novedext xt only - AnabolicMinds.com

novedext xt only

Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

novedext xt only

I have a bottle of novedex xt and I was considering using it as a test booster but before I do I want more research. I am having a hard time finding a thread on novedex xt cycles. They seem to all be about using it as PCT which I personally would never do. It would be great if someone could link me to some novedex xt stand alone threads. THANK YOU!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by classic27 View Post
    I have a bottle of novedex xt and I was considering using it as a test booster but before I do I want more research. I am having a hard time finding a thread on novedex xt cycles. They seem to all be about using it as PCT which I personally would never do. It would be great if someone could link me to some novedex xt stand alone threads. THANK YOU!
    Its IDEAL as a standalone test booster, tells your brain that you are not producing enough testosterone, hence more testosterone production LOL. I suggest taking it with testofen, TestoPro/HCGenerate/PhytoTestosterone are all good choices to take with it. 1 cap of Novadex xt is all that is needed for 8 weeks.
    doing my own thang!
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

if you think novadex is going to produce any steroid like gains bro your in for a suprise.....
    had blood monitored on it and my test levels went up around 200 points......creatine is better for gains than that bs....
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuttchicks View Post
    if you think novadex is going to produce any steroid like gains bro your in for a suprise.....
    had blood monitored on it and my test levels went up around 200 points......creatine is better for gains than that bs....
    LOL at this, I do not think he was looking for dat dere gains LMAO, I believe he was looking for a boost in total testosterone, which you just said you had a boost of 200ng, that is what he wanted to hear.
    doing my own thang!

so if your only taking 1 cap a night for a few weeks, then do u still need to taper off of it? like taking a half a pill a day before u stop cold turkey?
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

nolva xt, testpro and some DAA................... this is my stack after my pct. so around october this is what i will be running for 8 weeks.
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

I used it as a stand alone and it gave me bad anxiety but I'm prone to it. If you are prone to anxiety stay away. If not keep the dose low as andrew said. One cap. More is not better with this product. Only more side effects.
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

I finished this cycle awhile back. I took 2 caps every night before bed until my bottle ran out. Overall I like this product. I had great strength gains, I gained a few pounds, and I looked much leaner and dryer. There was hardly any sides at all except for my joints were pretty dry and popping more than normal, I expected this from an ai though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Novedext XT & Water retention
    By illj23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 12:55 PM
  2. Novedext XT & Water retention
    By illj23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 09:18 AM