- 08-01-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm starting a Decabolen cycle today. I have done my research and know that this product has 3 methylated compounds in it. The bottle I have shows 35 mg per serving, 1 pill. Max dosage on the bottle is 2 per day. My question is, how mg of milk thistle do I need to fully protect my liver? I'm currenty talking Biomend and have for some time. It contains 5 mg of milk thistle. Thoughts?
- 08-01-2009, 09:01 AM
- 08-01-2009, 11:14 AM
You should have started taking a full on Liver support supplement 2 weeks before starting any methy prohormone. I would recommend starting at 500mg. of milk thistle
10-05-2009, 11:06 PM
10-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Isn't this your second Decabolen cycle? Definitely would have said run two weeks pre but I think you already knew to do that. I would say run cycle assist with it at the very least. Two caps of the 35mg = 10 sd, 10 pp, 50 hd (5,5,25 per cap.) Don't neglect the hawthorn berry and milk thistle.
How long you running it for?
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
- By drummerzrus in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
- By dumbhick3 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:18 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:09 PM