Resveratrol?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I will never take another drink of any juice containing resveratrol. I did some research for a few days regarding certain side effects that one might see from this anti oxidant.. And one was headaches, similar to "red wine" headaches. I for one, have never been able to drink more than a glass of redwine, be it high end or out of the box, without getting a severe headache.

Now I know it's stupid to take something without knowing much about it, but hell, I was buying Omega pills and stumbled across this, and figured, hey it might be a good supplement to add into my diet. Last two days I have had pounding headaches, and the last two days of research have narrowed it down to a) dehydration, or b) resveratrol. I drink about 2 gallons of water a day, not including my workout... So I think I can eliminate variable a.

Anyone have any issues with this supplement?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
try reversitol v2 by iFORCE, been taking it for about three weeks now and have not had any headaches at all, the only side has been a crazy increase in libido, strength gains and muscle hardness:)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
That is a test booster. Resveratrol is an antioxidant. Have never had headache problems from Natty Boosters. Love em ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
DUDE LOOK IT UP THEY ARE THE SAME INGREDIENT. THAT WHICH IS USED IN TEST BOOSTERS IS THE SAME ONE USED IN ANTIOXIDENT I COMPERED BOTH AT MY WORK STORE. I TEST BOOSTER WITH IT AND THE ANTIOXIDENT. SAME THING. ALSO THEY WERE DOSED ALMOST THE SAME ROUGHLY 500MG PER PIL

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well then I drank the juice containing it, I had headaches. Ive never gotten headaches from test boosters. Could it be the source of the Resveratrol?

Also lose the all caps. LOL

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
no idea? i just know its the exact same thing. the main ingrediant in STOKED from AI is in our anti age crap

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you tried Sustain Alpha by PP?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I've never gotten headaches from it. I personally love the stuff, I rank it right up there with fish oil as my fav supp

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i never used it

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've used sustain alpha transdermal and never got any head aches.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'm so confused...

Resveratrol:polygonum cuspidatum Extract (Root)
(50% Natural Trans-Resveratrol - 200 mg)
Red Wine Extract (Alcohol-Free)
(vitis vinifera) (min. 30% Polyphenols)

Reversitol: 7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4H-chromen-4-one, Ellagic Acid(95%)
Indole-3-Carbinole, Long Jack(100:1), Trans Resveratrol - 160mg

Resveratrol is an extract from the skin of red grapes, and has cardovascular and anti-aging properties.

Reversitol is a serm, and happens to have some resveratrol in it, but the amount is not listed....so to be honest I don't think I would really compare them.

Lots of the studies on resveratrol are short-term. They don't really know the long term effects yet. If you know its giving headaches though I would just stop taking it. Might be that you have plenty already in your system from other stuff, who knows.

UKStrength

I've only had benefits from using Sustain Alpha, both transdermally and our new LV version. I'd encourage you to give them a try, perhaps the oral versions don't agree with you mate?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so confused...

Resveratrol:polygonum cuspidatum Extract (Root)
(50% Natural Trans-Resveratrol - 200 mg)
Red Wine Extract (Alcohol-Free)
(vitis vinifera) (min. 30% Polyphenols)

Reversitol: 7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4H-chromen-4-one, Ellagic Acid(95%)
Indole-3-Carbinole, Long Jack(100:1), Trans Resveratrol - 160mg

Resveratrol is an extract from the skin of red grapes, and has cardovascular and anti-aging properties.

Reversitol is a serm, and happens to have some resveratrol in it, but the amount is not listed....so to be honest I don't think I would really compare them.

Lots of the studies on resveratrol are short-term. They don't really know the long term effects yet. If you know its giving headaches though I would just stop taking it. Might be that you have plenty already in your system from other stuff, who knows.
Yes Reversitol has added ingredients, its not solely resveratrol.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Yes Reversitol has added ingredients, its not solely resveratrol.
I think resveratrol is probably a very small part of it. I think the OP was saying he started taking resveratrol and it affected him badly, and then everyone was like "Try this test booster instead" so I was just trying to point out resveratrol and reversitol are different lol. Pretty sure resveratrol, while it does have some anti-e props, is mostly a cardiovascular health deal..not 100% on that though.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only had benefits from using Sustain Alpha, both transdermally and our new LV version. I'd encourage you to give them a try, perhaps the oral versions don't agree with you mate?
could definitely be that the orals dont do you right....

i loved both the LV and the topical, id say sustain alpha makes the girls very happy, great libido boost from it

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
could definitely be that the orals dont do you right....

i loved both the LV and the topical, id say sustain alpha makes the girls very happy, great libido boost from it
Just don't take the sustain if you have a gf who doesn't put out 3 times a day, I'm not joking. It will challenge your willpower for sure, libido is huge on it but also the attitude like you can bang anything out there, very nice.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Just on a side note I have some unopened perform from AI, would I be able to use this with the sustain alpha and tcf-1 I'm taking, or could I get compartment syndrome?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Just don't take the sustain if you have a gf who doesn't put out 3 times a day, I'm not joking. It will challenge your willpower for sure, libido is huge on it but also the attitude like you can bang anything out there, very nice.
Or just apply the sustain alpha and cuddle with your girl after you let it dry for like 5 min. You should be having sex shortly after. :fing02:

ReBilly

ReBilly

Awards
resveritrol is a joke like acai... I know cuz I sell the stuff. its junk.

reversitol is a completely different animal

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
resveritrol is a joke like acai... I know cuz I sell the stuff. its junk.

reversitol is a completely different animal
Maybe what your selling is "a joke," but actual resveratrol is an amazing compound.

ReBilly

ReBilly

Awards
Maybe what your selling is "a joke," but actual resveratrol is an amazing compound.
If you think so I'll gladly sell you a metric ass ton of it... real stuff. I also have some acai based muscle builders, cut cycle colon cleansers, l-arginine based penis extenders, teeth whiteners, and a few make money from home kits I will gladly sell you at a discount.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Correction. The reservatrol you are selling is a joke. :poke:

But if you can sell me 98-99% reservatrol powder complete with a quality assay for less than my current supplier, then we are in business. :006:

broseidon

broseidon

Awards
Biotivia sent me a bottle of their very pure resveratrol when i orded 2 bottles of bio-forge (another awesome supplement) and i loved it, no headaches what-so-ever.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Been on it for a year at 500 mg ED, Along with fish oil, and CoQ10. That's aside from my vitamins. Everything has improved. Including my complexion which seems its reversed 7 years.

teknix

Awards
I agree, resveratrol is a great supplement, it can prevent you from catching the flu even. Your body has a better chance to fight it off, and when combined with polysaccharides and triterpenoids your pretty much immune to ****.

Getting sick would prob screw up anyones regime or cycle.

SupremeMMA

Awards
I like Biotivia Transmax, good product.