (Eszoplicone) is the only prescription sleep aid that has been approved for long-term insomnia treatment, though Ambien (Zolpidem) is prescribed off-label for long-term use.

Lunesta is by far the best prescription aid I have tried, though I dislike the bitter taste it leaves in my mouth. It has a very low incidence of addiction, and I find that the effects do not attenuate over time. Cutting the 3mg pills in half works for me.

Incidentally, you can find the same active ingredient as a generic overseas drug by searching for "zopiclone" instead of eszoplicone. You need to buy twice the strength, as only the s- isomer (hence, "es"zopiclone) is active.
  9. New Member

you should check if you have intestinal worms. If present they will cause insomnia.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH's and sleep aids
    By Harry Manback in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 11:22 PM
  2. OTC Sleep aids
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:48 PM
  3. Sleep Aids.
    By Caesar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9